BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

:star: Congratulations to "Mega Ton" Mike Thomas! He has won the $1MILLION.

CREATION DATE IS SUNDAY JUNE 8th!! PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES LISTED BELOW! YOU MUST LINK YOUR FIGHTER ON OR AFTER JUNE 8th FOR MY APPROVAL.

Announcing my first ever tournament...

From the creator of: Adam's NORTHERN WILD, KINGDOM, CRAZY COW Co. Nutrition, DNALSI, and the original HEAVYSTAR.. comes the

BUILT BIG $1 MILLION Tournament!

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2i0vl7c.jpg

BUILT BIG is not just for big dudes, it's for the BIGGEST. Fighters will be asked to be built on creation at 290+ pounds. Don't worry! All 16 fighters will be required to maintain this weight in this single elimination event. Here are some rules:

• DO NOT CREATE FIGHTER YET! I will announce approx. date for this in the next couple weeks, once tournament fills. Check this page for details.
  • 16-18 year old creation age
  • 290 + pounds. This is important!!! Upon approval of your fighter, you will NEVER be able to put your fighter on weight loss, sauna or anything shady which would give your fighter a weight advantage. The BIG BUILT tournament is specifically for the baddest giant MMA machines, and you WILL be kicked out of the tournament if you are cutting weight purposefully. Bottom line, just don't buy weight loss supps for your guy.
  • Fights are every 16 days so injury will be of little to no factor.
  • Fights will be 3 - 5 min rounds.
  • Tournament will start about a month after guys are accepted for initial training.
  • 16 fighters. Single elimination. Draws will be determined by the fighter who wins most judges scores, if that is a tie, then by announcers decision at end of commentary (I am open to opinion on this).
  • Brackets are randomized. You may request to not fight an alliance member.
  • Fights in Los Angeles. Do not miss a flight or you will be disqualified.

Prizes:

Winner: $1,000,000 + Hall of Fame Trophy

2nd Place: $100,000

3rd & 4th Place: $50,000

Finally, yes your fighter will gas. Yes you might flop like a fish after one swing. This is a 4 fight chance to build a 300 pound monster and win $1,000,000 from me, and wear the crown as the first season's winner of BUILT BIG!

1. EzekelRAGE The Mountain

2. potter09 (on break) no Name Yet

3. PBR Ivan Milat

4. nitro Mark Hunt

5. wolfinfire Craig Slave To The Food

6. scottdioyy Lorenzo Bonini

7. TheWolf Derfel Cardan

8. puebloescobart Big Van Vader

9. Scoobyskyline3 Gus Berger

10. Bravo John Butterbean

11. Jesus Goodtymes31 Efren Luat

12. nissan2918 Patriot Scott Parker

13. GBK16 Big Daddy V

14. JKevi suit3cas3nuk3 Mike Thomas

15. Lakay Yoko Suna

16. Purpose Maxi Divine

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2jb5yd2.jpg

• Upvote 3

In a draw, Does the announcer always announce the winner as the fighter who scores higher, example being wins more total judge rounds?

nope just whom they think won the fight -- they have been wrong at times where they say "I think fighter A has won the fight" but judges give it to fighter B or it ends in a draw -- but they always give whom they thought won the fight -- was just a thought since its always there

• Upvote 1

I've signed up, but am not too familiar with tournaments in this game so I have a question

Is there a gym we can all use in the city that will be hosting or will it be whoever has a private gym wins? or can we create the guys wherever and fly them in?