Update

Trump2020

So Mike created a forum discussion group to discuss possible changes, only to ignore their suggestions for months and then come up with his own idea, with the reasoning that strikers used to have an advantage,so grapplers should have a run now..???! ( = long grammatically incorrect sentence, sorry)

Well that is a nice big fuck you from Mike to his forum discussion group right there.

I vote Ovoxo for president, since at least his reasoning about possible changes makes a hell of a lot of more sense.

I'm in the group and there is nothing I could argue against that statement ...

What is the reason why you cant argue?

That's basically how I feel about the whole thing too ...

I was honestly happy when he announced it because it was something new => finally I thought, some change! Lots of good suggestions had already found their way into the discussion before but nothing happened so when finally some change was announced I was perfectly happy, even if it wasn’t something the group suggested.

Then Mike didn't communicate for a while so I had no idea if he was actually doing anything, still there was some activity in the group, things were still being discussed and then came this beauty from Mike: "In general guys, I don't have a massive amount of stuff for my programmer to do at the moment so if you have little points you want doing, let me know."

I don't know how the rest of the group feel about this but to me this was a slap in the face. Not just a slap, like a dickslap to the face. I wasn’t a bit mad, like I wanna punch this guy in the face kinda mad, no more like I wanna buy two first class tickets to the UK, one for me and one for the biggest pineapple money can buy so I can shove it up his ass kinda mad. Honestly, if there was a medal for self-restraint I should at least get nominated for not replying to that.

Either way, Mentor summed up all small changes that had already been discussed in the group up to that point that could still be done. I doubt even one of them has been done up to this point. And I gave up.

• Upvote 3

For me, the biggest slap in the face was that I was crying for months that instant escapes should be nerfed and finally the solution was "fixing instant escapes would be too hard, I'm gonna increase the takedowns success". I had intention fight engine to be improved and in the end I became the reason the engine to be messed up.. Like, lets assume that punches are too powerful and we increase the striking defense's efficiency, because fuck kicks, elbows and knees.

• Upvote 4

Honestly, why should the members of the group continue to pour their time and energy into the group discussions when the one at the top doesn't listen to them at all? Seriously, give me some hope again and give me a reason ...

From even before the group was created, I alerted everyone that it was going to be nothing but a front for Mike and that he had his own agenda. This is one of the few times that I am actually not happy to have made a correct prediction.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For me, the biggest slap in the face was that I was crying for months that instant escapes should be nerfed and finally the solution was "fixing instant escapes would be too hard, I'm gonna increase the takedowns success". I had intention fight engine to be improved and in the end I became the reason the engine to be messed up.. Like, lets assume that punches are too powerful and we increase the striking defense's efficiency, because fuck kicks, elbows and knees.

Considering you're one of the biggest contributors to the group - seriously constantly bringing up good ideas - that one must indeed have stung.

very disappointing! im going to stay quiet until this resolves though.

Whats the point of The Group if they are not doing shit? As far as I understand they just talk to each other there like is their private corner.

WHEN THE FUCK YOU WILL DO YOU JOB? YOU THINK YOU DID APPLY FOR THE GROUP JUST FOR FUN? WORK FUCKERS!

Take a look at the job description: "I want you guys to get together a group of users; let's say 20 or so, I'll make you a sub forum and you can discuss whatever you like in there and basically I want you to produce a list, one at a time, of things you want doing. I want it to be pretty much written out as a point that my programmer will be able to understand, I will check it out and see if I think it's OK then pass it on to him and he'll do it."

We've done our jobs and then some, there are a lot of things that have already been discussed in the group and passed on to Mike yet instead of doing anything with those ideas he does something completely different. You can't blame the group for that.

• Upvote 3

Take a look at the job description: "I want you guys to get together a group of users; let's say 20 or so, I'll make you a sub forum and you can discuss whatever you like in there and basically I want you to produce a list, one at a time, of things you want doing. I want it to be pretty much written out as a point that my programmer will be able to understand, I will check it out and see if I think it's OK then pass it on to him and he'll do it."

We've done our jobs and then some, there are a lot of things that have already been discussed in the group and passed on to Mike yet instead of doing anything with those ideas he does something completely different. You can't blame the group for that.

So what you think we should do to make Mike do what community want?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well since the game is about to get all whacky and crazy in terms of real logic for fights then yes! Punches ARE too powerful! Increase striking defense eficiency all the way! And while we are at it let's nerf KO power too! KO power is way too OP as well. Man it's been years that I have been thinking to myself that punches and KO power are way too powerful and they should be nerfed. So my proposed solution is to increase striking defense eficiency and increase the chin hidden and lower KO power hidden effectiveness. This will balance the game perfectly. At least you would think so if you are so burned out that you don't give a flying fuck about anything anymore and just want to get it over with and do something instead of leaving things the way they are (which it actually isn't that bad right now in terms of the state of the game)...

From even before the group was created, I alerted everyone that it was going to be nothing but a front for Mike and that he had his own agenda. This is one of the few times that I am actually not happy to have made a correct prediction.

The communist agenda!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude, there was a fight recently, where a fighter with woeful takedowns scored 1/1 td vs a fighter with elite+ takedown defense and generally TD success' got seriously increased.

Uh... yea.. 1 lucky fucking roll. really lucky fucking roll.

did that guy have allow takedowns checked? are they being honest?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=911395

strong TD Def... defended a TD attempt.

Puno missed TD attempt vs far inferior wrestler.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=909714

Elite Wrestler + Elite TD + Elite Physicals (all of them)

and he goes 1/5 on TD attempts. On top of that, he didn't spam them, he mixed it up standing a ton and it should of made his TD attempts more effective for being unpredictable.

sooo... somebody please show sufficient evidence that TD is OP and not jump to conclusions...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1