Rumors have it that Hall has been practicing ancient Egyptian fish hooking techiques, while muttering something about pulling the pyramid punk's brain out through his nose...

Glozman and his glass jaw are more then willing to fight any 185er who is high ranked enough and more then anyone he will gladly fight fett. their last bout was one of the greatest fights in tycoon history and i would sure love a rematch.

Glozman and his glass jaw are more then willing to fight any 185er who is high ranked enough and more then anyone he will gladly fight fett. their last bout was one of the greatest fights in tycoon history and i would sure love a rematch.

Get in line. The line is getting very long.

Fett vs Glozman was okay, but nothing spectacular. I wouldn't rank it in the top 25 of the greatest fights in MMATycoon history. It'd be lucky to make the top 50...

Not to rain on your parade though, after Diggs dismantles the IMMA champ he'll retake his LHW title - then Moses being the gentleman he is will hand deliver Fett in a casket to Glozman's door step. You can do whatever you please with his remains.

Fett vs Glozman was okay, but nothing spectacular. I wouldn't rank it in the top 25 of the greatest fights in MMATycoon history. It'd be lucky to make the top 50...

Not to rain on your parade though, after Diggs dismantles the IMMA champ he'll retake his LHW title - then Moses being the gentleman he is will hand deliver Fett in a casket to Glozman's door step. You can do whatever you please with his remains.

Not to get hypertechnical, but Moses Diggs has never shown himself to be a gentleman. A whiny cry baby? Sure. A Gentleman? Never!

• Upvote 1

Not to get hypertechnical, but Moses Diggs has never shown himself to be a gentleman. A whiny cry baby? Sure. A Gentleman? Never!

Moses will prove you wrong when he delivers Fett's body to your door with a few dreidels, a menorah, and some cyclamen flowers. He'll hire a band and sing Hava Nagila to soothe your wounds.

i have mistaken it for the glozman-cresent fight, glozman-fett was kinda mediocre

Congrats to the new P4P King Sinuhe Egyptian, Nice win Mr Gutz. http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=755956

Thank You All! Both Anton and Sinuhe dont have the best hiddens but with help of great orgs and managers they both have now seen that top spot.

And Mannetosen.. You where right. It wasnt even close. :)

Otso Jokinen vs Sinuhe Egyptian is being arranged at the moment, what a fight that'll be..

We are close to agreement. Mega Jug and Vahti will be behind closed doors until an agreement is made.

BTW Vahti wanna place a 100k bet on the fight?