JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

• 2 months later...

It's time to hype the fight. I never saw this post from you Hare until today. My apologies, that I didn't look earlier. Nobody ever posts here.

I digress, when I saw this, I went to see if I could make it happen. However, Phol has the next shot at Blood. But, here's the thing, Blood is locked in a fuckin TWGC tournament. So he may or may not be available for the next title defense at Gladitorius Maximus

Here's where I hype the fight. I looked it over you're both on 3 fight win streaks. You both lost to Blood. Phol was champ when he lost and I gave him the option to get his rematch when he was ready. After his win over Pinochet he sent me the word he was ready.

On the other, last week after his third win in a row and four out of last five fights, against Panda, Madik says hey...I'm ready for that work with Blood.

So, I think the fair thing to do here would be to have you two fight at Gladitorius Maximus. Winner gets title shot. Is that fair and can we make this happen?

• Upvote 2

It's time to hype the fight. I never saw this post from you Hare until today. My apologies, that I didn't look earlier. Nobody ever posts here.

I digress, when I saw this, I went to see if I could make it happen. However, Phol has the next shot at Blood. But, here's the thing, Blood is locked in a fuckin TWGC tournament. So he may or may not be available for the next title defense at Gladitorius Maximus

Here's where I hype the fight. I looked it over you're both on 3 fight win streaks. You both lost to Blood. Phol was champ when he lost and I gave him the option to get his rematch when he was ready. After his win over Pinochet he sent me the word he was ready.

On the other, last week after his third win in a row and four out of last five fights, against Panda, Madik says hey...I'm ready for that work with Blood.

So, I think the fair thing to do here would be to have you two fight at Gladitorius Maximus. Winner gets title shot. Is that fair and can we make this happen?

Sounds good.

Talked to MBaku, he flew back with, "Yo, that works, let's bang brother! Time to see who's a contender and who's not! Sounds to me like it's time to introduce M'Fer Phol's M'Fing Face to the M'Fing Mat baby! Haha, I kid... *whispers 'no, not really...ain't kiddin' brother...'*"

• 3 months later...

15802169334431.jpg

Balder Bull: Hey Mr Boss Nate, I read that org mail you looking for someone to fix you up with hookers. I got all sorts of connections from my days in Tokyo. Btw, what about getting me that title fights soon? You know I was just unlucky last fight.. ok 3 fights or so, but I know I really got what it takes to be a champ again.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so every org at some point has a situation where a reigning champion has all but vacated the title. And, we have such a situation here at JAG. Our 170 pound champ, Mario Benedetti, is MIA and now the title picture was just blown wide open.

So, I guess you guys know what this means...yeah, tournament. Actually, a first ever here at JAG, I'm pumped...jacked...all da way turnt up.

This is big for me...not only me but the fighters of the 170 division. This is it, this is the time for one of you young fellas to step up, to take the bulls by the horn, to make the 170 division your bitch. Opportunity is knocking...who's going to answer?

Okay, so if you want to know the details...post your interest. And I'll be back to tell you how it's going down.

Sidenote...this is the only place where details of the tournament will be shared...so. Let's get it.

• Upvote 2

What's good, fam. It's ya boi, Nate Baker. I'm doing this off the top of my head. This is all freestyle. I'm working on a car at work, I'm gonna be all over the place.

First, let's talk about last weekend's event. JAG Point vs Cole...Brayden Point retains his title...yes again. A beautiful armbar to retain his title. I'm sure we'll see Cole fighting for that title again in the future.

Next was, another brilliant prodigy, Professor Xe, who's been here since we started. (More on him later in his interview) vs JAG newcomer Galtero El Toro, who is a Former DK and Two time Skrap champ. These guys put on a grappling exhibition, ending in victory for Professor Xe, by way of Guillotine. The last few minutes of the match were some of the most exciting of the event. I'm sure these two warriors will meet again, down the line.

I'll be bringing you interviews and event preview...well, my version of it anyways, on Friday. This weekend's event is a big one...ya heard me?

Now we got a situation, Brayden has pretty much, sorry guys, dogwalked the 145 division. So, now we want to see how many of them want to fight for another shot. So, if you're interested, post in here.

I gotta go pay some bills. I'll be right back with real spit

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Since you're asking, Artturi Reinikainen would not mind fighting Brayden Point at lightweight if he is still the LW champ after the Pentele fight.

And lightweight is 155lbs minimum, "champ".

A little too late, bro. No one responded, so we already made plans for Point's next fight. You lost me at the lightweight part. I'm quite sure what of your meaning concerning 155 being lightweight. Was that random, or what was that?

A lot of people share the thought that underweight fighters have energy advantage over heavier, that's why most people see it fair for org to enforce the minimum weight limit for a weight class. I think it is cheap to be a 155 champion and weigh in at 142 lbs. That's in principle not even enough for 145. It's saying fuck you to those who abide by the common accepted rules. It's been a frequent complaint with Aylib's fighters for a long time, whether he does it intentionally or not.

It's your org, you can choose if you see any value in actual weight classes. The rest is on the manager.

• Upvote 4

A lot of people share the thought that underweight fighters have energy advantage over heavier, that's why most people see it fair for org to enforce the minimum weight limit for a weight class. I think it is cheap to be a 155 champion and weigh in at 142 lbs. That's in principle not even enough for 145. It's saying fuck you to those who abide by the common accepted rules. It's been a frequent complaint with Aylib's fighters for a long time, whether he does it intentionally or not.

It's your org, you can choose if you see any value in actual weight classes. The rest is on the manager.

So, an unwritten rule, that I knew nothing about, and I get accused of cheating?

He is adding weight.

Salute to Aylib, man...keep your fighters the way they are. As I stand accused of allegations of allowing a cheat, I did a lil research. You know, took a look around, found some things. What I found was, there are quite a few top ranked managers with fighters who arent minimum weight. Which leads me to believe there's no rules against. Aylib, I fucks with your fighters. Keep doin you, Bruh.

And I don't quite the logic of "155 minimum", 155 is actually the most that you can weigh in that weight class. Other than that, you're fighting 170 or fuckin up events. And, this is just my logic,but if somebody can correct, please do. (Tryin get my man Aylib to fuck up events and shit.)

I couldn't possibly look for down on a guy 127 pounds beating on a guy 167 pounds. You talking about energy...he's giving up strength, knockout power and is more likely to be knocked out. So, I guess you just gotta knock that motherfucka out, huh?

But they can't, and this is why "there's been complaints about Aylib's fighters". My suggestion, learn a hard counter. He's not the only manager doing it. So, if other orgs allow it, I'll allow it.

Lastly, if there's anyone with any gripes about what goes on in our org, please feel free to contact me. So, it doesn't get all messy in the forum.

I'm Nate Baker...and that's real spit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15368529091632.jpg

Vaai Kolone

Looking forward to making my promotional debut soon.

Been on the sidelines for too long thanks to a manager who was unsure what path he would follow in the world.
He left me stewing in the gutter, without a gym, but I am on my way back now, working hardy on a daily basis.

I hope to make a statement, but might fail miserably just as well...

Anyway, tune in to see me entertain, win or lose!

• Upvote 1

Salute to Aylib, man...keep your fighters the way they are. As I stand accused of allegations of allowing a cheat, I did a lil research. You know, took a look around, found some things. What I found was, there are quite a few top ranked managers with fighters who arent minimum weight. Which leads me to believe there's no rules against. Aylib, I fucks with your fighters. Keep doin you, Bruh.

And I don't quite the logic of "155 minimum", 155 is actually the most that you can weigh in that weight class. Other than that, you're fighting 170 or fuckin up events. And, this is just my logic,but if somebody can correct, please do. (Tryin get my man Aylib to fuck up events and shit.)

I couldn't possibly look for down on a guy 127 pounds beating on a guy 167 pounds. You talking about energy...he's giving up strength, knockout power and is more likely to be knocked out. So, I guess you just gotta knock that motherfucka out, huh?

But they can't, and this is why "there's been complaints about Aylib's fighters". My suggestion, learn a hard counter. He's not the only manager doing it. So, if other orgs allow it, I'll allow it.

Lastly, if there's anyone with any gripes about what goes on in our org, please feel free to contact me. So, it doesn't get all messy in the forum.

I'm Nate Baker...and that's real spit

Nate, I'll add weight. I understand why some of my guys being underweight is generating negative buzz and could be seen as me trying to leverage some unfair advantage. No offense taken, and thank you for sticking up for me, I appreciate that. Ill have fighters in higher than 135 classes gain weight; the way they ended up underweight was due to me having a bunch of guys within the same weight class, trying to spread them out to higher weight classes; no harm intended, but I do see where the negative push back is coming from. My apologies about putting you in this position.

Simple fix-- I'll put them on weight gain and those that need to be at specific weight will be at their weight.

• Upvote 2