Okay guys we are now at 13 fighters. fighter list on the first page has been updated, we need 3 more to get this going. If everyone who has brought forward a fighter is agreeable I can enter my own guy Akeen Coker to get us one fighter closer. As for a potential starting date due to a number of guys needing to add weight we can look at roughly September 2nd or 8th as a possible start date. Feel free to offer your opinions on this...

A couple of things, fighter list has been updated, we now tentatively have 16 fighters, I have not seen any comments on the use of my own fighter, I would prefer not to but if it means getting this started or not I am willing to sacrifice him. Secondly Temudjin "Ironcrotch" Khaan (244258) is included on the list, I am okay with using him but is everyone else good with the low ranked fighter joining? If I dont get any concerns raised by end of day today on either Coker or Khaan we will get the wheels moving on finalizing dates and setting up brackets. The last item I need to complete this puzzle is for Bradley Burns to choose a fighter to enter, if we can get that done asap I can begin the random bracket draw. I also want to clarify two final items, one concern was raised regarding fighters who lose in round one or two being released, my original hope was fighters signed from outside of Syn (who are free and not from other Orgs) would fight out their deals however if anyone would prefer to see their fighters released early we can certainly discuss this as an option. Lastly can anyone suggest a better image hosting (free) site so I can get my images back on the main page!! lol

A couple of things, fighter list has been updated, we now tentatively have 16 fighters, I have not seen any comments on the use of my own fighter, I would prefer not to but if it means getting this started or not I am willing to sacrifice him. Secondly Temudjin "Ironcrotch" Khaan (244258) is included on the list, I am okay with using him but is everyone else good with the low ranked fighter joining? If I dont get any concerns raised by end of day today on either Coker or Khaan we will get the wheels moving on finalizing dates and setting up brackets. The last item I need to complete this puzzle is for Bradley Burns to choose a fighter to enter, if we can get that done asap I can begin the random bracket draw. I also want to clarify two final items, one concern was raised regarding fighters who lose in round one or two being released, my original hope was fighters signed from outside of Syn (who are free and not from other Orgs) would fight out their deals however if anyone would prefer to see their fighters released early we can certainly discuss this as an option. Lastly can anyone suggest a better image hosting (free) site so I can get my images back on the main page!! lol

image hosting imgur

Is there room anymore? There seems to be fighters who are not close to the set weight limit and not doing much to change that so if needed my guy is available.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14394080219531.jpg

Katu Partio

"In case you need a proper fighter I'd be happy to come over and win this tournament. I feel it's Helix's throne anyway (Wayne never even weighted 155lbs) so may as well step up and defend Gangsterdamage's honor here. Also it would be a good opportunity for myself to show my father Kauko, who was the best fighter in the planet in his time, that I've got the same fighting spirit too. So, call me if you need me."

Is there room anymore? There seems to be fighters who are not close to the set weight limit and not doing much to change that so if needed my guy is available.

Katu Partio

"In case you need a proper fighter I'd be happy to come over and win this tournament. I feel it's Helix's throne anyway (Wayne never even weighted 155lbs) so may as well step up and defend Gangsterdamage's honor here. Also it would be a good opportunity for myself to show my father Kauko, who was the best fighter in the planet in his time, that I've got the same fighting spirit too. So, call me if you need me."

guys who are currently under weight have been instructed to get themselves on weight gainers. As for Katu yes we can insert him in place of Akeem Coker and use Coker has an alternate (the Guk vs Jergensen fight could result in one of the two not entering) and we can insert Coker back in to that slot if needed. Offer has already been sent to Katu I believe

Katu Partio

You may go ahead and try to get that belt, just know that I'll come and take it from you.

What weight is this? If you need someone I might be able to pull strings to help

Edit: just saw it was 155. If you need someone let me know, he is a newer fighter but close to the weight and already on weight gain

To put it kindly, I don't think there are any benefits to you entering a fighter in the tournament based on your fighter's ID levels, neither to you nor to the org or the managers participating.

• Upvote 1

To put it kindly, I don't think there are any benefits to you entering a fighter in the tournament based on your fighter's ID levels, neither to you nor to the org or the managers participating.

I know it's not beneficial but I figured I'd offer if looking to start quick. I know my guys aren't much but if it can help get things rolling I'm offering to help if it's needed?

• Upvote 1

Just a quick update folks, I am still waiting to hear from Jeremy Sullivan's manager as he has not answered my in game PM's to confirm he is on weight loss and I am announcing a fighter change as Bapu Burpha (270685) will be stepping in to replace Mordecai Sackett who will be remaining at 135 lbs. Once the Syn Welter Weight title fight takes place on the 25th we will be able to finalize the entries and brackets will be announced.