Currently being worked on

MMATycoon

What do you mean, a better system?

I agree about the Twitter/Buzzer thing though - I couldn't care less about that.

Put me to that list. I never care about it in real life either, but hell, a lot of people seem to give a shit. I also think it is not being done anyway because the person responsible (Otis apparently), is offline since the Autumn of last year.

Are you guys serious? The best thing about this game is SMACK TALK. Everybody likes a good smack talk, only now there are a few people who do that. The buzzer thing will allow more people to participate, giving us option to call out fighters, have like a more real life game. So many fighters these days use twitter.

• Upvote 1

Talking about how my guy is gonna kick your guy's ass doesn't excite me. Kicking his ass does.

This is my view as well.

I think this feature will be something specific to a limited small group. Most people wont use it much if at all. Every manager has the option of running his own blog anyway even now, but how many people use that feature? Not that many and even fewer run it consistently over time. As long as these people do not have some advantage over the majority which wont be using it, i do not mind.

• Upvote 1

Twitter schmitter. The best thing about this game (for me) ain't smack talk, its winning fights. Talking about how my guy is gonna kick your guy's ass doesn't excite me. Kicking his ass does.

You can be connor mcgregor'ish. Call em out, pick the round, knock em out. It's awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd vote to be able to change training that skills not wanted can be decreased so other skills can be improved that are more wanted. Who uses elbows or knees anymore? escapes? If you had a decent level on them they might help but that feeble level you gain from sparring is better servered else where imo.

So, A way to decrease unwanted skills to fix "broke" fighters.

#2 would be the idea some one had a long time ago about getting surgery to remove scar tissue. In order words, a small boost fix to horrible cut injury

• 2 months later...

My programmer had a death in the family and he was the one they chose to arrange everything / do the ceremonies etc, so that basically means he's been out of action for 3 weeks, as they have a very long process to deal with the departing soul, in his culture. He will be back in a couple of days.

I'm personally working on the fight engine improvements discussed in the last few weeks. I was away on a stag do in Bucharest this weekend, where apparently the goal was to try and die of alcohol poisoning, so I've had to sleep for a couple of days but I'm slowly getting back into the land of the living :)

• Upvote 4

LOL nothing like having high Goals for yourself :thumbup:

It was far from my goal but unfortunately one of the guys amongst us is just an alcoholic and feels the need to make everyone else join him. I managed to drink maybe 20% less than their target but essentially it was get up, start drinking, drink the entire day, then the entire night... go back to the room at about 7am and apparently then it's a good time to go buy 4 litres of rum and carry on drinking till the next day. I was a pussy cos I decided to sleep for 2 and half hours from 9.30am till midday :P

• Upvote 2

It was far from my goal but unfortunately one of the guys amongst us is just an alcoholic and feels the need to make everyone else join him. I managed to drink maybe 20% less than their target but essentially it was get up, start drinking, drink the entire day, then the entire night... go back to the room at about 7am and apparently then it's a good time to go buy 4 litres of rum and carry on drinking till the next day. I was a pussy cos I decided to sleep for 2 and half hours from 9.30am till midday :P

This topic just got interesting

''Currently being worked on''

• 4 months later...