The James Abraham Talkshow

philofthefuture

The James Abraham Talkshow will air sometime today, and we will feature different fighters before they head on their upcoming matches, after their match, or maybe just a simple talk for publicity.

For our first episode, we will feature the Evolution Super Heavyweight Champion, quite a big personality for the first episode. Hahaha. See you soon folks!

THE JAMES ABRAHAM TALKSHOW

Episode 1

ft. Rinky Spider (EVO Super Heavyweight Champ)

James: First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Spider for being here, this is an honor for me as a host, specially it is the first episode. Haha

Spider: No problem James. This is a great opportunity for me to thank the fans.

(Audience cheers loudly)

James: Wow, that was quite an applaud. You surely got the reputation being the number 1 in the Super Heavyweight rankings. How does being the best feel like?

Spider: Being in the top doesn't feel like being the best. In MMA, any fighter below you can replace you, just like how I climbed up the rankings. Being in the top is more like being a king, and you have to live up to the reputation or else, you'll get dethroned.

James: Such great words from a true champion. You've held on the title for quite a long time now. You've defended it 7 times now, knocking out all of them. How do you do that?

Spider: Honestly, I just do what I do. I train hard, and I believe in myself. In the cage, all I can see is myself, my coach, and my enemy. It's like a battlefield, and the only option is to win. Whenever I fight, I always believe that I will win, and I just think about how will I do it.

James: Now that's what we call confidence. And it's not just because of your confidence, it's about the power in your damn punches.

Spider: Thanks man, I know. So anyone who wants to face me, your face would have to swell. Haha

James: Let's head on to your upcoming match against Simon Williams on EVO SWAGIOUS (10-22-14) for the Super Heavyweight Championship . Any thoughts about that?

Spider: Yeah, I've been preparing for that match. That guy is on a roll. He's not the Heavyweight Champion for no reason. But still, no matter how strong, I'm ready to take on anybody head on. I will knock him out, and become the EVO champion in two weight classes. I will do my best and knock him out. Simply put, he's a stepping stone to become the best.

James: That's the spirit! What are your plans in your match?

Spider: Plans? Hahaha. I always have one gameplan. Stand up and knock the opponent out cold. As for Williams, be ready to have another stain in your losses via TKO.

James: You heard that, guys. Spider is calling a knockout win against the Heavy Weight Champ. This upcoming match is a big one! I can't wait to see it.

Spider: Do me a favor James, why don't you set up an interview with Williams and let me hear the fear running through his bones right now.

James: I'll do what I can to set up an interview. Ladies and gentlemen, don't forget to check for updates on the next episode of the James Abraham Talkshow. I would like to thank you again, Mr. Spider. Good luck on your match!

• Upvote 2