How long have you been here and why?

I seen a post by The Mould which I will not link because it would defeat the reason for this post. He just mentioned that we were not seeing enough good things for new players to see with the recent going ons. So I would like to her from some of the guys that have been here over a year at least chime in and tell us what has kept you around MMA Tycoon for over a year+. Please let us know how long you have been here and the reason(s) you love this game.

• Upvote 3

Yeah this is a great thread (for me at least) becouse I've been struggling with my interest towards this game recently. Im sure MIke works his ass off and this game has TONS of potential but somehow I feel like it's not going anywhere really. Forum is all about "drama" from just few attention needing members I feel. I mean deal with the bs (cheaters etc) and move a long, thanks! No need to beat a dead horse.

SO THE GOOD STUFF ->

I've personally been involved with the game for over 5 years now and I still LOOOVE IIIT (Im just a bit bored at times becouse it's all too familiar to me at this point I guess). Anyways the biggest reason I've stayed around is probably the need to see my fighters progress and success (or die trying). The other thing keeping me around is our awesome FinnFighters alliance which is full of great guys who I can talk with (in Finnish). Third thing is our little community which usually is cool as fuck but for sure lately it's been weird in here.

MMATycoon is a freaking awesome game and I hope it gets some sort of greatly needed rejuvenating boost and stays around for loooong time. :)

• Upvote 5

been here 10 months play daily its fun is what keeps me around ive met some good people both in my alliance and outside alliance over all its a good friendly helpful community that i enjoy beong a part of :)

I have been playing for 4 years and 6 months, apart from a brief 7 months not playing about 2 years ago because of real life exams and my original account was deleted then. Started playing again last December properly and I can't explain why I stopped playing. This game is probably the best game I have played in terms of player interaction, and there is always something for me to do when I log onto it. The forums, even now days, always keep me entertained for a few hours, and the feeling of success when you win a fight, or put on a great event, makes the game so worthwhile.

MMATycoon is a freaking awesome game and I hope it gets some sort of greatly needed rejuvenating boost and stays around for loooong time. :)

This is why ive been logged in nearly every second of my 10 and a half months, i dont really foresee me feeling like i desire to quit this game any time soon... i absolutely love the game. plus it helps that i got my RL friend to join and he likes it also http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=99001

• Upvote 1

Term: 4.5 years.

Reason: addiction.

Cure: unavailable.

Losses: piling.

Term: 5 years in September

Reason: addiction and the people well most of em and to get a shit hot fighter oh and of course my alliance mates

Cure: unavailable unless a hot girl shows up and wants me :P

Losses: piling. and then some

​and yes i stole that off Ethan and im not ashamed

• Upvote 1

Been here for over 4 years. I stay because it's a fun game, nice bang for your buck, decent community. You can set various goals for yourself like being #1 manager

or org owner and stuff like that. Also the flexibility. You can spend as much or as little time on the the game as you want.

This is a great point I think. If you are a VIP and own a company and have 10+ fighters you can spend all day on here promoting, looking things up, and working with the comunity. If you dont want to run a company and you are VIP or not you can focus on your fighters training a lot more, or spend little time on here long in once a day check energy levels and accept or decline fights. This could be 5 minutes of your day to play MMA Tycoon, or you could spend hours on here.

• Upvote 1

4 years now. I really love the game and I still think I don't fully undestand it (in a way I'm constantly adapting).

Also the support we get from the game owner/developer lead is a great reason why I stick around (Mike listens to the community).

Cheaters are not tolerated. This is also a good thing.

About 3-4 yard ago, a person to remain unnamed approached me at a penis-enlargement seminar and promised me the world. Been here ever since.

You too? Motherfucker told me I could increase my length and girth by several inches through mindfulness, meditation, and peddling GAMMA brand cookies to the local girl scouts.

About. 10 months

Just a good all round game that keeps you hooked I also like the smack talk threads were you can hype up your fighter and talk shit about your competition and just have good banter between managers

It's good to have a thread about the good points of the game rather than all this negative shit that's being talked about at the moment

I have been here about 2 and a half years?

Why did stick about? My misses said if i became the #1 manager she would give me the best blowjob of my life...

Why i am still sticking around? Mannetosen said if i could do it again he would give me an even better blowjob.

Well I am convinced I have to stick around if for nothing else but to know if Mannetosen gives a better blow job then your misses :)

Been playing for 3.5 years.

What keeps me here is my love for MMA. This is the best MMA game on the net so its a big part of my fun when I'm online. Also I have a deep desire to want to improve & create champion fighters. I love trying new things out when making new fighters are putting together strategies. Its a great time killer & I've made many friends here.

Like I wouldn't give a better BJ than some scottish chick.

I can't tell if that's a sarcastic statement about scottish chicks or some sort of admission...