Org Advice

The1rstSaint

Ok so currently im getting a little ahead of myself. Yet i know damn well how the Diminishing returns work,as this is my 3rd org i have ran.

The question :is there any way to run 3-4 events a week with out going bankrupt?

Has anyone had success. My only thought is that maybe it is possible as i do recall seeing orgs stay afloat with a huge roster and running 3 or more events per week Syfi in sydney being one. I just dont know how much cash they had invested to blow on the decrease from running 3-4 events per.

I want to say i should be ok, just as long as im giving out the proper amount of free tickets and i dont get to wild on contracts right now.

Just reaching out for some advice before i dig a early grave.

SyFi didn't make money accept for the end when he started running big boy cards with only his top top talent. As far as I remember at least.

If you're ok with taking a bit of a hit each week you'll be fine but if you want to make money unfortunately there doesn't really seem to be a way. Unless you're paying well under the odds that is.

• Upvote 1

What about running the events all on same day. Thats what I did. It prevents the negative effect of multiple events in the week. I would think this would help with maximizing your profits per fight and prevent going bankrupt.

I didn't think that's how this works, there is no reset day and any event that takes place on the same day is considered to have happened over the prior week. The reason booking 2 events a week on the same day is a good idea is all events are calculated at 90% while booking 2 days a week can create 3 events over a 7 day period if you book events with a 4-3-3-4 day gap instead of always being 4-3-4-3, it simplifies things.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Diminishing_returns

I didn't think that's how this works, there is no reset day and any event that takes place on the same day is considered to have happened over the prior week. The reason booking 2 events a week on the same day is a good idea is all events are calculated at 90% while booking 2 days a week can create 3 events over a 7 day period if you book events with a 4-3-3-4 day gap instead of always being 4-3-4-3, it simplifies things.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Diminishing_returns

Valid point, There is definitely some grey area though it seems. I am contemplating doing them all on 1 day though and again 8 days later. I could ask mike but yikes that could take months. I dont want to manipulate the system by any means but if it works i will take it.

I think it still will end up being a failed attempt but worth a shot. I am going to reach out to some whom i see is running two events a day to see if it works for them, if it does i don't see why 4 wouldn't.

How about booking events in one day, at the same time zone? Like Helsinki and St Pete. Always thought there couldnt be diminishing returns if all events happen at once.

I was thinking this as well, Maybe going with two events in Montreal and two in New York. Of course i would have to get Arena's Booked in Advance.

I am going to try this, at least i will be able to sleep now lol.

But you seriously should consider reducing your roster to like 150 fighters. Now that there is another 350k org, the fighters can go there. Managing that enormous roster could wear you out, plus it would be really hard to keep your fighters satisfied by giving them fights often enough.

I am up for the challenge man, i want to keep everyone active just need to see if it is possible. If not....Well then it is a must that i reduce the roster size.

My two cents:

1) Be more selective with the roster, so when less fighters are on it and therefore you do not need so many events per week.
2) Lower contracts, with loyal manager. Veteran managers do not care about money for young fighters.
Be friendly, as I know you can be, and a high percentage will fight for (almost) free.

If I can help you in some way, let me know. I can not fully commit due to a lack of time, but any bits could help I guess...?

• Upvote 1

My two cents:

1) Be more selective with the roster, so when less fighters are on it and therefore you do not need so many events per week.

2) Lower contracts, with loyal manager. Veteran managers do not care about money for young fighters.

Be friendly, as I know you can be, and a high percentage will fight for (almost) free.

If I can help you in some way, let me know. I can not fully commit due to a lack of time, but any bits could help I guess...?

Hurry up and bring back NY Fightnights

With a 300+ roster the week you take a vacation or get sick or get some hot poonany it`s gonna get crazy

I would honestly release the non 350`s so they can go fill non ID orgs and you can dedicate your org to 350k which is still in very shaky grounds , even the Island is kind of in shambles.

Remember, you are gonna want to make room in a few months for those Island superstars with huge Hype like I did at FARTMMA but that will be very difficult if you are at 350+ roster

My $0.02

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...