Pro Era: Fight Night Series 1-4

FNM

Pro Era Fight Federation will be holding it's first official event - Pro Era: Fight Night Series 1 - 4

This event will be for new / up and coming fighters with 1 or less fights at time of contract signing. This flagship event will be for middle weight fighters only.

Rules

* 6 Fight Contract with Pro Era: $1000 Signing Bonus / $1500 Base Pay / $10000 Win Bonus (4 Fight Series Events and 2 additional fight options)

* Event will be held every 15-22 days

* No more then 2 fighters per manager

* Contracts will in be assigned in order as I receive managers request

* Once all contracts have been signed fight dates will be scheduled.

* Match ups will be arranged by Pro Era

Series 1: 16 Fighters

Series 2: 8 winning and 8 losing fighters from series 1 face off

Series 3: 4 winning fighters series 2 (determined by randomn lottery drawing) 12 other fighters face off

Series 4: 2 winning fighters from series 3 / 14 other fighters

Final 2 fighters will renegotiate a main event contract for Series 4 $2500 Sign Bonus / $5000 Base Pay / $15000 Win Bonus.

Managers can pm me for the contract

**** I am a new fight promoter but I will be remembered as 1 of the best..... I Think :winner:

Anyone interested in sponsoring a new fight org?

Yea, I thought the $1 base pay was a little rough. But a fight only has one winner, with this being a tournament you have to win to advance. So if one is not the winner why is the loser being rewarded. If I knew I could get paid to lose I would fight anyone just to get a check. But if I know I have to win to make a living I'm more prone to be prepared to win which = potential good/great fight.

Maybe I should play the game a bit longer than 4 days and learn how the game works before you go to throw on a tournament

(That's procrastination) If had a fighter talking trash I could see where this comes in at. But, Business is business.... it's all about contracts and money as well as putting on a good event. Which from what I hear you need to start from the bottom and make a name for your org. If I offered $1,000,000 base pay I bet you would have not said the same thing. You would have entered a crap fighter with no intentions of winning but just get a pay day for losing. You see, you see how that works :owned: lol. But really though, I understand and appreciate your input. I'm here to learn the fight promotion side of this as well as the fight side. Salute to you

all professionals in real life get PAID to fight, not only paid if they win. how can a fighter pay for training to get better if he doesnt get paid? so by that, no one will take a contract for $1 base pay. i mean if you do $1000 base/ $2500 win bonus thats different. its not a lot base but its enought that you CAN train, it may not be the best training but its better than nothing. and there is still the incentive to win to get the bonus.

But really though, I understand and appreciate your input. I'm here to learn the fight promotion side of this as well as the fight side. Salute to you

experience is the best way to learn. i would suggest to learn see if someone will hire you to their org and teach you about running it. it would help a lot without the risk of losing a ton of money

Understood.... I will learn the fight promotion industry through mentors, peers and trial and error (hopefully less error though). My Pro Era staff looked over the tournament rules and contracts. We was able to free up some more cash. I truly didn't take into consideration the fact that fighter still have to live and pay for things. Thanks for that small detail that I missed.

Nah, I don't want to charge fighters to fight. I want fighters to fight for the sport and competition of it. But donations would be greatly accepted and appreciated. Also donations would ultimately be put into the fight contracts increasing the contracts overall......

Creation Tournament? << What's that.... Do tell.

Basically everybody create there fighter on the same day so nobody has a advantage.then let say after a month fights take place .With creation tournaments it a good idea to allow testing ,sacking and retry of fighters before the actual tournament starts.this makes sure you actually have a good pool of fighter in your org after the tournament is over.

Basically everybody create there fighter on the same day so nobody has a advantage.then let say after a month fights take place .With creation tournaments it a good idea to allow testing ,sacking and retry of fighters before the actual tournament starts.this makes sure you actually have a good pool of fighter in your org after the tournament is over (ie mangers will sacked the dudds but keep the good fighters).

the idea behind an entry fee is to get a pool of dedicated managers, if there is no entry fee and they have nothing invested, some managers are likely to sack the fighter if they lose. or you get new managers in the tournament who stop playing and go inactive

Ahh! ... That's why I see all of these boxers as I drive down the streets of New York with their signs "Will Fight For Food". After a couple of losses during a creation tournament their management team gives them the boot lol.

I will have a pure fighting organization nobody will pay to fight. The fighters will get paid to fight and put on a good show. May the best fighter win and the loser to fight again another day. If sponsors want to donate it is more then welcomed, which would increase the base pay and win bonus that's even better. But a small venue fight event or a big arena fight event will be a good show if Pro Era is involved.

• Upvote 1