Blake Phoenix fighter Mick Murphy - Synchronicity Champion!

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14449718857288.gif

Mick "Money Weight" Murphy

Synchronicity 205lb Champion

Haters are gonna hate, but I told you all it was going to happen. Not only did I beat Robinson, but I won every round, just like I did versus Foot Fungus.

"Well Murphy has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Chris Edwards scores the fight 45:50
Judge James Atkins scores the fight 45:50
Judge William Gold scores the fight 45:50

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Mick Murphy!

Mick Murphy is the new light heavyweight champion!"

Now it's time to cement my legacy. I'm calling out Three Dog and Pecker Toivonen at 205, Chris Steve and Russell Tyrone Jones at 185, and Wesley Correira and Iain Tower at 265. Who wants some? Come and get it! Supernova is coming up, and I will prove that I am the greatest pound for pound fighter of all time by proving I am the best at EVERY weight class!

• Downvote 1

No one has ever smashed Mick Murphy to pieces. What makes you so sure those 2 could do it? If anyone in the game could, it would be Wes, but not even he can crack the Titanium chin of Mick Murphy. He would put Murphy in the hospital for 2 weeks, no doubt, but Murphy would win the fight.

Hellmuth would be an easy win for Murphy.

Sounds like Murphy is trying to cash his cheque before its been cashed

What does that even mean? Who tries to cash a check AFTER it's already been cashed? You're not making any sense. Next.

Murphy has held titles at 155, 170, 185, and is now the Synchronicity 205 lb champion and just called out the top 2 guys in each of 3 divisions. Whoever has the sack to come get some, bring it!

• Upvote 2

Pekka already has a fight lined up. We'll see after that.

With that being said, I've seen people do more damage with a pool noodle than Murphy seems to do with his fists.

I got a good chuckle out of this and gave you an up vote for it, but Mick Murphy's fists gave Ja Wuan Robinson 10 days worth of injuries.

• 3 weeks later...

After becoming the Syn 205lb champion, Murphy will continue to show that he is the greatest 300k+ fighter in the game. If that means he has to beat Wesley Correira at 265, bring it on! Or Chris Steve at middleweight - bring that on too!

Three Dog submits Mick Murphy in the first round. https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=963594

Nuff Said

• Upvote 3