Mayweather Vs McGregor

Caleb613

August 26th, who you got?

Mayweather opened -2250 I think which is crazy.

Don't get me wrong it's a sham of a fight but I'm still gonna pay for it cause you'd be insane not too it's entertaining as balls.

Don't get me wrong it's a sham of a fight but I'm still gonna pay for it cause you'd be insane not too it's entertaining as balls.

So what's that, 10K on Floyd to make 2K? lol and 10K on Conor makes 20k?

I don't know which fight or sporting event period has gotten the most lopsided odds but this one should surpass them all. I honestly can't even give Conor a punchers chance. I'll watch this ass whoopin take place but I sure as hell won't pay ill tell you that.

Better question is how many people can they sucker to buy the fight. I think it will do 2.3 to 2.7 million buys. I can see an outside chance of 3 million though.

yeah i see no reason to pay money for this. the only good thing that's going to happen is, whoever wins, there's going to be some hilarious memes afterward lol

the only chance connor has is if he can goad mayweather into a slugfest, by just standing in the middle of the ring and talking enough shit, which is pretty much what i anticipate he'll do. i'll be happy when either one loses, but i won't be happy for either one if they win. ...if that makes sense.

I don't think mcgregor should fight Floyd if he really wants to prove something .. Folyd is one of the greatest in the fight game no doubt, bnut honestly we can't be sure that he is at his prime right now with all the retirement/s and age.

and hype, promotion, big money and obviously fight fixing ... if the fight really happens mcgregor will win ( literally he can't win ) but you know the drill :D

I got mcgregor winning this via fight fixing , if the fight really happens

going to be Fight fixing 101

• Upvote 1

What a shame that boxing is becoming a joke. I don't mind seeing an MMA champ come over to try boxing, but he should at least face one top contender first before getting his shot at a guy like Floyd.

Money talks, there is no 2 bigger names (imo) in combat sports than these 2. It's stupid to look at this like a real earned fight, it's not it's a sporting spectacle that will be spoken about for a long time if for nothing else but the revenue it will make.

Plus if mcgregor actually wins... holy shit I think boxing will just disappear lol

• Upvote 1

Money talks, there is no 2 bigger names (imo) in combat sports than these 2. It's stupid to look at this like a real earned fight, it's not it's a sporting spectacle that will be spoken about for a long time if for nothing else but the revenue it will make.

Plus if mcgregor actually wins... holy shit I think boxing will just disappear lol

This is just entertainment, not sport anymore. It is dissapointing.

If McGregor wins, I would be gutted.

they're saying mcgregor wants to fight twice this year, so a UFC fight after this one.

There's no way this does less than 4 million because the marketing behind it is gonna take a huge increase in the next few weeks.

McGregor is an insanely huge figure right now especially for the casuals.

There's no way this should even be a real thing but if mcgregor loses I don't think he loses much at all as long as he doesn't get knocked out, and if he wins on that -2250 chance then it's the biggest win in history and cements him as THE biggest star in history.

i would like McGregor to win, but how? Mayweather rarely gets touched in the boxing ring against boxers who devote there life to the sport, his defense by far is the best in boxing history and his Footwork is incredible too. I think the internet would seriously stroke out if McGregor did win somehow, but then you have to question did Mayweather take a dive how the fuck could he lose.

on a personal note i cant stand Mayweather but i respect his dominate career. Mr i am the victim, yet he is just as racist or more racist then his complaints. seems like every fight he has he is complaing about racism.