Daren Till

bjornmma1

Conor uses front kicks and jabs a lot with a lot of movement to set up his left hand opening counter from the outside. Till is becoming more of a pressure fighter who swings his left hand a ton, even without a lot of setups yet.. watch his last 2 fights before the Cerrone fight with Bojan and Ayari.

Conor uses front kicks and jabs a lot with a lot of movement to set up his left hand opening counter from the outside. Till is becoming more of a pressure fighter who swings his left hand a ton, even without a lot of setups yet.. watch his last 2 fights before the Cerrone fight with Bojan and Ayari.

They also have a different approach to counterstriking. Conor throws at every opening, no matter how small. It gives him a great chance of hurting his opponent, but it saps the gastank. Till tends to wait until the perfect opportunity, which means he will sometimes overlook good opportunities, which can lead to him giving up rounds

I just read an article that said Till is fighting Stephen Thompson in February.

I just read an article that said Till is fighting Stephen Thompson in February.

Thompsons team say that this is bullshit and they dont think Till deserves it at the moment. I kinda agree. Cowboy is cowboy, wonderboy is on another level.