Remove coach happiness

markyosullivan

When I still had my gym my coaches learned real quick not to ask for a raise. Dissatisfied? I fired their ass and hired a new guy who coincidentally usually had the same name.

• 3 weeks later...

When I still had my gym my coaches learned real quick not to ask for a raise. Dissatisfied? I fired their ass and hired a new guy who coincidentally usually had the same name.

The only concern with that plan is you lose the skills they have gained, with the cap on the gym's coaching level if you gas one guy you likely wont be able to replace his abilities due to all the other coaches in your gym going above their original skill amount.

Does that make sense?

The only concern with that plan is you lose the skills they have gained, with the cap on the gym's coaching level if you gas one guy you likely wont be able to replace his abilities due to all the other coaches in your gym going above their original skill amount.

Does that make sense?

I had this problem when I didn't max out my total points to begin with. I think I started with 2800 total skill points but some coaches gained in areas I didn't want them to, so I ended up sacking a few, then hiring more to get to the max 3000 points. Since I did that I haven't gained extra points.

So for some, yes, this would be a problem

Maybe we could get the PA's to wipe our asses too. After all it takes a few seconds out of our days.

Seriously ppl. Everyone wants to make the game run itself. Checking and giving raises when needed has to be the simplest thing in the game, I mean how long does it take to scroll down and check, then add a few bucks when needed.

Sorry Mark, I just don't see the need. I'm not one that has tons of time each day to keep up with things. I have very little time usually and have yet to run into a problem keeping up with everything.

• Downvote 1

There's been public gyms since the game started, way before you joined. So what has changed since you joined, Krum that would make public gyms go by the wayside?

Well, I was talking about decent quality public gyms. There are many profitable ones, that milk money from starters with 20-fighter sessions. I think it has been discussed multiple times that high quality public gyms are generally failing with finances. Why we should load them with extra expenses? Let's make nutrition supplements with expiry date, and the company should throw away the bad stuff. Let's make badly sewn clothes for the clothing companies. I guess people who are running public gyms do it because they are okay with getting 3-4k weekly profits without putting effort in it, but I think you can't make profit with gym with 2 fighters per session limit. Maybe increasing fee cap could help, maybe not, I don't know. But for sure public gym doesn't give the same (or close) opportunities as running an org/nutrition/clothing store.

I totally agree public gyms need revamping to at least make it so more quality gyms would be available, but the coaching raises is not the problem. I do think having to keep the coaches happy, or at least content, is part of this MANAGEMENT game. So in short, yes something could change, but in all honesty, public gyms are not even big profits in RL, so why should they be here?

Expiration dates on supplements? I have no problem with that. In RL supplements are good for at least a RL year, usually longer, so lets keep it real, but supplements are not really profitable for a few in-game seasons because of the cost to produce quality 160 sup's. So that being said, I think the game has it pretty close to real.

Bad clothing? You have some what of an argument there. Clothing could be like sup's, but not as extensive, but to the point that the quality of the clothing counts for something. But remember, Apparel is very profitable in RL, yes the cheap stuff don't last as long as the quality stuff so you end up buying more. If I buy a shirt from company A and it wears out quickly but at a cheaper price than what I could buy a better shirt at, lets say, HellBent clothing, but HellBents last 5x as long then it's a choice I have to make on what works best for me. Each company would be profitable, so it's just a matter of choice and affordability of each manager. This is something I could go for.

Sorry Mark, I just don't see the need. I'm not one that has tons of time each day to keep up with things. I have very little time usually and have yet to run into a problem keeping up with everything.

I've paid VIP days to change the name of the coaches, eventually their wages are going to get so high I should replace them with new coaches at the gym but why should I when I've already paid VIP days to change their name? That's essentially like chucking away VIP days for shits and giggles.

I'd pay VIP days to prevent my coaches from bitching about wages.

• Upvote 2

I've paid VIP days to change the name of the coaches, eventually their wages are going to get so high I should replace them with new coaches at the gym but why should I when I've already paid VIP days to change their name? That's essentially like chucking away VIP days for shits and giggles.

I'd pay VIP days to prevent my coaches from bitching about wages.

Here's an idea. Why don't Mike go ahead and give refunds to those creating 17/16yo fighters if they turn out bad. Or better yet, refunds to everyone that just simply request a refund.

Not my problem you spent vip on changing coaches names. Did you think it through before you did it. Jesus fucking Christ, do you need Mike to hold your hand as you wipe your ass to make sure you don't touch your shit? Let the down thumbs begin, I don't give a fuck but god damn ppl that do something and bitch about it later blaming the system for their dumb ass actions just pisses me off........Where I come from we call them fucking dictating cry baby fucking Democrats.

• Downvote 2

Here's an idea. Why don't Mike go ahead and give refunds to those creating 17/16yo fighters if they turn out bad. Or better yet, refunds to everyone that just simply request a refund.

Not my problem you spent vip on changing coaches names. Did you think it through before you did it. Jesus fucking Christ, do you need Mike to hold your hand as you wipe your ass to make sure you don't touch your shit? Let the down thumbs begin, I don't give a fuck but god damn ppl that do something and bitch about it later blaming the system for their dumb ass actions just pisses me off........Where I come from we call them fucking dictating cry baby fucking Democrats.

You're a fucking retard, shut the fuck up.

On the actual topic: get rid of coach happiness because it adds nothing to the game but a layer of tedium, this is a game, games are supposed to be fun.

• Upvote 4

You're a fucking retard, shut the fuck up.

On the actual topic: get rid of coach happiness because it adds nothing to the game but a layer of tedium, this is a game, games are supposed to be fun.

Don't think I will shut the fuck up.....But a good suggestion for you would be to find a short piece of rope and a high tree, bitch.

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Does that make sense?

Yes. I have max coaches and their current skills are above what is allowed if i hired them new. If i was to sack a coach, i could only replace an elite with say a remarkable