JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Punch Drunk - "If I can hold off and not sign a high paying contract for that long then ill gladly get in the ring and watch him laying on the Canvas after I "Punch him Drunk". now I also heard Jones was a little sour about me calling him a punk, so if he can pull it off and win and I sign to the org ill even dance around him."

How about this big guy. Win or lose jones and punch drunk fight in August. If I win you will fight stand up for a chance to fight jones after he wins the title. If he does. Either way. Jones and punch drunk can brawl. Idgaf. But your guy aint even in an org. You talking shit from the outside. How about put punch drunk in JAG and fight. Win or lose. Jones can fight punch drunk.

he will fight either one. but if stand up wins he wants him. he wants to take him out for calling out someone with only 1 fight. punch only got one fight but hes sure to punch him out. and if jones wins then ya he will go with what you said. Punch will still take out Standup then come after jones. also punch just said send that contract but hope its worth it. hes got quite a few hes looking at atm.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15265777823149.jpg

Slammy Neckbreaker

Hey Timothy, I saw some footage from your training camp, you were looking exhausted. Better get some rest before our fight. I'll smack you around in the ring either way, but I don't want to hear any excuses afterwards, I want to beat you when you are in top condition.

Good. I'm glad you said that. IF you become champ, you will be held to those words.

I'm waiting on the preview, should be up soon, I guess.

15286846848534.png

Thay "Slipping Pill" Budo

"Still waiting for that preview, but yes boss you can mark my words I'm the 205 King of this org and if anyone has something to say about it you know where to find me. As for the last event I want to thanks all the fans and the fighters on that card for this beautiful event, another wins by KO in less than a minute next in line Shoemaker for the title, good luck homie train hard and do your best because I will"