Need Money--ALL DONATIONS WELCOME (82693)

Your 2 fighter that you signed into QFC Tokyo should have you making damn good money pretty quickly. Especially with you only having 2 others fighters to worry about at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I donated $1

Go buy yourself some work ethic. It will come in handy some day.

take ur dollar back and go buy YOURSELF a huge studded DILDO to fuck yourself with!!

• Downvote 5

take ur dollar back and go buy YOURSELF a huge studded DILDO to fuck yourself with!!

hahaha funny, but not very polite,you can ask for sponsoring at companis, there my fighters got a little money! its not like millions or 1000, but it helps . i play long time now and my manager money still is not much, but itry to make fights and get sponsoring, so work hard!

Aight, so we got off on the wrong foot. I tell you what you should do. Go to the chatroom, & be very respectful to the managers in there. Introduce yourself & let them know you are a new manager. Don't beg or ask for donations. Tell them you're new & would like advice/help. They are always willing to help new managers out. Bingo!