GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

14829606845328.jpgVS 15848838896471.jpg

Thomas Bolleke Vs Paddy Mcgillicutty

A sparring match

By Alika Webb

“Put on your headgear.”

“I don’t need it,” Paddy says, shaking his head.

“You sure you want to do this, Paddy?”

“I was born to do this!”

“Your funeral.”

“You think you’re better than me?”

“I know I am.” Bolleke chuckles.

“You won’t be laughing much longer.”

“I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back.”

“I’ll make you eat those words.”

“Tell you what, if you can make me use my right hand, you win.”

“Deal!”

Paddy rushes to the center of the cage, crouching down with his hands up. Bolleke casually meets him with his hands down.

“Let’s do this!”

“Bring it,” Bolleke says, finally putting up his dukes.

Paddy swings for the fences, Bolleke slips away just in time. Bricks of fists slice through the air, itching to strike flesh and bones.

“Come on, you coward. Stop running away fr…”

Paddy shakes his head, clearing the cobwebs and putting his mouth guard back in its place.

“What the hell was that?”

“That’s called a jab,” Bolleke says, wearing a big smile. “Less talking, more fighting.”

“Wish granted!” Paddy says, taking aim.

An overhand right gets launched. Bolleke counters with a perfectly timed jab.

A left hook gets stopped in its tracks with another jab from Bolleke.

A missile of a right uppercut fails to find its target, stopped by another jab.

“You can’t just throw bombs without setting them up. That’s lesson number one,” Bolleke says with a smirk.

“Stop with those … pathetic little jabs,” Paddy says.

“Pathetic? That’s not what your legs are telling me.”

Paddy slaps his trembling legs, commanding them to get back into gear.

“Still haven’t used my right.”

“You forgot one thing.”

“What?”

“This ain’t a boxing match!”

Paddy leaps like tiger, heading straight for Bolleke’s legs.

“Gotcha!”

“Too slow,” Bolleke says, pressing Paddy’s head into the mat with his left hand and stepping out of his takedown attempt.

“I’ll show you who’s slow!” Paddy shouts, drawing his hand back for a big overhand right.

Bolleke snipes him down with a perfectly timed jab. “Still haven’t learned your lesson?”

Paddy stumbles around on spaghetti legs, the counter hitting him harder than he expected. He quickly finds the cage, grabbing it to keep him on his feet.

Bolleke stalks him like a lion on the savannah, hands prepared to defend but ready to throw bombs.

“Lesson number two,” Bolleke says, eyeing his prey.

“F…” Paddy starts.

Bolleke doesn’t let him finish, throwing out a big jab.

Paddy covers up his face like his life depends on it.

“Use feints!” Bolleke says, quickly drawing back his jab before it even lands and throwing out a big left hook to Paddy’s exposed body.

Paddy crumples under the impact, clutching his stomach.

“Lesson number three,” Bolleke says, eyes shining like blood-red diamonds. “Defend yourself at all times!”

A thunderous jab blasts Paddy backwards, slamming him hard into the fence.

A fast jab thrown with desperation misses Bolleke by a hair’s breadth.

Paddy spits out some blood, getting his hands back up. “Almost got you there.”

“Lesson …” Bolleke starts, shaking his head.

“Fuck your lessons,” Paddy says, drawing his right hand back.

“Here we go again,” Bolleke says, covering up his head.

The big overhand right does not come.

Bolleke peeks down at his legs.

“Crap,” Bolleke says, switching position just in time to stuff the takedown.

“Lesson number two,” Paddy says with a grin plastered on his face, grappling for dear life. “Use feints!”

“Glad to see … you’re paying attention, Paddy,” Bolleke says, forcing a smile while scrambling in the clinch.

“Gotcha now!” Paddy says, tying up Bolleke’s left arm and body in the clinch.

Paddy peppers Bolleke’s body and face with short right blows. His left hand tied behind his back, Bolleke struggles to defend himself with only one arm.

“Get off me!” Bolleke’s shoulder waffles Paddy’s chin.

“No way I’m letting go that easily,” Paddy says, sticking to him like glue.

“Piss off, Paddy!” Bolleke shoves Paddy off with pure strength.

Paddy gets shoved back, creating a little space in between them. But Paddy holds on with his left hand and ricochets right back. He’s a human rubber band getting stretched before coming back to smack Bolleke in the face.

Big right hook, right on the button. Bolleke tries to shake it off, clearly feeling the impact.

Paddy swarms Bolleke with some stinging right hooks. Bolleke tries to cover up with his right arm but many punches find their target.

“I’m weeening!” Paddy annoyingly screeches in Bolleke’s ear.

“Fuck it!” Bolleke says, drawing his right hand back.

Paddy launches another right hook.

Bolleke counters with a devastating right uppercut, stopping Paddy right in his tracks.

Paddy crashes onto the mat, his eyes like a kid staring at Santa Claus climbing down the chimney.

“You …” Paddy says, blood streaming from his mouth like a waterfall as he’s trying to get his thoughts together. “You used your right hand!”

“I did!” Bolleke says, drawing his right hand back and taking aim.

“I win!”

“Congrats!”

A pulverizing right hand smashes Paddy’s head into the mat.

Winner: Paddy?

• Upvote 3

14829606845328.jpgVS 15848838896471.jpg

Thomas Bolleke Vs Paddy Mcgillicutty

A sparring match

By Alika Webb

“Put on your headgear.”

“I don’t need it,” Paddy says, shaking his head.

“You sure you want to do this, Paddy?”

“I was born to do this!”

“Your funeral.”

“You think you’re better than me?”

“I know I am.” Bolleke chuckles.

“You won’t be laughing much longer.”

“I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back.”

“I’ll make you eat those words.”

“Tell you what, if you can make me use my right hand, you win.”

“Deal!”

Paddy rushes to the center of the cage, crouching down with his hands up. Bolleke casually meets him with his hands down.

“Let’s do this!”

“Bring it,” Bolleke says, finally putting up his dukes.

Paddy swings for the fences, Bolleke slips away just in time. Bricks of fists slice through the air, itching to strike flesh and bones.

“Come on, you coward. Stop running away fr…”

Paddy shakes his head, clearing the cobwebs and putting his mouth guard back in its place.

“What the hell was that?”

“That’s called a jab,” Bolleke says, wearing a big smile. “Less talking, more fighting.”

“Wish granted!” Paddy says, taking aim.

An overhand right gets launched. Bolleke counters with a perfectly timed jab.

A left hook gets stopped in its tracks with another jab from Bolleke.

A missile of a right uppercut fails to find its target, stopped by another jab.

“You can’t just throw bombs without setting them up. That’s lesson number one,” Bolleke says with a smirk.

“Stop with those … pathetic little jabs,” Paddy says.

“Pathetic? That’s not what your legs are telling me.”

Paddy slaps his trembling legs, commanding them to get back into gear.

“Still haven’t used my right.”

“You forgot one thing.”

“What?”

“This ain’t a boxing match!”

Paddy leaps like tiger, heading straight for Bolleke’s legs.

“Gotcha!”

“Too slow,” Bolleke says, pressing Paddy’s head into the mat with his left hand and stepping out of his takedown attempt.

“I’ll show you who’s slow!” Paddy shouts, drawing his hand back for a big overhand right.

Bolleke snipes him down with a perfectly timed jab. “Still haven’t learned your lesson?”

Paddy stumbles around on spaghetti legs, the counter hitting him harder than he expected. He quickly finds the cage, grabbing it to keep him on his feet.

Bolleke stalks him like a lion on the savannah, hands prepared to defend but ready to throw bombs.

“Lesson number two,” Bolleke says, eyeing his prey.

“F…” Paddy starts.

Bolleke doesn’t let him finish, throwing out a big jab.

Paddy covers up his face like his life depends on it.

“Use feints!” Bolleke says, quickly drawing back his jab before it even lands and throwing out a big left hook to Paddy’s exposed body.

Paddy crumples under the impact, clutching his stomach.

“Lesson number three,” Bolleke says, eyes shining like blood-red diamonds. “Defend yourself at all times!”

A thunderous jab blasts Paddy backwards, slamming him hard into the fence.

A fast jab thrown with desperation misses Bolleke by a hair’s breadth.

Paddy spits out some blood, getting his hands back up. “Almost got you there.”

“Lesson …” Bolleke starts, shaking his head.

“Fuck your lessons,” Paddy says, drawing his right hand back.

“Here we go again,” Bolleke says, covering up his head.

The big overhand right does not come.

Bolleke peeks down at his legs.

“Crap,” Bolleke says, switching position just in time to stuff the takedown.

“Lesson number two,” Paddy says with a grin plastered on his face, grappling for dear life. “Use feints!”

“Glad to see … you’re paying attention, Paddy,” Bolleke says, forcing a smile while scrambling in the clinch.

“Gotcha now!” Paddy says, tying up Bolleke’s left arm and body in the clinch.

Paddy peppers Bolleke’s body and face with short right blows. His left hand tied behind his back, Bolleke struggles to defend himself with only one arm.

“Get off me!” Bolleke’s shoulder waffles Paddy’s chin.

“No way I’m letting go that easily,” Paddy says, sticking to him like glue.

“Piss off, Paddy!” Bolleke shoves Paddy off with pure strength.

Paddy gets shoved back, creating a little space in between them. But Paddy holds on with his left hand and ricochets right back. He’s a human rubber band getting stretched before coming back to smack Bolleke in the face.

Big right hook, right on the button. Bolleke tries to shake it off, clearly feeling the impact.

Paddy swarms Bolleke with some stinging right hooks. Bolleke tries to cover up with his right arm but many punches find their target.

“I’m weeening!” Paddy annoyingly screeches in Bolleke’s ear.

“Fuck it!” Bolleke says, drawing his right hand back.

Paddy launches another right hook.

Bolleke counters with a devastating right uppercut, stopping Paddy right in his tracks.

Paddy crashes onto the mat, his eyes like a kid staring at Santa Claus climbing down the chimney.

“You …” Paddy says, blood streaming from his mouth like a waterfall as he’s trying to get his thoughts together. “You used your right hand!”

“I did!” Bolleke says, drawing his right hand back and taking aim.

“I win!”

“Congrats!”

A pulverizing right hand smashes Paddy’s head into the mat.

Winner: Paddy?

Hahaha, that was fucking awesome!

• Upvote 2

Hello to all! As many of you may (or may not) know, GAMMA has the most impressive statistical database in MMA Tycoon history. We keep a full record of all the greatest managers and fighters in our history, going back to 2009.

It took us a bit of time, but we came up with a formula which we use to “rate” the performance of all our fighters and managers. For managers it is slightly different because there is no way to quickly/easily record all the Fight of the Night awards, so we use the following criteria:

2 Per draw

1 Per Loss

3 Per title fight/Super fight

4 Per win

50 for HOF Fighters

We only record managers who have competed for a GAMMA title, so all other managers do not get onto the all time greatest list.

The last statistical update for our fighters took place mid May and we have now updated all fights up till GAMMA 860. Here are the best performing managers in the past 6 months (not less than 20 total points):

Laz Staz (82447) 150

Grumpy Bastard (102643) 123

Runt . (108617) 90

Carlos Castenada (84794) 89

Bwang Jong Sr (91781) 81

Kostas Tsaq (113079) 75

Alika Webb (62511) 71

Mike Hunt (39215) 65

Alfred Winterbottom II (118115) 52

Bear Stevenson (81194) 52

John Coffey (93474) 51

Randall McSweeny (14361) 46

Bradley Burns (1540) 46

Pablo Spezziale (16996) 45

Action Jackson (123097) 40

Whymer Van Mastodon (40116) 39

Rodrigo Rojas (101547) 36

Stig Zapp (120455) 32

Billy Arseworth (74054) 31

Theksit Ruengruong (117485) 24

Captain Spaulding (804) 21

Laz has probably been our most consistent performer the past 2 years and Grumpy was dominating the earlier part of the year with multiple title holders at the same time. Runt, KostasTsaq, Alfred Winterbottom II and Bear Stevenson had probably their best overall 6 months in the organization. But overall we see a list of legendary top level managers dominating the ratings once again.

How has this influenced our all time ratings listings? This is the new all time top managers list (minimum of 250 points):

Whymer Van Mastodon (40116) 1407

Gale Hawthorne (22636) 1200

Laz Staz (82447) 951

Dom Jaehnke (20196) 827

Grumpy Bastard (102643) 803

Gerbert Bryant (84742) 800

Alika Webb (62511) 781

Bloody Gutz (3074) 741

Boondock The Destroyer (503) 695

Pawel Ufcowski (52087) 595

Carlos Castenada (84794) 554

Igor Psycho (6994) 548

Mike Hunt (39215) 540

David Brent (104382) 502

Marky Mark (22640) 492

Bwang Jong Sr (91781) 451

Face Kicker (2965) 448

Bobby Heyman (99756) 434

Runt . (108617) 427

Trippin Balls (104409) 412

Hunter Jones (38476) 385

Grund McGrunderson (3341) 323

Paulie Walnuts (79001) 314

Jebba . (61031) 310

Thor HGH (24686) 308

Richard Davenport (10647) 303

Kostas Tsaq (6108) 302

John McGuirk (1306) 301

Rodrigo Rojas (101547) 300

Andy McKenzie (101467) 289

Matt Cave (45538) 288

Klatz Matz (46802) 287

Gritty Smitty (1206) 286

Randall McSweeny (14361) 283

Digga Dogman (91254) 275

Brad O'Neil 271

Power Shark (94407) 270

Seppo Koskinen (2820) 266

Doug Heffernan (10852) 260

John Bravo (50889) 260

Lance Templeton (889) 256

Whymer is still holding onto the #1 spot, but has been gaining less points as of late. Gale is still #2, even though he has been retired for several years now. Laz moved up 4 spots to #3 all time and Grumpy just scrapped into the #5 spot all time.

These are the managers who improved their position over the past 6 months:

Laz Staz (82447) Up 4!!!

Grumpy Bastard (102643) Up 4!!!

Carlos Castenada (84794) Up 4!!!

Mike Hunt (39215) Up 1!!!

Bwang Jong Sr (91781) Up 4!!!

Runt . (108617) Up 2!!!

Kostas Tsaq (6108) Newcomer to top list!!!

Rodrigo Rojas (101547) Up 6!!!

Randall McSweeny (14361) Up 6!!!

Power Shark (94407) Up 2!!!

Based on the above, Kostaz, Randall and Power are next in line to be inducted into the GAMMA Hall of Fame!

I would like to thank all the managers for their contribution, continue the great work!

• Upvote 3

Excellent man! Creating and logging such data is why you run the best ORG bro! I'm surprised to provide competitive stats in the past 6 months seeing as Farboleous and Sonnen (my legends) have been out of the picture recently.

• Upvote 4

Excellent man! Creating and logging such data is why you run the best ORG bro! I'm surprised to provide competitive stats in the past 6 months seeing as Farboleous and Sonnen (my legends) have been out of the picture recently.

Title wins a great boosts to move up the ratings faster, but quantity and consistency gets you lots of ranking points. You are still pilling up the wins, even if they are lower down the roster :-). You will be moving into the top 10 in the next update, Pawel has been retired for a while. Boondock has just one fighter in GAMMA, so he is gaining slowly points, he will be next.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w9.jpg

"Irish" Nick Shamrock

Lets find out this weekend if 40 is the new 20.

Shamrock lands with an overhand left.

and Shamrock counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Underwood! He's just covering up as Shamrock starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:31 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Nick Shamrock!

------

Shamrock lands with a right that hurts Jernit. Jernit looks to clinch but Shamrock throws a short knee that drops Jernit. This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch and Knee). Nick Shamrock!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b5.jpg

Joy Rones "Rocky"

31-8-2

27(t)KO wins (87.10%!!!)

74p4p

180cm

178lbs

My previous really was a grumpy bastard, my god.
I told him one joke about pinoy girls and he freaks out.

New management, hopefully slightly less grumpy.

Lest try to get my Gamma-belt back and prove that 35 JR is still as much a beast as ever before, or perhaps even better!

Kostas Tsaq HOF Induction

GAMMA is proud to induct Kostas Tsaq to it's Hall of Fame! Kostas had a great run with GAMMA in the earlier days of the organization.
After going on a long hiatus, he returned back in 2016 to the game. This makes him the first GAMMA manager to previously compete for a title, leave the game and come back under a new ID and make it to our Hall of Fame.
Kostas has an impressive 57-55-2 record in GAMMA and his 114 total fights put him 21st in that category. He has also been involved in 5 title fights in total.
His total points of 302 ranks 27th best in the history of GAMMA and he has the 12th most points among active managers.
He has had several very sold fighters over the years and has a total of 5 fighters on the roster currently. Two of his best recent fighters are Jason Steele, Tyler Wrexham, Bill Newton who have all competed for titles in 2020.

All and all, a very solid, active and reliable manager who is always among the top 10-15 managers of GAMMA at any given time, congratulations for your achievement!
  • Upvote 1

Shamrock lands with an overhand left.

and Shamrock counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Underwood! He's just covering up as Shamrock starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:31 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Nick Shamrock!

------

Shamrock lands with a right that hurts Jernit. Jernit looks to clinch but Shamrock throws a short knee that drops Jernit. This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch and Knee). Nick Shamrock!

Shamrock throws a nice inside leg kick.

A nice leg kick lands there from Shamrock.

Shamrock cracks De Andrade with a big right hand that sees him stumbling back against the cage! De Andrade falls to his knees and Shamrock doesn't need a second invitatation - he rushes in and fires off several unanswered shots that force the referee to stop the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:40 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Nick Shamrock!

Nick Shamrock took to the mic after the fight and begged the organizational hierarchy for a shot at the title.

"Irish" Nick Shamrock

48-10-0

7x Syn champion

18x OFC champion

p4pG2.jpgp4pS2.jpgp4pB2.jpgweightG2.jpgweightS2.jpgweightB2.jpg

Turns out that I'm somewhat of a legend in this sport, no kidding.
However, at age 40, I'm not done just yet.

After signing to Gamma, I made sure that my presence was felt, by running through the competition with 3 straight finishes.

Debut: 'Uppercut from hell': https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1013987

Second bout: 'Old knees are hard': https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1014751

Third bout: BB a.k.a Butchered Brazilian': https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1015823

Next up, trilogy bout to settle the score with Esteban San Pedro for the 145lbs GAMMA-belt.

• Upvote 2

Whoever wins is facing the top contender next who is Lincoln Storm, he is sitting out deliberately to face the winner. A trilogy could be on the table, depending on the next results and who is highest ranking.

"Irish" Nick Shamrock

48-10-0

7x Syn champion

18x OFC champion

Yooooo Mr. stat-man, you should get your stats straight.

Me vs San Pedro is already the trilogy fight, we are 1-1.

I'm putting everything into this triology fight, as a loss would mean that I'm leaving my legendary gloves in the middle of the just as legendary Gamma-octagon this weekend.

"Irish" Nick Shamrock

48-10-0

7x Syn champion

18x OFC champion

I know that the odds are stacked against me versus Laz his beast San Pedro, but I did not become a legend because I fear the odds.

However, I do very well realise that this could be my last fight and that my long career could come to an end.
All I want is to not have any regrets after this fight, win or lose.

I want to take San Pedro into deep waters, to find out if the championship rounds will be just that, the rounds of the champion.

May the best man win.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

33b5.jpg

Joy Rones "Rocky"

32-9-2

After a minor setback against Lambordo, I requested Mentor to find me a quick new challenge if possible. When I got the fight offer against McDonnell, I choked in my early morning coffee, as I directly realised what a difficult fight this would become. I gameplanned very specifically for this bout, as I new that I would need a perfect plan. So without any shame, I can say that I am very proud with my new win, putting me right back at the top of the division standing! 

On 12/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, bjornmma1 said:

33b5.jpg

Joy Rones "Rocky"

32-9-2

After a minor setback against Lambordo, I requested Mentor to find me a quick new challenge if possible. When I got the fight offer against McDonnell, I choked in my early morning coffee, as I directly realised what a difficult fight this would become. I gameplanned very specifically for this bout, as I new that I would need a perfect plan. So without any shame, I can say that I am very proud with my new win, putting me right back at the top of the division standing! 

Great job, it was not easy but you got it done!

Bunt Jernit HOF

Managed by Runt. Upon retirement he was ranked #13 among all GAMMA fighters with 204 points and the second highest ranked ever at 135-155lbs behind just Gareth Keenan (272458) who he actually beat in a super fight. A former #2 ranked fighter in the game and the winner of the GAMMA fighter of the year. He had several significant wins over his career besides the mentioned Gareth Keenan, including     Jesus Chico Grande, Sala Barbo, x2 Farboleous Ricard, Maxim Jericho. He is also the only fighter to win a title in GAMMA, GAMMA Contenders and also the short lived GAMMA MT. 

This induction pushes Runt to the 16th position in the all time GAMMA managers list and 11th among active managers. This is also his first fighter to get inducted into our HOF.

14829606845328.jpg Vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joosep L�hmus

Thomas Bolleke Vs Joosep L�hmus

Thomas Bolleke Vs Joosep "Little Bunny" Lhmus REVIEW

By Alika Webb

Bolleke was ranked the number two middleweight in the world, the number five pound for pound fighter in the world. He had the money, the fame and the GAMMA middleweight title around his waist. Lhmus was the number six best light heavyweight in the world and had just recaptured the GAMMA light heavyweight title. Thomas Bolleke knew he had conquered the middleweight division. Feeling the time was right for some change, he moved up to light heavyweight. A super fight for the ages was born.

The stage was set. The crowd was expecting fireworks. The tension could be cut with a knife. The bell rung.

Bolleke cracked Lhmus with a hook to the jaw. Both fighters smiled at one another and gave a high-five before getting back down to business.

Tension evaporated and these two gladiators fought like starving lions. They traded punches in bunches, Lhmus looking to set the pace while Bolleke looked to close the distance.

Lhmus slapped Bolleke with a leg kick and the middleweight champion did what he does best and shot for a takedown. Bolleke heard opportunity knocking and couldn’t wait to open the door, mounting his opponent and the crowd went wild. Lhmus however smelled what Bolleke was cooking, kept calm, swiftly escaping danger and got back to his feet.

Bolleke started trading some more punches but Lhmus’ kicks helped him control the rest of the first round.

The second round started and Bolleke stuck to Lhmus like white on rice. Clinching and taking the light heavyweight champion down in less than a minute.

The second round drove by with Bolleke sitting undeniably behind the steering wheel.

Confidence rising, Bolleke started going after it more. He looked hungry like the wolf, swinging for the fences and trying to close the distance once more. Lhmus however knew Bolleke’s gameplan by now and gave up protecting his face to make sure Bolleke couldn’t close the distance once more.

The crowd roared, screaming and demanding more as the champions got ready for the fourth round. They heard the crowd and gave them what they wanted. Bolleke’s legs were starting to look like Jell-O while Lhmus’ face was starting to resemble mashed potato, yet neither of them wanted to back down for the other. Pride kept them both on their feet while the crowd went bananas.

The fourth round being such a close back and forth encounter, both fighters knew they needed a statement to solidify their claim for the gold. Bolleke went back to his roots, trying to close the distance, while Lhmus pumped up the volume, swarming Bolleke with punches and kicks until he was drowning in them.

The judges couldn’t agree on a winner after such an entertaining five round war, giving these two warriors a chance to go at it once more.

What will happen in the rematch? Find out December 26, GAMMA#87.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

GAMMA Fighter of the year

It was another fantastic year for GAMMA with plenty of memorable fights and events, however when it comes down to who was the best fighter, it was an easy decision. Here are the fighters who accumulated 70 or more points over 2020.

Thomas Bolleke (323315) 126
Joy Rones (305095) 90
Farboleous Ricard (285507) 84
Joosep L�hmus (325071) 80
Crotch Grabber (310041) 78
William Spud (317412) 76
Hiro Manowaru (325430) 73
Damagon Ench�rya (326581) 71

The rating system is the same used for the fighter hall of fame calculations we have for GAMMA. In other words, 4 points for a win, 3 points for a super fight / title fight, 1 points for Fight of Night, 1 point for loss and 2 points for draw.

Thomas arguably would have won fighter of the year "IF", he would of won his highly anticipated fight against Arundel. After losing that fight, he defended his title 2 more times and then vacated it (this is only the 2nd time in GAMMA's history) to move up to win the 205lbs title. He had a draw and loss against the 205lbs best fighter of the year and 4th placed Joosep L�hmus (325071), who had a spectacular year himself.

The 2nd and 3rd place were way more closely contested, with Joy Rones holding out for 2nd. He spend most of his year being managed by HOF GAMMA manager Grumpy Bastard and had a solid run with the 170lbs title.

Farboleous Ricard (285507) held out for 3rd place. This means he was ranked 3rd for the 2nd year running. This is only the 4th time in history a fighter was ranked in the top 3 twice. Renan St Juste, Jeremy Tonal and Raz Matazz were the other 3. Those 3 are all ranked in the top 5 GAMMA fighters of all time, so that kind of shows how highly rated Farb is on our all time listings. 

• Upvote 3

GAMMA: Diarmuid Curry (290234)  HOF Induction

Managed by Action Jackson. Upon retirement he was ranked #30 among all GAMMA fighters with 159 points. A former #4 ranked fighter and GAMMA #2 fighter of the year in 2019.

He was involved in 10 Title + Super fights in his career and was competing in the 265lbs division at the time when it was arguably the most deep, with wins over Bubba Gumption, Closet Case Conservative, Sunray Spike among others.

This is the first fighter Action Jackson has inducted into the GAMMA HOF, taking his own career points to 229 and in contention to get inducted himself in 2021, depending on his own progress.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am proud to announce that GAMMA is introducing a new ID 370k+ organization. If you have any new fighters you can contact Clifton Barnes, here is the link to the org: 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5665

We also have an 355k-370k ID restricted org if you have fighters in that range, you can contact Luke Skyjabber, here is the link to the org:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3873

• Like 1