Introduce yourself...

admin

Name is Mike. Am 39. Been watching since UFC 1. I am a mod on the UFC website and forum. PSU_MIKE told me about this game.

I know a few of these guys. I consider Whispering_Death to be a good friend of mine.

I have also told some folks about this game from another game I play.

Looking forward to understanding the game more.

Get you ass back to Dallas, Mike! We need to do more of this -> :drunk:

Hey fellas, I'm from Toronto, Canada. I just joined the game and it seems pretty cool so far. I look forward to getting to know you guys and helping to build a strong community, both in-game and through the forums.

Hi my name is Josh. I'm from the Philippines. I started becoming a true fan of MMA about 2 or 3 years ago. I love this game. I'm hooked, I'm addicted. Been looking for a game like this for some time now. Haha!

Hello there

My name is Stefan, 25 and from Sweden but currently residing in Germany.

I'm quite stoked about this game and so far it seems really nice.

The name is Keith. I really got into mma after I saw Rampage's second fight with Chuck Liddell. Before that I knew some things about the sport and would watch the Ultimate Fighter sometimes. Before that fight I thought Chuck was like the Ali of the sport b/c of all the hype around him and after Rampage took him out I thought it was the coolest thing b/c I like and underdog. So I started looking up mma online and became hooked ever since. I know I might seem new to the sport but trust me I know it pretty well. Oh and the game is pretty rad, looking forward to the future of it.

The name is Keith. I really got into mma after I saw Rampage's second fight with Chuck Liddell. Before that I knew some things about the sport and would watch the Ultimate Fighter sometimes. Before that fight I thought Chuck was like the Ali of the sport b/c of all the hype around him and after Rampage took him out I thought it was the coolest thing b/c I like and underdog. So I started looking up mma online and became hooked ever since. I know I might seem new to the sport but trust me I know it pretty well. Oh and the game is pretty rad, looking forward to the future of it.

Hello Mr. High.

Hi High.

Hey all,

I'm Mean Jean, and I'm an MMA manager based outta Las Vegas but with a focus on fighters in Rio de Jeneiro, Brazil. All of my fighters are based out of Brazil, and I just recently opened a new gym called Nash Street Aggression (NSA) in Rio. My fighters boast a record of 3-0, and sport Boondock fightwear, the best fightwear around. If you want to train with the best, hook up with me, Mean Jean down in Rio. My gym NSA is built to give you the best return on investment. Remember my moto, "I take good fighters and make them great."

Usque ad finem

Hey everyone,

I'm Sean, I love MMA and write articles about it on a site called bleacherreport.com. I found out about this game from another online MMA game, and this one is WAY better! I've just signed up for VIP, and in case you didn't read my signature....I NEED SPONSORS!!!!!!!! :toot:

Hey... I'm Roy. I'm from Delaware.

Did MMA for a while, but had to quit due to the struggling American economy.

Currently, I'm bouncing at a local bar for low pay...

I like cheese.

Currently, I'm bouncing at a local bar for low pay...

I feel for you man. I spent many years sober making less money than most people were spending. But the trade off was that the young girls all seemed to be hot for the bouncers so thier was no shortage of tail.

I feel for you man. I spent many years sober making less money than most people were spending. But the trade off was that the young girls all seemed to be hot for the bouncers so thier was no shortage of tail.

It's the ONLY reason I'm still doing it. HA!