1 Week VIP left

jjsquirrel

Been something over a year now and I like this game, but won't renew my VIP. One part is the time it takes to play if you aim for the top. I wanted to do that and become #1 some day, but doesn't seem worth it any more. Lost some motivation when I realized how stupid manager rankings actually are.. and how many people are involved in some multi shenanigans to boost rankings or get other advantages. Have to say :winner: to you who stuck at it and made the top playing fair all the way, #16 will have to do for me. The lack of not only development but any sort of direction of the game doesn't exactly help either.

I'll still be around. Will have to sack fighters, but planning to see out my contracts and continue playing some even after that but with fewer guys and less time invested.

• Upvote 5

Been something over a year now and I like this game, but won't renew my VIP. One part is the time it takes to play if you aim for the top. I wanted to do that and become #1 some day, but doesn't seem worth it any more. Lost some motivation when I realized how stupid manager rankings actually are.. and how many people are involved in some multi shenanigans to boost rankings or get other advantages. Have to say :winner: to you who stuck at it and made the top playing fair all the way, #16 will have to do for me. The lack of not only development but any sort of direction of the game doesn't exactly help either.

I'll still be around. Will have to sack fighters, but planning to see out my contracts and continue playing some even after that but with fewer guys and less time invested.

If you just play for the Hype/ rankings you will be indeed disappointed as the system is broken.its a shallow goal anyways, all things considered.

What really makes this game fun for me is alliances, studying tough fights and giving my fighters storylines. Oh also buying them cool clothes that is probably my favorite part :)

You’d be surprised at how much learning there is even after a year. Specially after a year as you start actually fighting the real managers and building rivalries.

The game is tough, what can I say. If you grew up in the 90’s this would be the equivalent of Ghosts & Goblins for the NES. People that grew up in the participation trophy era were never meant to make it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you just play for the Hype/ rankings you will be indeed disappointed as the system is broken.its a shallow goal anyways, all things considered.

What really makes this game fun for me is alliances, studying tough fights and giving my fighters storylines. Oh also buying them cool clothes that is probably my favorite part :)

You’d be surprised at how much learning there is even after a year. Specially after a year as you start actually fighting the real managers and building rivalries.

The game is tough, what can I say. If you grew up in the 90’s this would be the equivalent of Ghosts & Goblins for the NES. People that grew up in the participation trophy era were never meant to make it.

Yoooo, fuck that game. And fuck Battletoads

• Upvote 2

Battle Humors avatar was declined :( Mike says the face does not match the color of his body :(

Thank God he fights some Finn Fighter project so no biggie. FinnLOLters are basically a free win everytime plus this AntiChristus noob is about to meet the black devil.

Lol half of the avatars that get approved don't fully match the face color :pizza:

lol Blake we are both at exactly 100% energy and 99.6% morale :)

So fucking pumped for this fight.

Would love to say this should have been the final for the Legends tournament but Marky Mark and David Brent really put on a show.

Marky vs Ispa is gonna be a war too.

I'm so pissed that we didn't make the poster for the co-main event but I understand since this can's popularity is so glitched

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=322381

• Upvote 1

lol Blake we are both at exactly 100% energy and 99.6% morale :)

So fucking pumped for this fight.

Would love to say this should have been the final for the Legends tournament but Marky Mark and David Brent really put on a show.

Marky vs Ispa is gonna be a war too.

I'm so pissed that we didn't make the poster for the co-main event but I understand since this can's popularity is so glitched

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=322381

How has that not been fixed yet? :hehe:

• Upvote 1

How the F does Fray Tormenta win his greatest challenge EVER and yet I drop from 11th to 12th in the manager ranking ??

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=962139

It's officially broken

1)LMAO - if that's his greatest challenge ever he's fighting all the wrong people.

2) yes, the manager ranking is ridiculous - for definitive proof we don't have to look any further than Lucious Black.

• Upvote 1