PSE 350k Creation Tourney 185lbs 18yr olds

XxxtremeT13

OK, here it is.....details into one of 2 185lbs creation tourney for our 350k fighters...Second up

18 year old creation (to establish the start of the division)
185lbs division (must be able to cut to this weight)
20 fighters total (all fighters will fight the duration of the tourney, regardless of a loss)
6 weeks between creation and first round of fights (fighter must be determined and signed after first 2 weeks)
4 weeks between each round
All fighters will be looked at to resign with org at 185 and grow within the division

Creation date will be given once tourney is full

I'm providing a ton of training time before first fight and between fights in an effort to allow maximum training time to allow fighters to catch up and become competitive to the 25yr olds who will signed

Tourney contract will look like: 5k signing bonus/$1 show/$1 win (actual show pay is $3k and actual win pay $3k, so you will make between 3k and 6k for each fight)
*****Show and win pay will be awarded to the manager upon completion of tourney, which will also include prize money based on finishing rank....This done for 2 reasons: 1 to persuade manager to follow through with tourney till the end and also, in the instance the fighter is deemed a "DUD" and released after completion of tourney the money goes directly to manager to save on money laundering hassle
Re-newed contracts will consist of new signing/show/win pay which will resemble that of a typical contract (IE: 5k/5k/5k)

Testing fighters IS ALLOWED: BUT only have 2 weeks determine fighter participating

PRIZE PAYOUTS

1st: $500,000

2nd: $250,000

3rd: $75,000

4th: $50,000

5th: $30,000

6th: $25,000

7th thru 11th: $15,000

12th thru 16th: $10,000

17th thru 20th: $5,000

Total prize fund: $1,075,000

OTN Awards will be $2,000

(IF any money is donated (NOT ASKING FOR THEM) it will go towards 1st place up to $1mil then move down to 2nd place)

I did realize something... I can't really make even brackets with 20... that just books me full events...I have to have either 16 fighters or 32 fighters......If I do 16, I need to find a way to fill 2 other cards on the event...if I do 32, not sure if we can get 32 signed up. hmmmmmmm

I would join but I feel betrayed you guys didn't do any write up or celebrate my victory in hard earned tournament!

Like I told you when you Spammed my inbox asking about this write up...talk to Alred, it was his tourney, he did all the write ups....Did you forget I black listed you??? I can't risk being reported for spamming your inbox when I send out messages to the org with information or asking for fighters to step up and fill a void on a card..... :spam: :sad01_anim: <_< :nono: :nogood:

• Upvote 1

Like I told you when you Spammed my inbox asking about this write up...talk to Alred, it was his tourney, he did all the write ups....Did you forget I black listed you??? I can't risk being reported for spamming your inbox when I send out messages to the org with information or asking for fighters to step up and fill a void on a card..... :spam: :sad01_anim: <_< :nono: :nogood:

Spammed? I send you one mail and my fighter is not in your organizations anymore.

If that is how you treat winners of your tournaments good luck with getting people to join them.

• Downvote 2

Spammed? I send you one mail and my fighter is not in your organizations anymore.

If that is how you treat winners of your tournaments good luck with getting people to join them.

I've told you twice already...3 times now... It wasn't MY tourney. My org merely held the events for Alfred. I didn't say YOU spammed my emails. I taking a stab at your with your "spamming" thread you posted about your fighters org sending you messages. You must have already forgot about that. Maybe if you offered an apology to that manager for the attempt at dragging him into the dirt, I'd be more willing to have you, as I do remember your fighter winning Alfred's tourney. But, with what you started in your spamming thread, the only way I'd be ok with allowing you to enter MY tourney is a public apology to a good org manager.

Bro you signed Amanda to Wolf Pack? You do know you are fighting the same dude over and over right lol

Wolf Pack....That is not my org...So I didn't sign him and I"m not fighting anyone.

I've told you twice already...3 times now... It wasn't MY tourney. My org merely held the events for Alfred. I didn't say YOU spammed my emails. I taking a stab at your with your "spamming" thread you posted about your fighters org sending you messages. You must have already forgot about that. Maybe if you offered an apology to that manager for the attempt at dragging him into the dirt, I'd be more willing to have you, as I do remember your fighter winning Alfred's tourney. But, with what you started in your spamming thread, the only way I'd be ok with allowing you to enter MY tourney is a public apology to a good org manager.

Wolf Pack....That is not my org...So I didn't sign him and I"m not fighting anyone.

Its your fight organization so that is your tournament. I signed with you not anyone else and you are responsible for the events that is happening in your fight organization.

And I have no clue are you joking or are you just shoddy with these sort of things. I did participate in your tournament and never did I complain about anything. We did fight for nothing there, with almost no pay and with what ever problems our fighters where having. The only reason you are doing this stuff is to make quick buck of new managers as me, because once the tournament is over you don't give a shit about it and can't even properly announce winner of it.

If there is anyone who should apologize its you and I recommend people not to sign with this guy because once the tournament is over you will be cut with out a single word and any request will be ignored because it will turn out its "not my tournament".

Good luck with your shitty tournaments.

• Downvote 3

You are a serious troll and most certainly mistaken. It WAS NOT my tournament. When sign up for it started Alfred didn’t even have an org to use. I had already entered my fighter in it. Later he reached out to me to host it. I agreed. When you entered yourself into it. You entered into his rules. He posted what the pay was going to be and the rules. He fronted all the prize money. Who’s name appears on your finance page for paying you the prize money you won? Was it me...nope it was Afred. You signed up for his tourney with my org being the host company. You truly make trying to have fun and being good energy to this game difficult. This is me being serious now, no jokes. I’m done with your petty nonsense and I will have my tourneys and the fighters who take part will enjoy good competition and make good money doing it.

A quick buck off new managers. Hilarious since the majority of my rosters have been made up of veteran managers. And why wouldn’t I cut your fighters. That was the ducking point when you signed up for the ducking thing. Did you not read anything before signing up? He posted that fighters will accept 20 fight contracts, once eliminated they would be released. That happened and the tourney came to the end. Literally had 4 fighters left and the end. Pay attention to shit before you pop off at the mouth about shit. Such a waste

• Upvote 1

Dude doesn't pay attention to ANYTHING. To run a tournament, you need an org's weight class bracket to use as a way of hosting it. Xxx was nice enough to let Alfred utilize one of the classes in his org as a way of running that other tournament. Other than that, Xxx had NO involvement in that tournament other than being one of the contestants. The rest...the rules, the pay, the contracts, the structure, the results, etc. were all done by Alfred. And they were done well. When you are finished with a tournament, your fighters are let go. That is the way it works unless the tournament is put on and run by the org owner with the STATED intention of the participants becoming long term signed to the org afterward. That was NOT the case with that tournament that was previously run, and you're being an asshat MP. You need to take a serious look at the common denominator in your issues with org owners. And just to be clear, because I'm sure you'll be confused by that, it's you, you're being a jackwad.

• Upvote 2

Its your fight organization so that is your tournament. I signed with you not anyone else and you are responsible for the events that is happening in your fight organization.

And I have no clue are you joking or are you just shoddy with these sort of things. I did participate in your tournament and never did I complain about anything. We did fight for nothing there, with almost no pay and with what ever problems our fighters where having. The only reason you are doing this stuff is to make quick buck of new managers as me, because once the tournament is over you don't give a shit about it and can't even properly announce winner of it.

If there is anyone who should apologize its you and I recommend people not to sign with this guy because once the tournament is over you will be cut with out a single word and any request will be ignored because it will turn out its "not my tournament".

Good luck with your shitty tournaments.

You truly are an ungrateful SOB. So much so that I'm pretty much convinced you're someones multi/troll.

I would go into detail and break down exactly where you're being a dick but like I said, you're likely an experienced player/troll and know full well what buttons you're pushing.

But cool. I've never regretted paying out for VIP as a tournament prize until now. So congrats on that. I hope you enjoy your year of game time. A word of advice though. If you keep going the way you're going then you're going to find this small game becoming even smaller.

• Upvote 3

NOW lets get back to signing up fighters for this tournament :)

Oh yeah and I was thinking too....I'm currently going to be using my 265 division as a semi open weight division 135-185lbs fighters only and all with 18yr old creations (350k of course). I did make a thread with details I'll link here later.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64165

I am also going to do the same with heavier fighters so, I'm going to use the 265+ division to host fighters 185+....once this tournament is complete I could combine the tourney fighters in with the other fighters, providing a home for these guys, if they wish to stay or keep the fighters.

NOTE TO ALL NEW MANAGERS: Not all managers here are Ass hats like the above mentioned...He's one of the rare few. The majority of the managers here, especially veteran ones are willing to help others out, just a simple ask and you'd be surprised. So, don't let 1 turd burglar deter you from being more active!