What are you listening to?

Beck

i pulled the soundcard out of my work pc months ago (since pandora had been blocked for years), so nothing but the sounds of my keyboard at the moment. although pandora become un-blocked about a week ago so now i regret it :(

i'm going to lunch in a couple mins though, and i have T.I.'s new album playing in my car right now. (well, not RIGHT now, but when i turn the car on it will be :P)

i pulled the soundcard out of my work pc months ago (since pandora had been blocked for years), so nothing but the sounds of my keyboard at the moment. although pandora become un-blocked about a week ago so now i regret it :(

i'm going to lunch in a couple mins though, and i have T.I.'s new album playing in my car right now. (well, not RIGHT now, but when i turn the car on it will be :P)

omg TI :( what can be more commercial and dumb than he!? i guess you also like 50cents candy shop :D

• Upvote 1

better listen to something like this !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhdHwphvhxU

• Upvote 2

omg TI :( what can be more commercial and dumb than he!? i guess you also like 50cents candy shop :D

not a fan of 50 at all. i downloaded the T.I. album from a torrent site, since i like the track he did with eminem on it (below), and figured i'd give the rest a listen. i think there's 19 songs on the album, and i liked maybe 4 or 5 em on the first listen. never had an album of his before, but he's had some other tracks that i liked.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mV4lcNNPDLs

Ijust watch a bunch of their vids, funny stuff.