Bodybuilding

mrunderhill

Hello

I'm beginner in bodybuilding. My last sport was workout, but now I want to be bigger.

I have some troubles with my muscle volume, so I decided get a steroids.

In my gym I got ad of i-net shop, maybe anyone hear about thepharmacom.com?

I have some doubts about internet-shopping, but the price there much less than in sport shop.

And my second doubts is what kind of steroids drugs better for begginers)

Thank you for your advices))

Jesus be careful with stuff you get of the internet unless it from a very good source .Some random internet site stay the hell away .They could be a reason it cheaper ( could be just oil ) .Before you take steroids did you reach your "natural limit " yet .Most athletes/bodybuilders reach that before they go anywhere near the gas .

If your death set on getting then Try a doctor first .You would not need much test to get results .Say you have low mood and low testosterone and depressed usually with a wink wink the doctor with prescribe you test .100mg a week is plenty

Hello
I'm beginner in bodybuilding. My last sport was workout, but now I want to be bigger.
I have some troubles with my muscle volume, so I decided get a steroids.
In my gym I got ad of i-net shop, maybe anyone hear about thepharmacom.com?
I have some doubts about internet-shopping, but the price there much less than in sport shop.
And my second doubts is what kind of steroids drugs better for begginers)
Thank you for your advices))

Change my previous shop for this, 'cause never see so low price for pharmatropin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Before taking steroids, i'll suggest you to try natural foods first. I've been doing bodybuilding from 1 year, and the whole issue was lack of muscle volume. I tried many exercises to build muscles, but without diet they can be build. So i decided to eat food that are good for muscle growth, here https://www.aqfsports.com/blogs/news/what-are-the-best-foods-to-eat-for-muscle-growth you can find them. Staying hydrated for the whole day is important for muscles health and preventing injury during exercise.

• 2 months later...