Ok. I guess it wouldn't be mmatycoon if we didn't just change things as we go.

"4 more fighters from the unqualified ones will be selected by me. This will be based on my own opinions and will factor in a variety of factors like: performances, hype/pop, activity (on the forums), etc. So hell, if there is a fighter who constantly posts interviews and makes this tournament fun, I'd be likely to pick him. 4 other fighters will be picked from a poll on the forums. This poll will start being conducted a week before the final result of the tournament. These 8 fighters will fight each other for a spot in the final 20"

I can see why it wouldn't be productive to have 4 fights in between rounds though.

Please allow me to take my foot out of my mouth here as I did a copy/paste of the rules from when Shiv did this tourney and I totally missed the part about a poll to select the other 4 positions. With that being said your comment on 4 fights being less than productive is very accurate. How about we do this, I will select 2 and allow the managers to select the second 2? Very sorry for my mistake here, I should have paid closer attention to my own rules
  • Upvote 1

Group 4 is an absolute mess haha; 3 guys who have had a rock/paper/scissors with each other and beat everyone else, and a fourth who will probably top the group unbeaten but never fought any of the other 3 due to coming in as a reserve.

Hahaha my fighter went and fucked up my own prediction by winning a fight he had absolutely no right to. In 19 seconds no less. Complete fluke.

Would've been 5-2 and third instead of 4-3 and fifth if our group can hadn't got replaced by the guy who topped it -- out of the running either way mind you, but mildly amusing.

I have updated the stats page to include my 4 picks. I have also added 4 Reserve spots as an insurance policy in case I have any issues getting round 2 set up. We will get fighters moved over to the main LoL Org over the next couple of days. If your fighter appears on the list of fighters who have made it through to round 2 and is released from the FARTMMA Org, a contract offer will follow their release soon from the main League of Leagues Org where I am employed. If your fighter did not make it to Round 2, your fighter will be released and not offered a new contract. I would like to thank you for sticking it out, I appreciate it. If you have any questions please get in touch with me in game

• Upvote 5

Road Block is weeping tears of joy as he dismantles his sparring partners in preparation for the next phase of the tournament. Thank you for this tournament, and the opportunity to win it.

• Upvote 1

Okay guys so the groups and fixtures have been set for the second round, everything starts back up on November 10th. We are still waiting on 2 fighters to sign from the 2nd LoL Org and the manager has not logged in now for almost a week so I want to have a back up plan. Do we want to have the masses nominate fighters, do you want me to pick another 4 and do a poll. Let me know your thoughts

Seeing as I am not getting a great deal of feedback I am going to star at the ball rolling here, without the ability to start a poll in an established thread (that I can figure out) I will list 4 possible replacements, based merely on points.

"Hijack ""Smash"" Dabutt (338102)"

The Mad Monk Frank Martin (338142)

Jordan Barrett (338131)

Leroy Brown (338276)

Please offer feedback on who you feel is deserving, it currently looks as though we require 2 replacements as of today.

Seeing as I am not getting a great deal of feedback I am going to star at the ball rolling here, without the ability to start a poll in an established thread (that I can figure out) I will list 4 possible replacements, based merely on points.

"Hijack ""Smash"" Dabutt (338102)"

The Mad Monk Frank Martin (338142)

Jordan Barrett (338131)

Leroy Brown (338276)

Please offer feedback on who you feel is deserving, it currently looks as though we require 2 replacements as of today.

Go to the first post in the thread and click Edit. There'll be an option for "Use Full Editor" next to the Save Changes button. Click that, and on the top right you'll see the options for adding a Poll to the thread