Choke ... The Official Smack Talk & Info Thread

Dee

Thanks for all that. I've got a great mentor and have been studying the forums. Everyone on this site i've met so far has been super helpful, which makes this game 1000000000000x better. Thanks to all.

Very glad to hear that. Not all people but most peeps here are cool so you've met the right people it seems. =)

Love the logo and the atmosphere of your org. I have some fighters in the 265+ class that will be ready soon if your offering contracts in that area?

Thank you I appreciate it! Actually since big boys are big boys I have merged our 265 and 265+ divisions to one so all HW and SHW fighters get a contract to 265+ division.=) So in other words you're mor than welcome here.

• Upvote 1

Makunouchi Ippo: Hope to have a fight for you soon.

Right now everyone in the 135 division is booked for a fight but I will offer Ippo a fight this weekend after our next event. We should have a good first opponent for Makunouchi Ippo by then. =)

Makunouchi Ippo: Sounds like a plan. I am dying to make up for my last loss.

Please remember that the champions are forged in the depths of the gyms they train in. The fighting part is just the showcasing of the quality of their steel. :D

In time I think Fuuma will be one of the better managers here... Hes doing all the right things for a begginer and seems to be hooked beyond any possibiliy of rehab already :thumbup:

Thanks buddy. I have a great mentor, and a lot of good people really helping me out.

And you couldn't be more correct, I am hooked on this game, it is amazing! Haha. Someone was joking with me last night, saying the game was going down in 6 months, I almost cried.. xD

• Upvote 2

Hernan Cambiaso said that he is happy to get his first fight under "Choke" banner. While he respects Etsu Kamon, he has no fear and feels that this fight will not go to distance. He also added that since it is going to a debut in organization for both fighters the key to winning the bout will be mental strength

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Etsu Kamon agrees. This fight won't go the distance 'cause my fighter thinks he's gonna submit and choke Cambiaso out in just one minute. So, Cambiaso, prepare yourself because "The Cleaner is gonna clean the cage with you, brother"

Also, Asahi Nozara & Yoshio Yamamoto are happy for fighting at 008 • Strongest LHW Finale. They're looking forward to make an impact.

• Upvote 1

IrishX Jonny Sorrow :" to be sure , to be sure, there not a man all ive dat can beat me. Ter see da boy tyin terr tak me down was a foiny sight indeed. Not even mi coach steel taught of cudnt win tis but by The Lord Jesus oim a fuckin killer, oim da pride of Ireland.

Dat pretty boy oi bin given in da final is going to ter feel wat it's like when ok go ter war, Ireland gas ter war!!!"

The Imperious Peel Steel commented on Sorrows latest shock victory : " we left Sorrow in Tokyo to train, as his rambling about being Irish was pissing off the rest of the fighters I look after here in New York. I didn't see the fight, but it seems he is doing well down there and looks to have a future. I am surprised though, he is shocking in the gym, and his infatuation with being Irish had led me to believe he was dropped on his head at birth. That aside, he is doing remarkably well."

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the long brake, too busy these days. Anyway, let's get back to the smack talk

Yeah, Etsu Kamon agrees. This fight won't go the distance 'cause my fighter thinks he's gonna submit and choke Cambiaso out in just one minute. So, Cambiaso, prepare yourself because "The Cleaner is gonna clean the cage with you, brother"

Also, Asahi Nozara & Yoshio Yamamoto are happy for fighting at 008 • Strongest LHW Finale. They're looking forward to make an impact.

Hernan: One minute? Do not overestimate yourself, Etsu. Or the end will be bitter. I will do everything in my powers to have my arm risen at the end. I don't hate you, though. You are just another step on my way to getting the belt

• Upvote 1