Goals for 2014

Kole

I would like to reach that #1 org ranking just once this year.

Want to break the top 100 or better.

Want to hold a Steel Penn org in every city with no inactive managers.

Want to learn more about the hidden art of slider fu. My sliders are straight up ass.

Hope to complete our ICON project and keep it running.

• Upvote 1

- Top 10 P4P Fighter

- become #1 manager - was close 2 times and well, while i don't overstate its value/meaning, it would be nice to be there just 1 time. Might have to hack Scottie's account. :D

- win another title at Ascension or EVO, also aiming for good runs at Syn and GAMMA

- win ITFL season 2 with Team KAISER

- win a fight against Lance, Dinooo, Fuse, Ethan, Chris and Mihail (Liu vs Donnowwitz?)

- 100 weeks with KAISER - 3-4 month... i'd love to have a private gym but well, fuck that lol, the cap thing really helps me a lot there already. I also would love to win the Company of the year award. :)

- motivating some oldschool Tycoon buddies to keep the fire burning, maybe getting some old Ally companions back who don't play anymore... well, and another friend i had a little fallout with. And make some new friends here of course!

Sounds super ambitious lol, but i played this game for ages just getting my ass kicked and still had a awesome time, so i am sure i will go into 2015 with the same enthusiasm even without reaching a single of those goals, but why not dream a little. ;)

- Get in the top 50 in the manager rankings

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings

- Get one of my fighters into EVO / Syn / Ascension (or a top 3 in the world org)

- Get Leroy Morris (16-7) into the top 10 Featherweights rankings in the world

- Keep both of my 16 year old fighters Corey Davis (0-0) and Tommy Lynch (0-0-1) undefeated

- Win a plane on Spin & Win

- Have at least 2 of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014

my goals are

1. win another title ( any title in any org is good )
  2. improve my manager rank to above my highest of 168(even if it is only for a day )
  3. have a fighter in the top 10 of his wc
  4. 10 fight win streak my highest was six i think
  5. get cbk nutrition to number 1 again ( again only for short time is good for me )
  6. cut some of my older fighters( they know who they are :P) and bring in some new ones
  7. the fighters i bring in dont suck

and finally keep enjoying this game and ill add to me goals as and when i think of them

Goals

1. Finally get that #1 manager trophy. Been #2 a few times now but LT was ahead both times.

2. Make the Kersikov's the most feared family since the Sackett's.

3. Get one of the Kersikov's into the top 10 p4p list. (Marko might get there in his next fight).

4. Make TWW news even better than last year.

- Start an Org, run a huge tournament and be #1 in that city (Probably Tokyo or Amsterdam)

- Enter the Top10 Manager Rankings

- Get 5 more Fighter Slots

- Have at least 3 Champions in some of the TOP10 Orgs of the game

- Win GoNY, FNPFC and Xtreme K1 Tournaments

- Get a Historic Record of 100-30 (Will be difficult as I am currently 43-18) (40-10 in my last 50 fights)

- Get a 20 Fight win streak

- Get #1 Ranked KT Fighter

• Upvote 1

So what are your goals in MMATycoon for 2014???

Mine are:

- Break the top 10 in manager rankings

- Have a fighter in top 10 weight class

- Get to division 2. in the pyramid league

- Continue enjoying this great game!

Same goals, and I want to win a Jet in Spin and Win. Before my long absence I had two fighters with P4P ranks 4 and 5, and my manager rank got up to 56. Now, manager rank 1367 and highest fighter rank 7386. :D

Let's see here....

1. Get back to #1 manager and hold it long enough it puts me in the HOF this time

2. Get my 2nd fighter to #1 p4p

3. Have at least 8 guys get in the top 10 weight at the same time (should be the year i have the roster to pull this off)

4. Continue to run the ITFL if it keeps generating enough sign-ups

5. Most importantly have fun

My goals for 2014 are as follows with the most important goals first...

1: To get Xtreme K1 Combat into the top 25 orgs in the world.

2: For the Xtreme K1 World Tour to be a success and to win tournament of the year with it.

3: Keep training Thomas Dijkman and hopefully get him his first title in a 230K+ org and keep him undefeated.

4: Have a fighter dominate on The Island.

5: Become more known for my poster work and to keep improving my logos.

Ranked based on priority

- Help as many people i possibly can in tycoon + Make as many friends as possible

- Understand sliders at a masterful level

- Get BEEF < top 2 in Montreal and better in the world

- Get a fighter anywhere on the Rankings page

- Improve from rank 609 to > 300

- Pay my jet off

- Get as good as Topo at making avatars (never gonna happen)

• Upvote 1

- Reach another top 10 fighter at a weight class (at least for now, while the projects are still developing)

- Reach top 50/100 as a manager (Will need to put some guys to fight, I had very few fights recently.)

- Keep the 500 sales per week for Heisenberg (100% so far)

- Get another fighter to win a major belt and keep it for a while

- Improve the quality of my designs (mainly focused on posters, but could go on to others, specially my store)

- Do well enough to conquer some awards for 2014 "of the Year" prizes (I hope I can start it on the 2013 xD)

- Help Ascension become even better (With the team we have, it's definitely a great thing to be part of)

Well, I just love playing it so no matter what happens, I'm still glad to be part of this community :)