Still decent amount of players?

Hello301

Just found this game and it seems like it would be very fun, but I'm worried that there are so few players that its almost not worth starting up. Is it more "alive" than it appears? Its hard to get into a game with low playership when your starting at a much lower level than the people who are already established in the game

• Upvote 3

I think there are still a good number of people playing. I'm pretty new as well, but I have already been able to find a mentor, get some sponsorships, and get my fighters a contract. The forum is a little empty but that's just because it's optional and a lot players just don't use it. But there are still great people on the forum and a lot of fun side games so it's not that bad :dancing:

• Upvote 3

I think there are still a good number of people playing. I'm pretty new as well, but I have already been able to find a mentor, get some sponsorships, and get my fighters a contract. The forum is a little empty but that's just because it's optional and a lot players just don't use it. But there are still great people on the forum and a lot of fun side games so it's not that bad :dancing:

I agree.. I think the game is pretty alive in all aspects, even here in forum, that not everyone uses, you see new topics and answer every day

Game is been I would say if we have to rate it at 5 out of 10.

Some things need to be changed the only problem is game owner is inactive at this moment. If he comes back and does what he did promise then its worth to play if he will stay inactive I dont even know.

more b/s from humors -- watch it or back to the hammer for you -- mike logged in today just cause he chooses to ignore you like most of us would like to do doesnt mean he is inactive just means he is tired of your shit like most of us

• Upvote 1

Just found this game and it seems like it would be very fun, but I'm worried that there are so few players that its almost not worth starting up. Is it more "alive" than it appears? Its hard to get into a game with low playership when your starting at a much lower level than the people who are already established in the game

As a new player myself, I would say that the game is very forgiving to new players. There are leagues specifically for newly created fighters, which theoretically allows you to fight on equal footing right from the start, if you create 25 year old fighters. Examples are RISE and GLL which are currently very active. You might run into financial issues early on, but I managed to get some financial help from the community pretty easily.

I never said he is not logging in the game I am just saying we dont see any improvements in the game but if you think I am lying I would love you to show me what has been changed last months.

I believe the fight engine was tweaked less than a month ago.

• Upvote 3

Definitely worth starting man. I mean, if you like addictive games that you don't want to leave after years of playing...

There's new people joining every day, so no need to feel like you'll be behind. Get a mentor, read the noob help threads, ask people questions in game. You'll figure it out fine if you have a little patience.

People also create new fighters every day, so if you create yours well then you're at a even footing with all of us.

• Upvote 3

Definitely worth starting man. I mean, if you like addictive games that you don't want to leave after years of playing...

There's new people joining every day, so no need to feel like you'll be behind. Get a mentor, read the noob help threads, ask people questions in game. You'll figure it out fine if you have a little patience.

People also create new fighters every day, so if you create yours well then you're at a even footing with all of us.

And listen to guys like Bwang, Ovo, and Kara. They have been great to help to me so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fact that this many people replied to this thread is rather reassuring. I'll definitely give it a shot seems like a friendly player base.

Player base is great. Lots of highly active players and many casual players too. The game takes patience. Nothing happens fast. Its nice because you can take a few days off without everything you have built burning to the ground. Just ignore the trolls in the forum. There are a few, not sure if any of them actually play or not.

• Upvote 2

And listen to guys like Bwang, Ovo, and Kara. They have been great to help to me so far.

Sorry I meant to click on green and clicked on red instead. Please people vote green on this post I'm feeling guilty now. someone mentioned this in the improvements forum recently - it's obvious that there should be a way to unclick the red.

As for the topic of the thread - IMO people are way too dramatic in the forum about the game "dying" - I see new people logging in everyday; I see new fighters created everyday; just in the last few months we've had 5-6 legit new orgs start from zero with awesome owners and give noobs a chance on equal footing. Plus if you think about it, the game owner has no expenses just letting this game go and people are constantly paying for more VIP time. he said himself that MMA Tycoon provides him 1/3 of his income so it will obviously be a much bigger harassment to him to shut down the game than to make minor adjustments and keep it running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...