Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

• 2 weeks later...

ISLAND FC 2.0

already working on next season good luck to all island fc fighters

I will be running a org next season i know some of you will avoid Island fc

but hope if you are making a island fighter next season you will give it one more go around

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1463730272ifc2.pnghttp://mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1463731096ifc2.0.png

150k will be given to every fighter that holds a IFC BELT at the end of next season

I have to ask you JJ....are you REALLY wanting to play a game of external money with Highland next season? I avoided opening the wallet because I felt it would be unfair, but if you're wanting those kind of rules I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

• Upvote 2

I have to ask you JJ....are you REALLY wanting to play a game of external money with Highland next season? I avoided opening the wallet because I felt it would be unfair, but if you're wanting those kind of rules I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

"150k will be given to every fighter that holds a IFC BELT at the end of next season"

"play a game of external money"

did you see where i said when the season ends ?

so why would you say play a game external money?

you do know island orgs make a pretty good profit by the end of the season you remember that dont you

so the cash would come from the island org at the end of the season

​i think you are reaching or just flat out making shit up as you go

so your whole stupid ass comment is pointless

JJ.150k will be given to every fighter that holds a IFC BELT at the end of next season!

bitch:are you REALLY wanting to play a game of external money with Highland next season?

I avoided opening the wallet because I felt it would be unfair, but if you're wanting those kind of rules I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

"happy to accommodate"

spoken like a bitch made punk

i am sure you are happy to accommodate lots of things

• Downvote 1