Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

He wants the fight he makes the effort. Hes win win , my guy doesnt need to fight this guy its Gusmao who asked to move divisions and appeared at 155. Then hes getting a shot. First I know about it is the fight offer.

Camera is just doing whatever he wants, or so he thought.

Same way the 205 champ shouldnt have defended against Camara , it screws shit up.

He wants the fight he makes the effort. Hes win win , my guy doesnt need to fight this guy its Gusmao who asked to move divisions and appeared at 155. Then hes getting a shot. First I know about it is the fight offer.

Camera is just doing whatever he wants, or so he thought.

Same way the 205 champ shouldnt have defended against Camara , it screws shit up.

Lohmus/Camara fight should have been non-title for sure, but other than that, it was a fair fight. But if a fighter weights 155lbs, why does he need to gain weight to fight at 155? I'm not following the logic.

Valdez is only 7lbs heavier than Gusmao. Irrelevant weight difference at low classes. Gusmao being 4k older than Valdez is a different story :). But you chose to fight him at a 325k org, so in my opinion, you should accept the fight, no matter how low chance your fighter has to win.

• Upvote 1

I never asked for Gusmao to go easily take the 155 strap. His next fight should be at 145 against Glass Joe and another ROFL top 10 manajoke.

WhenI come to dominate 155 there will be a big announcement but the way these manginas are hemorrhaging it looks like my 3 projects (yup I actually fight my own guys) will go to GAMMA due to the dodge.

WTH is going on with RISE anyways? The event today only has 4 fights...the next one, 3 so far. The matchmaker has been on...yet...it seems as if this is being left to sit and die? That can't be true is it? I have a guy who is now technically able to leave...32 days on a 30 days inactivity clause...don't want to...but what's the word???

Camara sorry, dog but your fighter is going to be stripped. It was one of the most stupidest decisions ever to make as a title fight. I can't allow this but whatever happened, happened. I ain't giving two fucks about it. But shit, it's definitively the right call.

As for the org I hired a new match-maker and he is going to help me out. Sorry for all this non-sense. Back to work.

(Ya'll better hit that rating up you C*nts 83% sheesh. Meh it will go up by time)

• Upvote 2

No worries bro , strip away :) all I cared was about stripping Lohmus of his manhood and that was easily accomplished.

Can we please move Gusmao to 145 and book him vs Glass Joe? The champ is ready.

You, yourself and you are the only people who think Camara beat Lohmus. Exploiting the engine by clinch spamming. 49 attempts lol. Learn that from LOD beginners guide to 25 year old QFC success? Noob tube.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

WTH is going on with RISE anyways? The event today only has 4 fights...the next one, 3 so far. The matchmaker has been on...yet...it seems as if this is being left to sit and die? That can't be true is it? I have a guy who is now technically able to leave...32 days on a 30 days inactivity clause...don't want to...but what's the word???

Come to EFC. I'll treat you right :)

• Downvote 3

You, yourself and you are the only people who think Camara beat Lohmus. Exploiting the engine by clinch spamming. 49 attempts lol. Learn that from LOD beginners guide to 25 year old QFC success? Noob tube.

It was a unanimous decision man. 4 rounds to 1 on 2 judges scorecards.

I hear Cecil Peoples scores it for Lohmus though

Lol

• Upvote 1

Noticed fighters on 2-3 fight winning streaks not being offered contracts & just being set free. Jones on his last fight & nothing its a sad state Winger as given up RISE wont rise nomore

Winger is trying to slow down during the summer and back-to-back matchmakers have failed him.

Give him a chance, guys like you would suffer the most from the last 325k closing as you will never fight anyone slightly harder in an unrestricted or 310k org.

The problem is twofold as he isn’t booking very fast but also ranked managers aren’t accepting tough fights.

This is the part where many org owners throw in the towel, Winger will do the right thing though.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Winger is trying to slow down during the summer and back-to-back matchmakers have failed him.

Give him a chance, guys like you would suffer the most from the last 325k closing as you will never fight anyone slightly harder in an unrestricted or 310k org.

The problem is twofold as he isn’t booking very fast but also ranked managers aren’t accepting tough fights.

This is the part where many org owners throw in the towel, Winger will do the right thing though.

This coming from a guy like you who has under 325k in 325k orgs lololol

Should probably start thinking before talking your usual bullshit

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Folioli you are the biggest pussy in the game. Camara was created barely a week before the 325k bracket turned and trained the first few years in a public gym.

You used a technicality to dodge the fight just like you are used to do. It’s ok bra you scared, I don’t blame you after the severe beatings I have been given the better managers in your alliance.

But please don’t act like it was an unfair fight you Manchester pussy.

Let’s see if the #3 manager accepts the fight vs War Machine, he has been staring at it for a few days now.

Folioli you are the biggest pussy in the game. Camara was created barely a week before the 325k bracket turned and trained the first few years in a public gym.

You used a technicality to dodge the fight just like you are used to do. It’s ok bra you scared, I don’t blame you after the severe beatings I have been given the better managers in your alliance.

Let’s see if the #3 manager accepts the fight vs War Machine, he has been staring at it for a few days now.

Speaking about training in public gyms making difference for id range and in the same post Camara wants to hype farm the first ever fighter I created as a noob and have trained in public gyms for a large part of his career. he is talking about: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=328391

vs

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=325784

I know his (and my) hype is ripe for harvesting and understand i have to take on impossible odds sometimes to keep this guy fighting, but sorry Camara you are not getting this easy picking. He is a 135 fighter so i don't even know what he is still doing in 145 but messaged the RISE management about moving him back some time ago.

Speaking about training in public gyms making difference for id range and in the same post Camara wants to hype farm the first ever fighter I created as a noob and have trained in public gyms for a large part of his career. he is talking about: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=328391

vs

I know his (and my) hype is ripe for harvesting and understand i have to take on impossible odds sometimes to keep this guy fighting, but sorry Camara you are not getting this easy picking. He is a 135 fighter so i don't even know what he is still doing in 145 but messaged the RISE management about moving him back some time ago.

tenor.png

I couldnt give a fuck if he was built a year before or a day before 325k came around at the end of the day hes not a 325k fighter so doesnt qualify for a 325k org so suck my nuts bitch

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

vs

War Machine cleaned up 145 and was moved to 155 but the champ refuses to fight him.

So we moved him back to 145 where he began and your guy is the rightful challenger with something like 5 straight wins. It’s not about hype farming, Its about keeping gather division moving.

You can just decline the fight and say you don’t want to take the L and we can move in but sitting there just not accepting nor declining sucks for everyone specially the org.

Yes I’ll get an email that will say you declined but what’s the big deal?

Trust me I run an org and your kind and FoLOLi’s kind are abundant in every org , but at some point you need to stop the bullshit. It’s impossible for you to only get easy fights.

I knew from the get go you would never accept this fight.

War Machine cleaned up 145 and was moved to 155 but the champ refuses to fight him.

So we moved him back to 145 where he began and your guy is the rightful challenger with something like 5 straight wins. It’s not about hype farming, Its about keeping gather division moving.

You can just decline the fight and say you don’t want to take the L and we can move in but sitting there just not accepting nor declining sucks for everyone specially the org.

Yes I’ll get an email that will say you declined but what’s the big deal?

Trust me I run an org and your kind and FoLOLi’s kind are abundant in every org , but at some point you need to stop the bullshit. It’s impossible for you to only get easy fights.

I knew from the get go you would never accept this fight.

As ive said a million times show me any other org owner where ive rejected multiple fights(you cant)

Hopkins in your org having to fight your fighter who wasnt in your org just because i wanted to leave is all you have got on me lololol. Of course imma reject it because i know it bothers you so much. Its only a game bro.

I mean you soon booked Hopkins a fight after Steve was going to get the same treatment you fucking baffoon

• Downvote 3