Helpful Scripts (Tamper/Greasemonkey)

listerman

As of this weekend, the Script that shows the hype/pop values on Fighter List+ is no longer showing. Also not showing the values on fighter pages anymore. I tried deleting and reinstalling the scripts. Any thoughts?

Yeah, same for everyone I know using it. I don't know if it's a browser thing, some update or something that killed it, or something else, but I sure as hell hope to get it back, at least the learning speed one, before 370k hits.

I just got a taste of scripts this past week. Had access to them for about 4 days before they stopped working. Just enough to get a taste of what I was missing. For 370k, I want the LS script. I know I can do it manually, but something about knowing the number. And as for an org owner, I absolutely LOVE the fighter hype/pop reveal. Makes booking matches a lot easier than previously.

I just got a taste of scripts this past week. Had access to them for about 4 days before they stopped working. Just enough to get a taste of what I was missing. For 370k, I want the LS script. I know I can do it manually, but something about knowing the number. And as for an org owner, I absolutely LOVE the fighter hype/pop reveal. Makes booking matches a lot easier than previously.

I can understand wanting to know the exact number of your fighters learning speed, but isn’t the useless - - to useless + + a good indicator that he’s a very fast learner?

I can understand wanting to know the exact number of your fighters learning speed, but isn’t the useless - - to useless + + a good indicator that he’s a very fast learner?

Useless++ is indicative of very fast learning, yes, but there are usefull training speeds in the useless+ range too, but the bottom of that range is borderline slow, while the top of that range is very fast, so knowing the number can be very useful when you arent dealing with elite learning speed

Useless++ is indicative of very fast learning, yes, but there are usefull training speeds in the useless+ range too, but the bottom of that range is borderline slow, while the top of that range is very fast, so knowing the number can be very useful when you arent dealing with elite learning speed

I don't recall having a fighter jump from useless-- to useless++ in 1 session... not enough juice

maybe back in the ticker and aptitude days, something like wonderful muay thai training useless kicks.

I don't recall having a fighter jump from useless-- to useless++ in 1 session... not enough juice

maybe back in the ticker and aptitude days, something like wonderful muay thai training useless kicks.

I have one fighter currently who made the jump to ++ after one session.

I’m assuming his learning speed will be near max.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't the forum pushed a php update? I fix electronics but couldn't that impact scripts if they're not updated? Something weird like users were able to run old scripts while their computer had an older cache for the website, when smaller updates started happening computers pull new information at a different rate breaking the scripts over time until the overhaul happened it broke for everyone?

Again, I don't really do networking so it's a shot in a dark. Someone who knows more about networks/programming could probably suggest something feasible.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...