ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

Bam Boon the First laughs in the face of the clinch. Bam Boon is quoted as saying "Who? Sorry I don't know that guy but his chin will get to know my fist and he probably won't even know his own name by the end of the fight"

Richard Lightfoot took time out from helping at a home for retarded kids to say this

"Bam Boon? He means baboon i think to go a long with that red arse he will have after i am done kicking him up and down the cage. His face will meet a few knee's and elbows, i'll kick him in the nuts also just for good measure. After i am done with him in the clinch he will be scared to cuddle his mother after it. He might have a bright future ahead of him but in this tourney he is a nobody, a big ol nothing. He is just a good old punching bag to make up the numbers."

Richard Lightfoot took time out from helping at a home for retarded kids to say this

"Bam Boon? He means baboon i think to go a long with that red arse he will have after i am done kicking him up and down the cage. His face will meet a few knee's and elbows, i'll kick him in the nuts also just for good measure. After i am done with him in the clinch he will be scared to cuddle his mother after it. He might have a bright future ahead of him but in this tourney he is a nobody, a big ol nothing. He is just a good old punching bag to make up the numbers."

Bam Boon was approached while lying in bed and shown this quote. Bam Boon shook his head and turned red with anger before shouting

"Who does this guy think he is? His clinch game is not impressive and neither are his kicks. The last time he seen me standing outside of his gym he wouldn't leave. I ain't even training for this fight as this guy is a bum. I can go 10 rounds with him tomorrow but I don't believe he would come out of the first round standing."

Bam Boon was approached while lying in bed and shown this quote. Bam Boon shook his head and turned red with anger before shouting

"Who does this guy think he is? His clinch game is not impressive and neither are his kicks. The last time he seen me standing outside of his gym he wouldn't leave. I ain't even training for this fight as this guy is a bum. I can go 10 rounds with him tomorrow but I don't believe he would come out of the first round standing."

Richard Lightfoot seen the interview, the reporter seemed to think that Baboon was trying to cash in on fighting a decent fight for the first time what do you think about that?

"I find it funny how baboon makes up lovely stories. He was outside my gym but he was begging for cash so he could train. We then seen him trying to sell himself to other fighters coming out of other gyms in New York. I am guessing that is another reason he has a red arse. Also the reason he isn't training. Poor guy. Who's bed was it he was coming out of? His managers? I heard he likes his fighters a bit too much if you get what i mean."

Was wondering if you progressed on that at all PBR guess not.

We have our first 3 picks figured out. Will post the full match-ups once they are all set for our fight with Syndicate

lmao what did i get it backwards we should be -1000? -- fuck it i dont know just make us big time underdogs -- lol

"Bad" Boy Bubby speaks candidily about his first round match up against Rage Blade.

Wow.. Times are obviously tough for the Aces of Spade team if they are calling on a bloke like Blade to fight for them .. he hasn't had a fight in 5 months and that was a kick boxing match up - he hasn't had a MMA bout in 8 months . All fighters I know love fighting not sitting on the sidelines - the only love affair Blade has is with the local all you can eat buffet..

What has got me really wondering about this guy is that he actually wanted to fight me?? I mean a pillow fisted stable mate of mine only took a 4 minutes to turn his lights out... I'm telling you right now I will send off to dreamland in half that time.

Team Reaper Combat 1 - Aces of Spade 0