Conrad ' The Joker' Mcgillicuty

bjornmma1

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

Decided to do a small update, most likely my last one.

Do I like fighting? Yes

Is it easy to get an opponent to sign the fight offer? Nope.

I was scheduled to fight Archie Trew, but he never reacted to the fight offer, not even when the org owner messaged him multiple times.
Most likely fear was not as much the reason as inactivity from his manager, but still sucks.

=> He belt was stripped and a new championship fight was offered, Boagrius vs myself for the belt.

=> Boagrius asked the org owner for more training time as soon as he got the fight offer.

=> New fight offer was sent out for a later date

=> Boagrius asked the org owner for more training time as soon as he got the fight offer.

You are probably questioning by now if I accidently posted the same sentence twice right?

Well, nope! Boagrius once again crapped his pants.

I discussed this situation with the org owner, who is a great guy by the way and not to blame at all for this shitty situation and we decided to part ways on good terms.

One of my teammates is coming over soon, altough not in the SHW-division where shittypants Boagrius will keep the division hostage with his smell of crapped diapers.

What a surprise that now all of a sudden Boagrius feels trained enough to fight, obviously against a beatable foe.

Fed up with all the cherrypicking of these SHW's , I'll become a full-time sparbot until further notice.

GBK, you are gigantic tosser!

Keep up your cherrypicking ways and you might accidentally end up as the number one ranked manager worldwide.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dkE8poJ05yI/T1xyWWJeaVI/AAAAAAAAIQw/eSYrLgqxHZs/s1600/tosser.gif

With your opponent rank and bullshit fights, you would make a piss poor compagnon for the real elite HOF'ers like LT, Avon, CK,..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny how you like to post things without information on what actually happened

Orpheus has still been depopped in a bunch of his skills and I told the owner immediately following his last fight that I would want at least a month before the next fight in order to sort these out.

I got offered the fight on the 12 June, for the 24th June. 12 days notice.

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2017-06-12 09:00:24
Will accept the fight if it's offered for another 2 weeks later than currently offered.

Fight Offered Fighter : Orpheus Boagrius
Opponent : Conrad Mcgillicutty
Weight : 265+ lbs
Rounds : 5
Title : Yes
Event : HFC 105 :Boom!
Matchmaker : John Daugherty
Date : 2017-06-24

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2017-06-12 09:17:33
Initially he had to fight the champion, but he refused. HFC 105 will be the best event, I wanted to gather the best of fighters including yours.
Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2017-06-12 09:30:52
Well Boagrius needs more than 2 weeks to fix the depops he had when he wasn't training under his old manager.
Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2017-06-12 10:57:20
I understood you
Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty (270490) vs Orpheus "Big Guy" Boagrius (271323) title fight 2017-06-13 15:07:00
Hi, I talked a lot with Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty and we agreed to postpone the fight, I'm sure this date will suit you, because if you refuse Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty will leave the organization and I'm very upset.
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2017-06-13 22:43:43
Man, I said 2 weeks in the first rejection. I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous now.

Fight Offered

Fighter : Orpheus Boagrius
Opponent : Conrad Mcgillicutty
Weight : 265+ lbs
Rounds : 5
Title : Yes
Event : HFC 106
Matchmaker : Aleksey Markov
Date : 2017-07-01

Now, I don't particularly care for your fighter, and I have no issue with you saying whatever you want with him whether in character or not, but when you only have your view of what happened and decide to post it everywhere, no real option in it but to post what actually happened.

Note - Point of it being 2 weeks later was a combination of depops and me not being around between the 25th and the 3rd, so I am looking to have any offered fights be for after that date. That's a reason he has a fight booked, for the 8th. Which was the time frame I was looking to have the McGilicutty fight. As for the cherry picking accusation, feel free to ask why I have a champion in Aspire, why I am fighting for an Ascension title, and why my ID fighters are fighting in the best ID orgs in their range if I am looking to cherry pick.

Believe it or not, I got no issue with you trying to badmouth me. When you do it purely out of spite and without proper reasoning, that's when it becomes just a bit sad.

TL;DR - I respectfully disagree with your reasonings behind the fight not happening

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know exactly what was going on. First Conrad was offered the title shot, and Trew didn't reply anymore or accept/decline. After multiple messages from the org owner and offering it on a new date, Trew was stripped of his belt and Conrad vs Boagrius was set up for the title.

Then you asked to postpone the fight and once it was postponed, asked again to postpone it.
Nuts, given that it should have been an easy payday for you, as Conrad really isn't all that good, while Boagrius is hidden monster.

Depops or not, Boagrius can easily beat Conrad, not difficult at all + has already done so in brutal fashion when Altair was his manager ( what a shame that he went inactive! ).

Ask Mike to switch Boagrius to my account and Conrad to yours and I'll whoop your ass tomorrow, in a week or in year, doesn't matter, whenever you dare.

• Upvote 1

I didn't ask for it to get postponed twice, well depending in your viewpoint of "postponing". I gave him the date I would accept to begin with (2 weeks later than initially offered), and he decided to offer a date that was actually worse than the initially offered date given that I wouldn't be around. Had he offered the fight for 2 weeks later immediately, I would have accepted instantly without an issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't ask for it to get postponed twice, well depending in your viewpoint of "postponing". I gave him the date I would accept to begin with (2 weeks later than initially offered), and he decided to offer a date that was actually worse than the initially offered date given that I wouldn't be around. Had he offered the fight for 2 weeks later immediately, I would have accepted instantly without an issue.

The way I look at it, is that you asked to postpone the fight twice, for a weak 'reason'.

By the way, you forget to react to my challenge to swap Conrad and Boagrius + me kicking your ass by consequence. Maybe postpone the idea for a while...

As you will not do this suggested swap anyway, go beat that you guy actually dared to fight and then perhaps you'll have more luck getting Trew to accept a fight offer.

• Upvote 1

Such a shame, I honestly think with your enthusiasm and love for the game you could make a real positive difference to the game and inspire others to write about their fighters and get more involved but unfortunately nearly all your posts are obnoxious and full of spite - usually aimed at whoever you have a personal vendetta with because they either turned down your ridiculous offer of a fighter where you clearly haven't got the hype or rank to match the opponent but figure if you call everyone out you might get lucky or they pointed out you were wrong. Maybe that's your plan and you are just a fantastic troll but with you constantly looking for approval from CK, LT and many other legends I doubt it.

Sorry for posting in your fighter's thread (even though it seems it has quite a few posts of you arguing with GBK anyway) and best of luck with whoever you decide to fight next.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Such a shame, I honestly think with your enthusiasm and love for the game you could make a real positive difference to the game and inspire others to write about their fighters and get more involved but unfortunately nearly all your posts are obnoxious and full of spite - usually aimed at whoever you have a personal vendetta with because they either turned down your ridiculous offer of a fighter where you clearly haven't got the hype or rank to match the opponent but figure if you call everyone out you might get lucky or they pointed out you were wrong. Maybe that's your plan and you are just a fantastic troll but with you constantly looking for approval from CK, LT and many other legends I doubt it.

Sorry for posting in your fighter's thread (even though it seems it has quite a few posts of you arguing with GBK anyway) and best of luck with whoever you decide to fight next.

Fair enough Stu.

My love for the game has turned into boredom some time ago.

Do I like GBK and some of the others? No. Do I hate them? No.

Most of my posts have been just to try and stirr things up a bit, so that it might spark some fires again. I am not proud about it, but I see no more options. There are not enough invested managers anymore and worst of all, the owner of the game seems out of it.

It is such a shame, it really is.

If you and\or other veterans are interested in teaming up and try to get Mike back into the game, feel free to PM me and lets see what we can come up with.