Looking for Test Fights

Anybody looking for Test Fights, here are the open card slots and such that I currently know about...

Test Fight Slots available:

6/20 - (1) Fight(s) at Sucker Punch

6/24 - (4) Fight(s) at Sucker Punch

Looking for Dance Partners:

170 or 185# - http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=363557

145 or 155# - http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=360035

145# - http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=354242

Ok folks, we have what looks like SIX (6) fight card slots open for test fights on 6/24.

I want to fill as many as possible obviously. So here's the deal...Test Fights, if you have a fighter you want to test, bring em out! If you already have a dance partner, awesome, let's get em on the card!

Another option - Got a grudge with somebody and want to settle it over here at Sucker Punch? Bring em! I'll even offer the following for a quick one fight payday for you guys if they're not just newbie fighters looking to test...10k per fighter for the fight (no signing bonus, fight pay) and 15k to the winner. Got decent hype+pop and think you can help us out a little, and at the same time make some quick $, let's do it! Openweight 265+, so your grudge can be with anybody you want. I just want to fill the card and have some fun and maybe it helps me out rather than having a shitty event with bad ratings, we get a fun little event with decent ratings instead.

Looking for Dance Partners Already:

170 or 185# - http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=363557

145# - http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=354242

Now down to 3 fight slots open on the card for this coming Wednesday! Let's fill em up boys! Don't forget about my offer above, we could use a good decently hyped grudge match or two for this card!

Still have these three spots. Any takers? Also, aside from just test fights, don't forget this...

Another option - Got a grudge with somebody and want to settle it over here at Sucker Punch? Bring em! I'll even offer the following for a quick one fight payday for you guys if they're not just newbie fighters looking to test...10k per fighter for the fight (no signing bonus, fight pay) and 15k to the winner. Got decent hype+pop and think you can help us out a little, and at the same time make some quick $, let's do it! Openweight 265+, so your grudge can be with anybody you want. I just want to fill the card and have some fun and maybe it helps me out rather than having a shitty event with bad ratings, we get a fun little event with decent ratings instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have an open fight available over at Sucker Punch for the Aug. 15 Card this coming Friday night/Saturday morning.

If you have a fighter and a dance partner for him and want a test fight, we're able to help!

No takers who need test fights? If not, I'll probably be creating a couple of new guys myself and taking advantage of the testing opportunity, but would prefer to see others use the slots if possible!

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65531&do=findComment&comment=925561 Here is the official forum thread for MMA Tycoons official testing fight org.

Yes, PSE is your official spot to hit if you need quick turn around test fights. Weve had a few successful events already and with events booked every other day for the month of August. You can get the test fight you need quickly. Im always looking for managers who need test fights and I go above and beyond and actually seek out and offer test fight contracts to managers in effort to find test fight match ups for your guys

So, the next time you think hey I need to test this guys hiddens before I waste time and money training him. Come find me!

I'm not normally one to get on somebody's case about posts in the forums...but a little bit inappropriate to hijack a thread to redirect folks like this...? Hope you see my point.

And FYI, there's nothing "Official" about the use of the Phoqus Test Fights org. It's not an MMATycoon run, funded or pointed to org as an official means of testing fighters, it's just another org.

So again, we have an open slot for a test fight on Aug. 15 this coming Friday Night/Saturday morning if anybody needs a test fight.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all, we have two open fights on our card on the 19th if anybody needs a test fight. Just give me a holler if so.

Sept. 19th - 2 Open Fights

Hare, would it be too much to ask to reserve my crew these 2 fight spots?

We are creating on the 13th for GONY 4 and the 19th would be perfect to test our first wave of fighters (as learning speed will be known by the 14th-15th max).

I should be able to get you 4 names by the 16th, I WILL give you 4 names by the 17th latest. it`s 1 round, 3 min fights.

Please let me know and thank you in advance.

• Upvote 1

Hare, would it be too much to ask to reserve my crew these 2 fight spots?

We are creating on the 13th for GONY 4 and the 19th would be perfect to test our first wave of fighters (as learning speed will be known by the 14th-15th max).

I should be able to get you 4 names by the 16th, I WILL give you 4 names by the 17th latest. it`s 1 round, 3 min fights.

Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Yep, no problem, can do that. Just please be sure that the guys you're working with are able to commit to using the spots? Obviously if not, and I wait till the 17th or so, I'll be stuck with very little chance of filling those spots and would end up having to create a couple guys and doing self-tests instead, which I'd prefer not to do. You know as well as anybody what open fights on a card will do the to the event rating, haha.

Thanks,

Hare

• Upvote 1

Yep, no problem, can do that. Just please be sure that the guys you're working with are able to commit to using the spots? Obviously if not, and I wait till the 17th or so, I'll be stuck with very little chance of filling those spots and would end up having to create a couple guys and doing self-tests instead, which I'd prefer not to do. You know as well as anybody what open fights on a card will do the to the event rating, haha.

Thanks,

Hare

200.gif

Hey folks, we have a spot open for a test fight this coming Saturday on September 26. By spot, I mean both spots, so you can come with a dance partner of your choice if you like.

If interested, message me in-game and we'll get it worked out.

Thanks,

Hare

Israel Okoye needs a tester. He's only ever done the Catch Blue Belt tourney.