Goals for 2014

Kole

My biggest goal is to keep my org running and growing, and that fighters and managers are happy fighting at my org.

I keep my fingers crossed. Your org is my favourite 200k+ ID

My goals:

1) Get to top 10 of managers ranking

2) Improve my slider skills

3) Get 250 wins and at least 175 by (T)KO

4) Have a fighter in top 100 of P4P rankings

My Goals for 2014

- Stop sucking at fighter creation

- Start winning more than losing

- Continue to build Knox Energy and Bet-X

- Have my writing entered into 2014 'Of The Year' Awards

- Win. More. Fighter. Slots. (After completing goal #1 of course)

Best of Luck to all in 2014

• Upvote 1

My Goals for 2014 are

1.Keep growing Fallen Champions, and get it as a solid top 10 org

2.Get into the top 10 managers(maybe even number 1!)

3. Have at least one fighter make it into the top 100 P4P

4. Have a couple of my fighters get into the top 10 in their wc

Good luck to everyone in 2014 and I hope that we all meet our goals.

• Upvote 1

Goals for 2014......

I'd like to crack the top 500 manager list

Maybe try and get my org to top 15 worldwide

I'd love to win a title with one of my fighters

and finally be nominated for at least one of the year end awards next year.

Finally make it to #1 manager
Get at least 10 fighters into the top 10 of their weight class at some point of the year (one down, 9 to go, two if you count K1 which I don't do)
Push my current record to an 80% winning record (74 and climbing)
Avoid the brutal losing sprees I randomly go on

Get to 700 wins before I get to 250 losses

• Upvote 1

I managed to get four fighters into the top ten of their weight classes at the same time this year and two in the top pound for pound rankings at the same time so my goal is to beat that really.

I'd be happy with 6 in the top ten of their rankings at the same time and 3 in the top ten pound for pound. If I can do that then I'll go for number 1 p4p overall. Not going to be easy I know!

Oh and to dominate The Island, but that's more of a fact than a goal I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I managed to get four fighters into the top ten of their weight classes at the same time this year and two in the top pound for pound rankings at the same time so my goal is to beat that really.

I'd be happy with 6 in the top ten of their rankings at the same time and 3 in the top ten pound for pound. If I can do that then I'll go for number 1 p4p overall. Not going to be easy I know!

Oh and to dominate The Island, but that's more of a fact than a goal I guess.

Shouldn't your main goal be to get a better full time medical staff to care for Mitch the Bitch?

My goal is to not suck as much as I did my first time around. I've had almost 400 total fights and my losses have somehow beaten my wins.

I am willing to give people as much advice as possible in this game, but don't ever ask me about sliders because that shit is a mystery I will never solve.

• Upvote 1

Crack the Top 5 in manager rankings which would meet or exceed my best rank yet (#5)
Develop some real strong fighters now that I have learned the errors in my ways in 2013
Win something other then friggin lottery tickets on Spin and Win
Continue to assist new Org Owners develop their companies
Crack the top 100 with a fighter(s)
Become #1 in a WC with one of my fighters

2014 will not be about my managerrank.

Most of my veterans and topfighters have been sent to Bahamas or work as sparringdummies, so i will be focusing on building on my new group of talents. Some of them are already starting to shine, and will hopefully continue their positive developments.

Eventhoug i wont be to focused on the managerrank, there are some trophys i wold like to collect in 2014.

- I have already moved past the 50 title fight wins trophy, so i will be aiming at getting the 75 titlefight wins trophy, it will take some hard work, but i have a feeling that my best 3-4 talents will be able to deliver the result.

- Im also hoping to achieve a goal that have slipped through my fingers so many times in the last 4 years, a 10 fight winstreak.

- For my company Sex Panther Supplements im aiming on hitting 50, 500 sale weeks. The company have been in the top 10 for the better part of 2013 and sales are good, so im confident i will get this trophy in 2014.

- My next two trophy goals are regarding contributing to the game. Firstly i would like to have an article published in the Tycoon Times.

- Secondly im hoping to contribute to the forum in a positive way, and by doing so, hitting the 500 posts trophy.

I have just created a fighter on the Island, and since i didnt compete in the first season, im eager to get going and try out this new aspect of the game. Hopefully my fighter will turn out well and be able to compete in the season finals, but this is more of a hope than a set goal. This season is for trying it out, maybe the next will be for going all the way.