FARTMMA: The Last 330K Org

Monsieur.Camara

Miguel Harper is going to play the role of napa for this scene:

*napa and vegeta see android gero*

Napa: vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta: it says well we're royally screwed

*scouter explodes*

Ring announcer: and new champion: android Gero

Miguel Harper is going to play the role of napa for this scene:

*napa and vegeta see android gero*

Napa: vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta: it says well we're royally screwed

*scouter explodes*

Ring announcer: and new champion: android Gero

You serious dude? Gero already lost twice to harper! Dont see it going the other way lols

• Upvote 1

Destiny has been written already gero is your new champ and you can bank on that

Miguel Harper "This 3rd fight with Gero will be fun, I always liked punching him in the face, my prediction is 1st round KO in the first minute imma box with this fool just to prove a point. I will retire Gero! mark my words!"

• Upvote 1

Miguel Harper "This 3rd fight with Gero will be fun, I always liked punching him in the face, my prediction is 1st round KO in the first minute imma box with this fool just to prove a point. I will retire Gero! mark my words!"

Gero: hope you have the stamina to keep up with me boy

• Upvote 1

1534123118FARTMMA.jpg

On behalf of all the FARTMMA (340K) we wanted to thank all the Island super stars that have recently joined the org.

We all know tha latest Island season was a big time fraud but the real managers have come together to bring their seasoned fighters and have one last run at greatness ans no place is better than the undisputed best 340k orgin the business.

There are just too many to name so a HUGE thank you to all of yous :)

1559702576hof.jpg

Hall of Fame induction:

15409397573915.jpg

FARTMMA proudly welcomes Venom Killer to it`s Hall of Fame. Venom was one of the original champs at 205 and he absolutely terrorized the division going 6-0 and defending the belt multiple times. Venom Killer becomes our first HOF recipient ! Congratulations and enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Record 6-3-1 (W-L-D) Wins 6 (T)KO (100.00%) 0 Sub (0.00%) 0 Dec (0.00%) Losses 1 (T)KO (33.33%) 0 Sub (0.00%) 2 Dec (66.67%) Next Fight None Fighter Bio "I'm gonna knock you out, Grandma said knock you out" @FARTMMA Light-HeavyWeight Champion X2 Defence My favo project but everything comes to an end.
  • Upvote 1

A lot of great things happening at the #1 340k org in the business.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg

With a massive influx of 205 talent from the Island as well as in-house talent and some great additions from less known orgs an 8-man eliminator tournament was imminent.

Champ Giuseppe Hopkins has gracefully agreed to step down as 205 champ in order to focus on his training full time. Negotiations went well and FARTMMA staff accepted as the show must go on ! Hopkins will be in full time training for the next Tycoon year and will fight his last fight on his contract against Underground Super Star Spanky Loco on the orgs only second ever SUPER FIGHT !

We wish the former champ the best in his training and win or lose come Halloween he is a shoe in for FARTMMA Hall of Fame.

Please stay tuned as we reveal the 8 participants to this massive 8-man tourney to crow us a new 205 King !

1*J7EmjCzKIx7GfsVRyFg5zQ.png

• Downvote 2

Stop making excuses Jose. You probably knew that your hype train wouldn't even last. Absolutely bullshit.

Enjoy your training full time.

The fuck are you talking about theres plenty of grapplers in the org that ive no problem fighting so anyone with half a brain knows what hes doing. My hype train wouldnt last haha hes 20yrs old ffs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wow the next champ android gero isnt main event? Lol oh well a nice shiny belt will compensate that.

Harper says he will box with the android, let's see if he is all bark and no bite or if he can hang with a boxing prodigy

Well I'm not suprised... Gero is ranked #3190 in the mma, nobody wants to see him fight lols, they just goin' to see Harper close the show!!!

#andstill

#warharper

#gerojustretire

• Upvote 1

Wow the next champ android gero isnt main event? Lol oh well a nice shiny belt will compensate that.

Harper says he will box with the android, let's see if he is all bark and no bite or if he can hang with a boxing prodigy

Yeah, normally Gero`s title fight would have gotten main or co-main spot but that dude they call Tan Zan came from the Island with MASSIVE Hype and well we got a business to run so he took the co-main spot.

Champ Harper and Challenger Gero is exactly how I envisioned FARTMMA. I wanted to build a tough org that attracted all kinds of talent and where everybody got a level playing field.

Our 145 lbs. division is the most stacked in the 340k bracket without a doubt.

The other day I was in the toilet and an awesome idea came to mind. FARTMMA hosting 340k Olympics.

Who knows, the future is looking great for the org and that is thanks to all you managers and your projects.

If you want to further promote the org please go to Buzz and #FARTMMA , even there we are Top 10 already :)

• Downvote 1