KONFLIKT FC - Champagne Sippin' Smack Talkin' Jaw Jackin' Thread...and WRITEUPS

BigTree

Sorry guys; I don't have a lot of free time but I tried to keep the smack talk going in Ikki's absence. I think we can all agree that it's good to have you back!

• Upvote 1

Konflikt FC XII REVIEW:

ikki Takeda: In a weird turn of event there were no award winners in this event.

Ikki Takeda: McNeal smashed Lawson in 33 seconds. Too bad he didn't get his first title defense victory. But we all know who the champ is.

Ikki Takeda: Disco Kid danced his way into a submission victory over Basket Case in just 2 minutes and 46 seconds in round 1.

Ikki Takeda: Eric Drenthe made quick work of Nathaniel Fredo as he cut him, rocked him, and knocked him.

Ikki Takeda: Puncher McBoxingMan dominated the first round with a clinch followed by a takedown and a ton of submission attempts. The second round started the same but we saw some control from Wieczorek as he got the ref to stand the fight up. He then did a good job of keeping his distance the rest of the round smacking McBoxingMan around every time he got close. McBoxingMan came out strong in the third getting it to the ground and finally getting the submission just seconds before the fight was called.

Ikki Takeda: Atushi Satoshi got the quick takedown followed by an immediate submission triangle win.

• Upvote 1

Koflikt Super 6 Finals Preview:

Ikki Takeda: I'm the host of the preview show. Konflikt has a finals tournament for you and a title fight.

Ikki Takeda: The main event is between Shintaro Mifune who is 4-2 and Noddy Holder who is 3-1. Mifune as you all know is wrestling standout who has since added a bit of bjj and striking to his game. He still prefers the take em down and beat em until you beat em approach. Holder as know loves the clinch and cutting his opponents up in the clinch with them. My prediction is Mifune by TKO.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main is a heavy weight title fight between the unbeaten Voli Bear 5-0 and Jon Rudskogen who is 3-1 and lost his fight before last. Bear is mainly a grappler who takes his opponents down and either beats them up or submits them. You never which way he is going to finish you, but you know either way you are going down and getting hit. Rudskogen has been a guy that loves fighting from a distance but doesn't mind to clinch either. His main problems have been with wrestlers and guys pulling guard. Other than that his striking has been solid. Look for him to strike from a distance in this one as he doesn't want Voli Bear getting his hands on him and go for a ride in this one. My prediction Bear by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the card is between the unbeaten Wife Beater 3-0 and Jimmy Del Mundo 2-1. Beater has won every fight by KO and has a good solid striking game. He has had a lot of practice beating on the best punching bag in the world. Del Mundo is a guy with some of the most solid wrestling we have seen, but purely uses it defensively and for clinch control. It would definitely suit him wise to use it offensively in this one. My prediction Beater by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the card is between Shawn MacArthur 5-4 and Mister Happy 1-0. Mac Arthur has spent his time leading up to this fight on suicide watch. I wonder how his mental state will fair in the fight. Happy went to Disney World before the fight and stood in line for 5 hours to get to ride one ride. When asked if the wait was worth it his response was I totally got my picture taken with just about every old school disney cartoon character while waiting in line so yeah I'm Happy. My prediction is Happy by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fight to kick off the main card is between the apparent genius Damien Alvarez who was beating high schoolers in wrestling from 10-14 when he graduated and college guys from 15-18 when he graduated college and Do It Yourself who is 2-1. Who will reign supreme in this fight. My prediction is Yourself by KO.

Ikki Takeda: Underard prediction time followed by an interview with one of them. Banner by KO, Rage by KO, Popkov by KO, Jones by submission, and Brooks by KO.

Ikki Takeda: I'm here with striking phenom Lamont Banner. Welcome to my show Lamont.

Lamont Banner: Thank you Ikki.

Ikki Takeda: So what do you think your biggest reason for success has been?

Lamont Banner: Well at the gym I train at Big Bear Fight Factory they have me with a really good strength and conditioning coach that has given me so much power and I have pretty decent striking coaches there as well.

Ikki Takeda: We haven't got to see much of your wrestling game, bjj, or your takedown defense as you have just annihilated everyone very quickly. How do you think you would stack up against some of the best wrestlers at 155 in Konflikt like Magomed Khaibulaev or Carson Wood?

Lamont Banner: Well both of those guys have a lot of experience and where I am currently they could probably take me down without question. But would I knock them out before they could take me down? If they can't get past my power no one can stop me.

Ikki Takeda: So do you think you will eventually grow in those areas of your game?

Lamont Banner" Maybe at some point as I know I will have to get well rounded at some point in my career, but as of right now if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Ikki Takeda: Well said and good luck on your fight.

• Upvote 2

Konflikt FC SUPER 6 Finals Review:

Ikki Takeda: I'm here with the preview show. Super 6 finals Main event saw a war between Noddy Holder and Shintaro Mifune. The fight opened up with Holder getting the clinch followed by a quick takedown by Mifune. Then some good control work by Holder to get the ref to stand the fight back up. Followed by another quick clinch by Holder and another quick takedown by Mifune. And the rest of the round was spent on the ground with Mifune showing his dominance on the ground by advancing positions, strikes, and submission attempts. The second round was spent with Holder clinching over and over everytime the clinch was broken and Mifune failing a bunch of takedown attempts. Holder landed quite a few of his favored elbows and Mifune missed every single strike he threw in the clinch. The third round started much like the second round. And Holder finally was able to do what he has done time and time again and cut his opponent open in the beginning of the round. Followed by a quick takedown by Mifune and virtually all of the third round was spent on the ground with Mifune showing his dominance. Results were Holder by Majority decision. 1 judge scored the third round a tie and the other 2 scored it for Holder. Had to be from the cut as it was the most significant part of the third round but also virtually the only thing Holder did in it.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main and title fight for 265 was about as one sided as they come as the godlike Voli Bear finally fell in the snow. He landed only 2 of his strikes and missed all 11 takedown attempts. He was also cut about midway through the first round. While the first champ Rudskogen put on a perfect performance. And I do mean perfect not only did he defend all 11 takedowns but he also didn't miss a single strike rather it was fist or foot everything landed. Rather it was at distance or in the clinch it didn't matter. Winner by TKO Rudskogen.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the card saw Wife Beater finding another wife in Jimmy Del Mundo as the fight saw Beater cutting Del Mundo. Del Mundo then got rocked followed by him getting an immediate takedown. Nothing at all happened on the ground and the fight was stood back up. Then it wasn't too much longer and the ref swarms in to save Del Mundo from Wife Beater. Beater won by TKO.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the card looked basically the same as the Co-Main. Mister Happy had a completely dominating performance and completely shut down Shawn MacArthur. Mister Happy by TKO.

Ikki Takeda: Do It Yourself dismantled Damien Alvarez. A little pass the 1 minute mark and Yourself cut Alvarez and then dropped him with a beautiful uppercut. The ref was about to jump in and save Alvarez but Yourself waved Alvarez back up. Followed by Yourself landing a perfect straight right that was as clean as toothbrushed Army Barracks and knocked out Alvarez cold. Winner by KO Yourself.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt FC XIII Preview:

Ikki Takeda: As always Takeda here with your Konflikt FC preview show. The card will be taking place Saturday night for the first at Hayashi's Lounge in Las Vegas. I will be doing a fighter interview but that will come at the end folks.

Ikki Takeda: The Main Event of the evening is a title bout at middleweight between the unbeaten champion Buddy Barnett at 5-0 and the unbeaten challenger Isaac Frye at 2-0. Barnett has quickly become a face for Konflikt putting up dominate performances in all his fights and in his 5 fights he holds 6 awards between Submission of the Night and Fight of the Night. The challenger Frye is a muay thai standout from the Bronx and holder of a KO of the night performance from back in his first fight at Konflikt. These two fighters are polar opposites. Which pole will win? My prediction is Barnett by TKO.

Ikki Takeda: The Co-Main event is a 265 contest between two heavyweights who's styles are definitely cut from the same cloth. Alexei Volkov coming into the fight at unbeaten 3-0 record will face off against Justin Sider at 2-1. The winner of this fight could quite possibly see themselves inline for a title shot against the champion Rudskogen especially if Volkov as his devastating wins has definitely given him a bunch of twitter hype and youtube popularity. Volkov was an amateur boxing champion in Russia and like many Russian fighters he has some wrestling. Sider is a boxer and wrestler surprisingly enough from London. He was an alternate for their Olympic wrestling team when he was 22. My prediction is Volkov by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the Main Card is between Leo Cooper at 4-1 and coming off a loss in his rematch against Diaz against unbeaten Pyrrhus Epirus at 2-0. Cooper has won all his fights by KO and is the self proclaimed most feared fighter in the 170 pound division. While fans love his arrogant attitude it looks like the only one buying his hype is himself though. Epirus as you all know from his last fight is a devastating clinch fighter. My prediction is Epirus by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the Main Card is between Harvey Smithson at 2-1 and Sonor Jasrai at 5-1 and only loss was his first outside the local circuit. Both fighters are not only coming into this fight off losses but also to the same fighter in the same way. Smithson won the Olympic Qualifier for Australia 2 years ago in boxing but was unable to compete in the Olympic Games due to an injury. Jasrai has been grappling since he was 7 and was the first Mongolian to win a bjj grappling match and make it the semi-finals in the Abu Dhabi tournament. My prediction is Smithson by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fight to be kicking off the Main Card is between John Bugatti at 4-1 and was a semi finalist in the tournament against Deer Hunter at 4-2 and hasn't won since coming from the local circuit. Both are stand up fighters and promises to be a rock em sock em style of fight. My prediction is Bugatti by KO.

Ikki Takeda: My undercard predictions. Sheik wins by TKO, Steele wins by KO, Bruce wins by KO, Cassel wins by submission, and Adroula wins by KO.

Ikki Takeda: It's time for my interview and it will be with defending champion Buddy Barnett. Welcome to my show Buddy.

Buddy Barnett: Thank you Mr. Takeda sir.

Ikki Takeda: Don't go getting nervous Buddy we have talked plenty of times. So you have a title defense coming up Saturday is that right?

Buddy Barnett: That is correct. It is against Isaac Frye. I was expecting a title offer against Mario Rossi to be honest as I think he is the most deserving fighter of a shot to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking pass Frye or anything as that is how you lose and he is my opponent.

Ikki Takeda: How has training been going for this fight?

Buddy Barnett: It's been going pretty good. I'm learning a lot at the gym you set up Mr. Takeda. There is some talks even that I may be getting my brown belt soon and my wrestling is improving all the time. We have also started finally working on my stand up. Also leading up to a fight they have me run 10 miles daily to keep my cardio up since my fights are scheduled for 5 rounds now and we still work on improving my body a few times a week. When I'm not having a fight coming up I get run just 5 miles a day.

Ikki Takeda: Can you tell us what your game plan is?

Buddy Barnett: Well Frye is a dangerous guy on the feet and I've only just started working on my striking so I'm not planning on standing with him. I also don't think he has a chance to stop me from me getting the fight to the ground. So I see the fight taking place there and once I have him on the ground I feel like I can pretty much impose my will there. So no game plan once I have him there really. I think if I choose to advance my position I can do that, if I want to lay some ground and pound in this fight I can, and if I want to get the submission I can do that as well. I'm not being arrogant here I just think on the ground our skills are just to far apart.

Ikki Takeda: If you win Saturday who would like your next title defense to be against?

Buddy Barnett: Well I would like it to be against Mario Rossi so I'm kind of hoping he beats Mr. Lester. No offense Mr. Lester. But there are a bunch of guys if Rossi loses that it could be. But if he wins I definitely want him. If not Calharran doesn't have a fight coming up and he is the only guy I faced in the tournament that I wasn't able to finish. Chew Kok is a dangerous fighter and is a striker that matches up against my wrestling and doesn't have a fight coming up but don't really like that he just has one win since his loss. So not sure how everyone else would feel about him getting the fight but I'm cool with it. Also If John Bugatti wins on this card I think it puts him in place for it as well and was a talented fighter that I didn't get to face in the tournament. So really there a lot of options in the title picture. But if Mario wins next week I want him for sure as no-one would be more deserving.

Ikki Takeda: Where do you see yourself in 3 years when you are 22?

Buddy Barnett: I don't know? Still here and the champion I hope. I'm nothing special really so I don't think that I will be champion that far down the road. I don't have natural talent like all these other guys in the top of the division. I just work my tail off to keep getting better. But I don't mind putting in the work. I love training, love the sport, and I love fighting.

Ikki Takeda: Thanks for coming on the Buddy. Good luck Saturday and bring back that belt to my gym so we can keep that belt in our trophy case.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w14.jpg

Issac Frye: I just wanted to have a little press conference in regards to my upcoming title fight. Some people were saying that they thought Buddy was looking past me or being dismissive and i just wanted to clear the air there. First or all, yes, I did see his interview with Mr. Takeda. Secondly, no, I don't think he was being dismissive or rude or anything like that. Actually, I felt he was being quite respectful. I know Barnett, he is a stand up guy... but a ground fighter... [chuckles] We are alliance mates and Brunno and Ikki hang out sometimes and stuff, so it's all really rather friendly.

Ricky Warner: What do you think about Buddy's assessment of the fight?

Frye: Frankly, I think it's spot on. I was stupefied when the title fight offer came to be in my hands. Of course I signed it immediately; who wouldn't? I think Buddy is right though. There were, and are, other fighters that probably should have gotten the fight before me. I got my work cut out for me here too. I don't seem to have the raw KO power of an Orndorf, Granger, or Goldberg. I tend to grind through the fights and I simply cannot afford to do that with Barnett. So, he has all the advantages and I have a puncher's chance.

• Upvote 3

Buddy Barnett: Took my pic with Isaac Frye after our fight for my instagram. Congrats to the new champ. I'll be back for the belt though. Putting in the work to round out my game. Ready to make my climb back up the mountain. Not looking for an immediate rematch or win one and then get the shot. Looking to win the next one and then maybe a fight for the number 1 contender spot then the shot. But either way it's not up to. It's up to the brass. Lastly thank you my fans and sorry i didn't look dominant nor impressive. But i promise you guys i will be back and will give you guys the showing your accustomed to seeing from me.

• Upvote 2

Buddy Barnett: Took my pic with Isaac Frye after our fight for my instagram. Congrats to the new champ. I'll be back for the belt though. Putting in the work to round out my game. Ready to make my climb back up the mountain. Not looking for an immediate rematch or win one and then get the shot. Looking to win the next one and then maybe a fight for the number 1 contender spot then the shot. But either way it's not up to. It's up to the brass. Lastly thank you my fans and sorry i didn't look dominant nor impressive. But i promise you guys i will be back and will give you guys the showing your accustomed to seeing from me.

Issac Frye retweeted the above and added: Parents named him well. Great guy. Look forward to our next meeting. Which I think will be Longhorn Steakhouse. Who wants to join us?

• Upvote 2

KONFLIKT FC XIII REVIEW:

The main event saw a new champion crowned at 185 in a fast knockout that hardly anyone saw coming as Isaac Frye KO'd Buddy Barnett in 26 seconds.

The co-main wasn't much longer as Alexei Volkov dominated Justin Sider. Volkov cut him early and knocked him down with a follow up strike. Then a minute later he knocks him down and waves him up and then swarms all over Sider against the cage that showed the ref finally showing enough mercy to stop this fight at 2 minutes and 10 seconds.

In the third fight on the main card Leo Cooper looked not much better than a moving punching bag against Pyrrhus Epirus. The 1st round was Epirus clinching everytime the clinch got interrupted and then imposing his will in the clinch. Second round opened and immediately Epirus went back to the clinch and bullied him some more. I honestly think if Cooper would have had his wallet in the cage with him he would have got himself mugged in that fight.

Fourth fight on the main card started like probably most expected and saw Harvey Smithson cutting Sonor Jasrai and then knocked him down and rocked him. Jasrai landed a takedown in his desperation and then as far apart as these two are on the feet it's about that far apart on the ground and Jasrai had him tapping in no time.

The main card opener while I thought had all the makings to be one of the best fights we have seen as Deer Hunter and John Bugatti squared off against one another. I was however wrong. Not that there wasn't a lot of movement but it was a bit stale for my taste and judging by the reactions from the crowd I wasn't the only one. Hunter was content and poised at distance as well as in the clinch but the clinch is the only position that saw Bugatti doing anything really other than trying to clinch. He went for almost 60 clinch attempts this fight as he kept coming forward most of the fight to get smacked around in his efforts. Hunter won the fight on all the judges score cards.

• Upvote 1

KONFLIKT XIV PREVIEW:

Ikki Takeda: In Las Vegas in The Lounge the main event is a title fight at 205 between 3-0 Floppy D and the champion 5-0 Caitlyn Jenner. Floppy is the type of stand up fighter that hits the scene and looks like no-one can stand with him. Caitlyn is a submission wizard that no one has been able to stop him from taking them down and submitting them. My prediction is we have a new champion Floppy by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The Co-Main is a 205 fight as well between a guy whose name is so long typing it I want to punch in the face the 1-0 Alberto Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald and the 2-0 Mikhail Popkov. Alberto is a bjj fighter who has been putting in a bit of time on the mitts as of late. Mikhail is a muay thai fighter that no-one has been able to stand against so far. My prediction is Alberto by submission.

Ikki Takeda: Third fight on the main card is between Vasyl Lomanchenko 1-2 and Matt Motts 5-0. Vasyl is a boxer who can float like a butterfly and sting like a hot iron. What those things don't sting? Kind of the point. Matt has won all his fights by submission and won the tournament he was in. This guy is an absolute monster on the ground. My prediction is Matt by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the main card is between Tj Bidon Dillashaw 2-0 and Koby Horder 3-2. This contest takes place at 145. Tj is a boxer and a wrestler that uses them well to dance around on the feet and pick apart his opponents while keeping it on the feet. Koby is a grappler that you have to beat on the ground as he has some of the best takedowns in the world much less at 145. My prediction is Koby by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The fight that kicks off this great main card is Marcelo Costa De Andrade at 1-1 and Carl Watts at 1-4. Marcelo Costa is a muay thai fighter and is constantly working to improve his striking game. Carl is super talented on the feet one of the best on paper in Konflikt with decent wrestling but just hasn't been able to string his game together falling pray to submission after submission. This fight he won't have to worry at all about that so we will get to see if he's just good on paper in this one. My prediction is Carl by KO.

• Upvote 1

KONFLIKT XV PREVIEW:

Ikki Takeda: We have 2 title fights tonight at The Palmtree in las Vegas. The Main Event is a 135 pound title fight between Noddy Holder and Total Bastard. Noddy is being managed by The Mind Sculptor Jace Beleren and is a nightmare of an opponent for any stand up fighter. Total is might not have the wrestling to keep it standing against every foe out there but he has destroyed everyone that has stood in front of him. This is going to be one for the record books. If it doesn't end early this fight might set the record for most strikes in Konflikt history. My prediction is Total by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The Co-main is a 145 pound title fight between the challenger Light Weight and current champion Hoddy McNeal. Light has a bit of everything but has some of the best footwork in the game and packs a devastating left hook and right uppercut. Hoddy has it all a solid stand up game, wrestling, and solid bjj game. My prediction is Light by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the card is between Jason Transporter and Hiroaki Hidaka. Jason has the grappling ability to roll with anyone and the wrestling to make sure there is rolling. Not much is known about his chin right now but be sure this is the fight to find out as Hiroaki is the guy you stand in front of if you are looking for a short night. My prediction is Jason stays unbeaten and wins by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight is another striker versus grappler match up as Stewie The Stupie and Matt Jordan square off. Stewie can stand and bang but he doesn't like to. He prefers a grappling match and does it well. Matt is a striker pure and simple and at this weight anyone can fall victim by KO to a striker. My prediction is Matt by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fight that kicks off this main card is between Chizzled Abs and Gigantor Monster. Both of these strikers are doing some serious head hunting in this one and someone is getting knocked out tonight. Chizzled is a muay thai fighter and has honed his body to the point he won the US Mens Crossfit championship. Gigantor is a boxer with the wrestling to dictate where this fight takes place. My prediction is Chizzled by KO.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt XIV Review:

Ikki Takeda: The main event title between Floppy D and Caitlyn Jenner I believe I called this one right but was much quicker than I could have predicted. Caitlyn kept trying to clinch and Floppy was doing a good job of breaking the clinch every single time. Floppy landing a jab to the body that stumbled him and then swarmed with a straight right and a big overhand right combo that had him dropping to his knees. Floppy wasn't showing any mercy here and followed it with another overhand right and the reg had no choice but to jump in and save the fighter. New champion of the 205 division is Floppy D by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The Co-Main Event opened up with Alberto getting a takedown the fastest we have ever seen. Future fighters don't touch gloves with this guy. They touched gloves and instead of the sportmanship to back away to square off he dove in with a takedown. It was literally touch and dive. He didn't even pull his arm back at all. On the ground he swarmed him with a slew of submission attempts and credit to Mikhail Popkov for his submission defense as he stopped them all. The ref decided to stand the fighters up right before the 3 minute mark. I think he must have been swayed by the boos of the crowd as there was definitely some activity going on down there. Bad reffing in my book. Anyways the fight got back to the feet and the tables turned fast as Mikhail showed his dominance on the feet and completely overwhelmed Alberto. He cut him with about 30 seconds left to go in the round. He dropped him with a left hook and it wobbled Alberto. So Mikhail swarmed in with a flurry of punches that dropped him and the ref stopped it with just 1 second left to go in the round. Winner by KO Mikhail.

Ikki Takeda: You could definitely tell which fighter the announcers liked in this one as pretty much every bit of action Vasyl Lomachenko was mentioned even if something was happening to him. Matt Motts was hardly spoken of in this fight. The fight started with Matt getting a takedown after a few misses by Vasyl. After a couple failed strike attempts and failed chances on improving his position we saw a nice escape from Vasyl. As soon as it was back to the feet we saw Matt get an immediate takedown. As soon as Vasyl's back hit the cage floor he kicked Matt off and got back to his feet. After that it was the Vasyl show. He went nearly perfect after. It ended with a nice right cross that had Matt wobbly and he followed it up with a couple more big shots that put him out cold as he fell to the cage floor. Vasyl didn't even wait for the ref to stop it he jumped on to the cage to celebrate. Winner by KO Vasyl.

Ikki Takeda: The fight between Tj Bidon Dillashaw and Koby Horder was an interesting one indeed. Tj didn't put up much offense in the first minute of action. I'm not sure if it's because he was put more on the defensive as Koby was relentless with his takedown attempts missing 5 in the first minute of action. Finally landing the 6th just a second after the clock ticks past the 1 minute mark. From there Koby was just content in worrying about waiting for chances to either advance his position or sink in a submission. He advanced his position once and then capitalized on Tj trying to get up grabbing his back in the scramble. From there it was only a matter of time before Koby landed a rear naked choke. Sure he enough Tj had a rear naked put on him and was tapping. Winner by submission Koby.

Ikki Takeda: The fight that kicked off this Main Card action was between Marcelo Costa De Andrade and Carl Watts. Carl matched the pace Marcelo pretty well nearly going shot for shot before catching a left hook by Marcelo that rocked him. While rocked Marcelo decided to play a little mind game to set in some panic along with knowing that he's hurt as he dropped his hand to let Carl hit him with a jab and then immediately checked his leg kick. You could see the fear start swell up in Carl's eyes. Marcelo landed a nice 1-2 combination. It dropped him and Marcelo dove in raining down hammerfist as Carl was flailing his arms in hopes to not get hit before the ref had seen enough and stopped the fight. Winner by KO Marcelo.

Ikki Takeda: Undercard results are as follows; Rowche Rubmble winner by decision, Lei Makana winner by submission, Han hanger winner by submission, Short Badass winner by KO, and Hh Tt winner by KO.

Still waiting for someone to interview from this card. All are welcome to get at me.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt XV Review:

Ikki Takeda: Interview for these two will be done all on it's own. Questions have been sent out to the manager that was in all 3 title fights this weekend.

Ikki Takeda: The main event was a nice title fight going the distance and like all of Holder's fights there was blood. Holder attempted a record setting 81 clinch attempts and had his trademark elbows doing some work for him in this one when he was in the clinch cutting Bastard and then opening up the cut even more with another elbow later on. Ultimately he had low out put other than desperately trying to clinch and had poor accuracy. It was the fluidity of the strike attempts and the accuracy that the judges gave every round to Bastard on. Your winner by decision Total Bastard.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main was another title fight and it was between Hoddy McNeal and Light Weight. The first round saw Light Weight pushing the action and getting the better of it knocking down Hoddy McNeal and having him rocked. The second round was pretty much going the same way until Hoddy landed a counter right that rocked Light. Afew seconds later he lands another counter right that dropped him. And then another counter right that finished the job and put him out old as the ref stepped in to stop this one. Winner by KO Hoddy McNeal.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight was between Jason Transporter and Hiroaki Hidaka. And you went to go buy some merchandise, a beer, or something to eat you missed the fight guaranteed. Heck if you leaned over to tell your buddy or girl something you might have missed it as well. It opens up with Hiroaki landing a jab that cut Jason. He followed it up with a hook that dropped him. Some more stand up and then an overhand right and Hiroaki jumps down throwing hammerfist and the ref jumps in to save him from the brutality of the strikes at 40 seconds your winner by KO Hiroaki Hidaka!

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight was between Stewie the Stupie and Matt Jordan. Stewie was completely shut down minus a solo leg kick that landed. Other than every strike missed, his 3 clinch attempts failed, and his 3 takedown attempts failed. Matt had the out put and accuracy and it was clear after the first miute of action if something didn't change soon it was only a matter of time before Matt landed something flush and ended the fight. And that is just what happened as he set him up with a feint jab and then came over with an overhand right dropping him and he didn't let up at all as Stewie tried to get to his feet Matt kept the pressure up swinging at him wildly with every angle in a geometry text book and the ref had to jump in and save him. Winner by KO Matt Jordan.

Ikki Takeda: The fight that kicked off the main card was between Chizzled Abs and Gigantor Monster. It opened with Chizzled getting rocked early and I don't think he really recovered fully from it the rest of the fight and might have got a concussion. As the rest of the fight he produced volume but was landing next to nothing rather it was distance, clinch attempts, or strikes in the clinch. While on the judges scorecards Gigantor was winning the fight it would have been easy to see it go the other way too as he threw almost nothing but landed virtually everything. Finally in the third round Gigantor cut Chizzled and then feints with a right and hits him with a big left that dropped him to one knee and Chizzled tried to clinch as Gigantor threw him to the canvas and started to wail on him and Chizzled tapped to strikes. Winner by submission due to strikes Gigantor Monster.

Ikki Takeda: Time for the undercard results. Buakaw Banchamek, Conor McGregor, Moe Lester, and Randy Englehard all winning by decision. Arnaldur Hjoervarsson winner by KO.

• Upvote 1

Ikki Takeda: Welcome to my show and thanks for the interview Grumpy.

Grumpy Bastard: Happy to be here.

Ikki Takeda: You were managing a fighter in each of 3 title fights this weekend at Konflikt and won 2 of them. Was there any additional pressure on you as a manager having so many eyes on your fighters?

Grumpy Bastard: additional pressure....A. well this game has always been high stress for many it seems. But in my experience it those with no HONOR in real life that cant find and real satisfactions in this game.

Ikki Takeda: Was it difficult to divide yourself among the three and how did you go about training them for them?

Grumpy Bastard: Divide myself in the 3 fighters. A. Well Training was basically the same for each of them with high focus on the sparring.

Ikki Takeda: So we noticed the 2 that won the title fights stayed employed with you but Leight Weight who lost isn't with you anymore. Was it because of the loss or was there another reason for having to let him go?

Grumpy Bastard: Light Weight was looked at and and after consideration of his TOTT decided to be sacked. He just wasnt showing what I wanted to see.

Ikki Takeda: It was certainly a great showing and two great cards. How did it feel two of your fighters winning titles this weekend at Konflikt?

Grumpy Bastard: Feel winning 2 titles. A. is always wonderful but could be better considering i also LOST 2 title fights today.....

Ikki Takeda: Who do you think deserves the next shot at the belt against Total Bastard and who deserves the next shot at the belt against Floppy D in your opinion?

Grumpy Bastard: Next shot at Total Bastard and Floppy Dick? I rarely look at that kinda stuff. They just training right now.....

Ikki Takeda: Will you be looking for a full takeover of Konflikt or just handing on to those two divisions?

Grumpy Bastard: Full takeover... Never was considered....but might need to look at that possability....show me the money!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Konflikt XVI Preview:

Ikki Takeda: As always I'm your host of the preview show. This fight card is happening at Hayashi's Lounge in the great city of Las Vegas.

Ikki Takeda: The main event is between Asian Chinaman at 2-1 and Andre Lawson at 2-2. Chinaman is an all around fighter and a jack-of-all-trades master of none type. He can stand and strike with most and rapple with most. His only loss has come by the way of KO and he has no threat of losing that way in this one. Lawson is a talented grappler and has been working a bit on is striking defense after losing for the second time to KO. If it stays on the feet no doubt Chinaman wins this one, but can Lawson get the fight to the ground? That will be the story for this one. And if he does will he be on top? Both of these guys are solid when it comes to grappling so who is on top is going to have a big advantage. My prediction is Chinaman by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main event has Do It Yourself at it again at 3-1 winning by every way you possibly can and Benjamin Boogie 3-1 and looking for another KO. Yourself has just been phenomenal taking on every opponent and showing no fear wherever the fight has taken place. Boogie is a guy that is hard to take down and can knock you out with either a left or right which is something to be said for any fighter much less at 135 pounds. My prediction is Yourself by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the main card is between Damien Alvarez 6-3 and Basket Case 5-2. Alvarez can strike but is a grappling specialist winning 4 of his 6 by way of submission. Case has decent takedown defense and great striking ability. His takedown defense will be in full force in this one as with his defensive grappling ability we have seen in the past he will be tapping shortly after hitting the mat. My prediction is Alvarez by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the main card will be your typical striker versus grappler match up. It is between Bidon Van Roosmalen 3-0 and Disco Kid 2-1. Van Roosmalen has sown off his power in every single fight quickly knocking out everyone. His takedown will be in full force as there are few guys in Konflikt that have the wrestling pedigree and takedown ability as Kid. Who will win? Will Van Roosmalen be able to get the KO before being taken down, or will Kid be able to get the takedown before being knocked out? My prediction is Kid by submission.

Ikki Takeda: The fight kicking off the main card is between the unbeaten Jackin Off at 4-0 has just been exploding all over the competition and Marshall Artz 4-1. Both are strikers but few fighters in the world have the technique that Off has and at heavyweight not only is the skill there but plenty of weight to throw behind them as well. Artz will be the much bigger man in this one having to cut down to make 265 will be looking to showcase his power and get a ko. My prediction is Off by KO.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt XVII Preview:

Ikki Takeda: The Palmtree is where this event will be had in Las Vegas.

Ikki Takeda: The main event will be between John Reese at 4-2 and Alcibiades Cleinias making his debut and both making their debut in Konflikt. Reese Has been winning by submission and decision. He is an all around fighter and should be treat for all in attendance. Cleinias is a boxer from Athens and is said the be descended from the gladiators of old. My prediction is Cleinias by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main event is a 170 title fight between Wife Beater at 4-0 and Adel Sadeq at 6-0. Wife Beater has great takedown defense and some of the best striking in the world. But he has had plenty of practice hitting things. Adel Sadeq has no chance of winning this one if he can't get it to the ground. If it goes to the ground it will be a short night. My prediction is Beater by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The third fight on the main card is between Clive Grissom 1-1 and Dakota Otoua 0-1. Girssom a muay thai fighter and like most muay thai fighters every limb is a striking deadly weapon. Otoua is a wrestler that uses it to stand and is working diligently on his striking. My prediction is Grissom by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fourth fight on the main card is between two strikers the young Desmond Okafor 1-1 and the older Gokhan Saki 1-0. Both of these 205ers can throw down with the best of them. There will be fireworks and action in this one until somebody gets knocked out. And there will be a KO. My prediction is Saki by KO.

Ikki Takeda: The fight that will be kicking off the main card Robert Kortig 2-1-1 and the unbeaten Milson Bow 3-0. Kortig is a boxer with a solid left hook and a decent uppercut. Bow is a wrestler that took up striking when he found out he was heavy handed. Since then we have seen improvements in every single one of his fights. My prediction is Bow by KO.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt XVI Review:

Ikki Takeda: The main event had changed and was between Piss Moan and Voli bear. And it was a very fast fight. It took only 21 seconds for Moan to KO Bear in this one. He dropped with a counter right and cut him. Then he counters him again and knocks him out cold.

Ikki Takeda: The co-main also got changed to Jackin Off and Marshall Artz. Off was dominant in this one putting Artz away in the first round. Off cut him early. Shortly after he knocks him down with an uppercut. Gets him in the clinch and worked that cut over even a little more. He rocks him shortly after. Off was getting off on the devastation I think. He dropped his shoulder and put him out with an uppercut against the cage. He kept wailing on his knocked out opponent against the cage. Finally the ref realizes this after a lot of extra damage has been done. The ref pulls Off off of Artz and Off screams that ref was abusing him not letting him continue pounding away at his opponent.

Ikki Takeda: Kid landed a few punches and got a takedown. From there he worked a little ground and pound and failed a few submission attempts. Round 2 dings and Kid gets a quick takedown and not long after lands a submission that sticks.

Ikki Takeda: Alvarez ends this one fast. He lands an immediate takedown. failed a coupe submission attempts. Improved his position to half guard and lands an arm triangle for the win.

Ikki Takeda: Burns was perfect in this one. He avoided every single strike from Frost. Burns landed his shots with a 100% accuracy. After a counter right hand he swarmed Frost and the ref calls no joy as he jumps in and saves him.

• Upvote 1

Konflikt XVII Review:

Ikki Takeda: Al Sadeq dominated Wife Beater. Beater threw a shot and Sadeq used that as opportunity to duck under and get a takedown. From there he just wailed on Beater until the ref stopped the fight.

Ikki Takeda: Welter Weight overwhelmed Pyrrhus Epirus with volume. He swarmed him from the time of the opening bell in the first landing about half of the time and barely landing anything being on the defensive. Second round was over in just under a minute. No doubt due to the amount of damage that was dealt in the first. Weight landed a right hook to the temple. Epirus was put on wobbly legs after that hit. Weight saw his opportunity here and went back to his game plan throwing a serious of hooks. As soon as he dropped the ref was there for the save.

Ikki Takeda: Chew Kok was dominant once again. He dominated Dab Calharran in this one. Every round looked the same. A little bit of peppering from the outside by Kok followed by a successful clinch attempt. Clinches were spent with Calharran missing punches to the head and failing all 71 takedown attempts. Kok on the other hand landed about 64% of his strikes. The win has landed him a fight offer against the former champion Buddy Barnett, but Kok hasn't signed yet.

Ikki Takeda: The 155 pound title fight was over in the first between Mister Happy and Magomed Khaibulaev. Khaibulaev got an early takedown which we all thought it would be over shortly if that happened. Happy did a good job controlling him until the ref stood the fight back up. Once it was back to the feet it was one sided. Aside from one strike in the clinch he was perfect with his strikes. He cut Khaibulaev and then hobbled him with a few leg kicks. He used this to create some distance and lands an uppercut that dropped him to a knee. Happy swarmed him and the ref stopped it.

Ikki Takeda: The fight between Lamont Banner and Alex Valentine was a one sided afair. Not much went right for Banner aside from getting back to his feet and cutting Valentine. Other than that the fight was Valentine getting a takedown and then smothering Banner while trying to submit him. Finally landing a Kimura on the 10th submission attempt.

• Upvote 1

Just a quick heads up to anyone looking to join this org, i would demand a low inactivity clause.

The co-owner will give you 30 days inactivity then offer you a fight at around 28 days inactivity for 30 days away, so you will be waiting up to 60 days per fight.

if you decline a fight and ask for a closer date you will receive a rude message basically telling you tough luck, you have another 20+ days to wait for a new offer.

Any concerns raised will just get a rude response like the one below and he will happily keep your fighter in limbo.

http://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HvEL1PP.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just a quick heads up to anyone looking to join this org, i would demand a low inactivity clause.

The co-owner will give you 30 days inactivity then offer you a fight at around 28 days inactivity for 30 days away, so you will be waiting up to 60 days per fight.

if you decline a fight and ask for a closer date you will receive a rude message basically telling you tough luck, you have another 20+ days to wait for a new offer.

Any concerns raised will just get a rude response like the one below and he will happily keep your fighter in limbo.

just a quick heads up to all orgs,, this guy is trouble, you did n't even know your clause ticker will reset when you decline, besides I explained to you what inactivity clause is, unfortunately you seem not to understand, that s why you did nt put up the whole conversation.

I responded to you calling the org "shit"

iMkcCfo.png

• Downvote 2