Something need to be changed

i love how humors deny its him then about 2 posts later he forgets and doesnt bother denying it

We were having this funny convo on chat. With every new account he creates, he adopts a new personality. I have seen the avatar designer, the everyday bullshit poster(the Mug-fighting times), the one who wants to learn the game but always disagrees with the advice and now I guess we will be witnessing Salvidor.(wtf is this name?!), the org manager.

• Upvote 1

We were having this funny convo on chat. With every new account he creates, he adopts a new personality. I have seen the avatar designer, the everyday bullshit poster(the Mug-fighting times), the one who wants to learn the game but always disagrees with the advice and now I guess we will be witnessing Salvidor.(wtf is this name?!), the org manager.

Don't forget the one who rage deletes his account

And I'm sure I've seen org owner humours b4 mind you I've seen him have many accounts I could just b getting g confused

PS humors it doesn't help you saying about stuff a new player most likely wouldn't of learned yet