Alliance Forum Section

Would it not be good if some established alliances would have their own private forum section just for the members?

Now a lot of new managers join the alliance or even the old ones have questions about stuff and it would be 100 times more easier to share information than in alliance chat. We have sort to say bigger alliance than normal with some of the best upcoming new managers in the game and when we have to share some information that would help alliance members we have to or use some other forum sites or share it in other places like FB or Youtube what consumes a lot of time and you need to share it over and over again. We could make cool tutorials and other stuff for new managers and not have to repeate or selfs for 100 times in alliance chat where it all disapers in few days and you can add only few sentences there.

Other thing is any alliance events like tournament or anything else. We wanted to run alliance tournament but it was so hard to set everything up on private bases because basically when something changed the guy had to spam all alliance members with mails and we know thats not the best way. Also of course the editing and other stuff you are not able to add on PMs.

How they should work? The alliance owner should be able to add or drop people from that special place in forum and no other users should be able to see what is going on there. And it would be 100 times easier to run alliance, help alliance members and run any sort of tournaments that is only for the alliance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

you can create your own forum,,and link it to your alliance website.you can found it on google.

I know I can but then all members have to register there and its a complete wast of time and you cant share it also with new managers or other managers.

It would be 100 times easier if alliance had their own private forum section.

I know I can but then all members have to register there and its a complete wast of time and you cant share it also with new managers or other managers.

It would be 100 times easier if alliance had their own private forum section.

Customised forums will cost around 5000$ to integrate based upon my experience and i am not even certain you can do this with Tycoon (this quote is coming from back in the day when i wanted to integrate custom forums for my own game). Believe me, Mike won't spend 5k on this. For me, this feature would seriously make my life easier, but large alliances are an exception in this game, so nobody is going to spend resources on the 4-5 alliances which really need this.

Customised forums will cost around 5000$ to integrate based upon my experience and i am not even certain you can do this with Tycoon (this quote is coming from back in the day when i wanted to integrate custom forums for my own game). Believe me, Mike won't spend 5k on this. For me, this feature would seriously make my life easier, but large alliances are an exception in this game, so nobody is going to spend resources on the 4-5 alliances which really need this.

What are you talking there about?
Forum already has private section where admits and people who have been given access can see and post. The same easily can be added with alliance section. Just make a section and give rights to people from alliance to see and post there. Its pretty easy you dont have to pay a dime for it.