New Creation Tournament - Weekly League Style

Alfred

Guest MpJuice

CREATION DATE

OK everyone. Creation date will be from Saturday 12th January 2019. This gives everyone 2 weeks to free up a spot so plenty of time. The first fight will be 2 weeks after that.

Due to an oversight by myself, I now realise that you can't be staff for an org AND run your own org. Master Tessin and PhoQus Sports Enterprise (PSE) has graciously agreed to host the tournament so he will be sending out the contract offers and setting the fights once everything else is finalised. All details of the tournament will be in here (the forum)

Any problems or questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers all.

So it`s 12th or 1st January? You sent me a mail where it says 1st January.

Fighter Creation and Contract Update:

As of this moment we have 26 of our fighters signed. We have 5 pending contracts to be signed that I just sent out (1 of which is my own) we have a few other managers that have to wait a couple more days to create their fighter.

If you are reading this and haven't thrown your name into the pot as a participant you still can as the original goal was 40 fighters to begin with, we will likely be about a half dozen shy of that number. I know KD was planning on making a fighter as well as making a few potential "Bot" fighters to fill the remaining voids...Lets help him out and fill these slots as he is putting up his real money to provide additional value to this tournament other than just in game cash!

By the looks of it we will have 32. Waiting for Ibrahim Camara, Daddy Winger, Larry Hawk and Master Tessin to create/put forward their fighters.

Once we get those last four fighters signed we can get things going and I will start to draw up the groups randomly.

Speaking of the opening round draw, I am going to seed 12 of the top managers. I am going to seed them by Best Rank. These 12 managers will be drawn first followed by the remaining 20. This is to avoid the possibility of a group of death. I will also do this with the top 2 qualifiers for each of the groups going into the second round. Again for the same reason.