Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1511397775Real%20RC%20logo.png

I am proud to announce that we have partnered up with "Revenge Clothing" today. Thank you to the Owner, Wayne Bruce, and the Designer, Jay Veers, for this partnership! Check them out!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1511397775Real%20RC%20logo.png
I am proud to announce that we have partnered up with "Revenge Clothing" today. Thank you to the Owner, Wayne Bruce, and the Designer, Jay Veers, for this partnership! Check them out!

Awesomeness ! 1 more week Humble and I get to join the fun. Gonna get me 1 325K project also :)

Amazing job Sir !!

• Upvote 2

So happy to finally get to join the fun as of today !!!

The team at RISE has been doing an amazing job :) I will slowly try to fill in where needed and have no doubt this org will be very successful just like IFC, DD, UFC and NJMMA and so many others out there !!

Thank you all again for all the hard work and to our managers thank you for your trust, let's make history now :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

REVIEW

RISE 1 - Bittaker vs Favorite

RISE 1 - Bittaker vs Favorite marked the first event for RISE. We had many early finishes and some shocking endings. There was an unfortunate No Contest, as well as a Draw in the Co-Main Event that you could’ve given to either fighter. The Rankings and Title Fights are getting closer and closer to being decided and I promise the next event will be even better than the first!

Fight Of The Night - Jim Crocker(W) vs Marco Aurelio

“Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!”

KO Of The Night - Your Moms Favorite

“Bittaker takes a shot to the head.

Favorite softening up his opponent with strikes, against the cage.

Favorite creates a bit of distance for himself, with Bittaker pressed up against the cage and cracks Bittaker with a massive uppercut! Bittaker goes down! He's out cold! Wow, that was some serious power there by Favorite!”

Sub Of The Night - Lance Mcsparren

“Mcsparren has hold of the far side arm. He's working for the Kimura, can Toa defend it? Mcsparren steps over the head and cranks it - Toa is tapping out! That was textbook stuff right there - nice submission victory for Mcsparren!”

Congrats to all of the winners and props to all fighters for putting on a good show! Thank you all.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325835

Logan "The Lo-Gangster" McKibbon (325835)

Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 3 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

Official twitter message from Logan McKibbon

"So for all who don't know it yet I signed with RISE and well under new management I plan to dominate and be the RISE Light-Heavyweight Champion no one has and will stop me this is just me saying hi to everyone in the Light-Heavyweight division.

Who will be the first victim ?Please give me an opponent after the event RISE I want to bang bros!!"

• Upvote 1

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 4 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

Logan McKibbon-

So guys I just smoked this joke and got another win so I already know I am the most hyped in the 205lbs division I have the most fights I have the most wins so my only question is where is my opponenet whete is my title fight I want a belt!Rise give me anyone and let me get my next win ?I am willing to go up to 265lbs to fight Benny Alison since he is also 4-0 like me he is one of the few I respect here at rise so Benny and Rise lets make it happen superfight for a title belt?

• Upvote 1

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 4 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

Logan McKibbon-

So guys I just smoked this joke and got another win so I already know I am the most hyped in the 205lbs division I have the most fights I have the most wins so my only question is where is my opponenet whete is my title fight I want a belt!Rise give me anyone and let me get my next win ?I am willing to go up to 265lbs to fight Benny Alison since he is also 4-0 like me he is one of the few I respect here at rise so Benny and Rise lets make it happen superfight for a title belt?

Let's get you some fights in RISE first and then we can talk more about a title fight :). Rankings will be coming up soon as well!

Let's get you some fights in RISE first and then we can talk more about a title fight :). Rankings will be coming up soon as well!

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=325835

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 4 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

"Look boss I am fine with not fighting for a title but what do you think about the Benny Alison fight I am seriously willing to go to heavyweight to tske his 0 in a non title superfight

• Upvote 1

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 4 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

"Look boss I am fine with not fighting for a title but what do you think about the Benny Alison fight I am seriously willing to go to heavyweight to tske his 0 in a non title superfight

I'm interested. We can definitely talk about setting that up soon

I'm interested. We can definitely talk about setting that up soon

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Wins 4 (T)KOs

Height 192 cm

Weight 215 lbs

"Thanks boss I spoke to my manager and he contacted Benny's Manager maybe he will be willing"

#letsmakethishappen #superfight #McKibbonvsAlison

• Upvote 1

REVIEW

RISE 2 - Calvero vs Hendricks

RISE 2 was a great event and a major improvement from RISE 1! With 8 crazy finishes, this event was a great read with some surprises here and there (Didn’t do too well predicting these).

Fight Of The Night - Martin Ajax(W) vs Bobby Rude

“Oooooh!!! Ajax has knocked Rude down with a huge combo! Ajax steps away and waves a wobbly Rude back to his feet! This one might not go much longer!”

KO Of The Night - Khabib Nurma Jr

“Fantastic stuff here - a very entertaining period of action, which has drawn cheers from the crowd.

Nurma Jr cracks Johnston with a big right hand that sees him stumbling back against the cage! Johnston falls to his knees and Nurma Jr doesn't need a second invitation - he rushes in and fires off several unanswered shots that force the referee to stop the fight! This one is all over!”

Sub Of The Night - Rick James

“James looking to try and escape his hips here, looking for a submission. It looks like he's going for a triangle but Tolle is defending well. James quickly switches to an armbar and extends the arm! Tolle has no choice but to tap, to a very quick submission! Wow, that was lightning fast! James celebrates on the cage, with the crowd.”

Looking forward to RISE 3! I’ll try to get some more fight offers out for fighters who are ready to go again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Benny ain't no girl scout or washed out middle schooler that Logan is used to fighting. I would advise that you not be so anxious to get that first L.

A matchup of undefeated fighters could draw some fans, but true fans are likely to see past the records and realize that Logan and even Benny are not quite ready for the title just yet.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325503

Just had my first professional fight and submitted Nikki Raikonen in the first round. I got offered to fight Khabib Nurma and accepted now I'm just waiting for him to sack up and sign on the line. So I can once again prove why they call me Wes "The Best" Ray. Yeah he has a big powerful hand, but that's all the guy has. He has 1 KO and been KO'd twice. So I'm betting that chin is suspect. I aim to test that chin. I'll admit I'm not going to stand in the center and trade blows with him that KO was vicious, but if he signs I say my record goes to 2-0 1 KO and 1 Sub.

• Upvote 1