High Roller Middleweight Grand Prix - Diamond Fight Nights

Rei

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15937049279264.gif

"The Astral Traveler"' Mark Jovic

“Who is Mark Jovic? Perhaps the better question is, who was Mark Jovic? He was a lowly grifter on the streets of Portland, swindling his way through life. After attempting to rob a pujari (a hindu priest), he began experiencing dark, terrifying out of body experiences. Slowly, he began to focus on controlling his out of body experiences, becoming an expert at astral projection, and simultaneously attempting to turn his life around in an attempt to get rid of his guilt ridden night terrors. He hopes MMA will become the beacon of light in his life he desperately needs. Will he persevere, and achieve peace within his mind, body and soul, or will he lose hope and return to a life of crime and destitution? Tune in, only at Diamond Fight Nights!”

• Upvote 1

All entrants submitted so far are noted, thanks guys!

We are hosting a testing event next saturday, the 11th of July. If you have two fighters you'd like to put against each other as a test, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, if you have a single fighter you'd like to test, we can try and find them a dance partner.

I'm also adding a couple more awards to the list as promised:

Character of the tournament - $100k - awarded to the most interesting character through personality, history / biography, interviews etc.

Rivalry of the tournament - $50k - awarded to each party involved in the most interesting rivalry throughout the tournament

All entrants submitted so far are noted, thanks guys!

We are hosting a testing event next saturday, the 11th of July. If you have two fighters you'd like to put against each other as a test, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, if you have a single fighter you'd like to test, we can try and find them a dance partner.

Isembard Kingdom (365262)

Test fight for my guy please Rei

• Upvote 1

If anyone needs a test and doesn't have an opponent, I am happy to mirror your build / sliders with a creation of my own. I have 3 more slots available for this purpose so let me know.

Isembard Kingdom (365262)

Test fight for my guy please Rei

pm'd

If anyone needs a test and doesn't have an opponent, I am happy to mirror your build / sliders with a creation of my own. I have 3 more slots available for this purpose so let me know.

pm'd

Rei

Once I get my learning speed tested I`m gonna test Machete for the COVID and then will need a test fight pls.

FyUst8p.gif

Would love to take this exciting offer you give.... Machete dont punch, just clinch 21 times and occasionally throw punches from the bottom and the ocasional helbows. He`s a lover ... not a fighter.

Hope we can set something up.

• Upvote 1

15085530571140.png

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Mamadu ! Federline! Activate !

15096521068068.png 15033764532978.jpg

15939783583763.gif

Machete: PATRON Que fue?

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: CALLATE! We will do further TESTING!

Machete: TASTING? you want tacos?

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Imbecile! I have spoken!

Machete: Eso no es necesario. Yo soy el elegido.

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: English, do you speak it?

Machete: Si

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Report on High Roller Grand Prix !

Machete: Ese PINCHE JOTO CULERO MAL PARIDO DEL G-WAD IS OUT!

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: HAHA Did you see that lineup? G-WAS didn`t need to be in to already be OUT lol. Next?

Machete: Alex NO MULTI

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: No no, Alex MUCHO MULTI

Machete: Si.. I mean No.... I mean, no MULTI TASTING

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: He is testing with 1 slot only? OH LA LA Now THAT is interesting :) Machete you will be testing against one of Rei`s minions. I will give him a set of sliders to mirror your skills and we shall have FAIR FIGHTS ONLEE ! You better reveal GREAT HIDDENS !

Machete: SI JEFE !

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: I brought you a little gift from el barrio ! Take care and report back !

Teresa-Ruiz-01.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1