Something need to be changed

I like this idea.

'That first few months of training you cant really do nothing only once he is ready to fight. And how to fix it? Lets have amateur fights or something at the start of the training where you dont lose energy for example and can fight few times a month or even a week just like it happens in other professional combat sports'

I have been here a little more than a month and can see why someone might lose some interest. The time it takes to learn this game and train a good fighter is not for a lot of the microwave generation. I'm sure the above idea has been talked about many times and people have come up with good reasons why not to do it. I hit the forums hard when I started and did not just jump right into fights before reading a ton. After all that I still felt the need to reach out for a mentor. After more than a month I only have 3 fights under my belt because I would like to have good fighters.

I can see in my short time here that many new members jump into fights without knowing how to play the game. They have their fighters fight right out of the gate and get picked apart by knowledgeable managers and leave the game after starting 0-6 or 1-5.. I'm guessing that getting killed quick in the game and the speed of the game is keeping some people from sticking around.

By the way this is just my opinion and I could be dead wrong.

Cobb

I have told it 100 times before and these is pretty easy solution to that.
Add a simple tutorial where you can do instant fights just to see how the game works. These fight records will not stay and the fighters will not stay just create a random fighter and fight against random fighter (computer fighter) and have a 3-4 fights like that before you start to play the game and you will be 100% more prepared for the game and more attracted to it rather than you have to wait up to 3 days for your first fight.
Salvidor.

I have told it 100 times before and these is pretty easy solution to that.
Add a simple tutorial where you can do instant fights just to see how the game works. These fight records will not stay and the fighters will not stay just create a random fighter and fight against random fighter (computer fighter) and have a 3-4 fights like that before you start to play the game and you will be 100% more prepared for the game and more attracted to it rather than you have to wait up to 3 days for your first fight.
Salvidor.

Yet, You continuously make accounts and QFC scout and match your 25 year old against some noob managers 18 year old's and wonder why they don't stick around.

• Upvote 4

The best thing that could happen to this game would be to finally get rid of this fucking piece of shit human being.

Forums were popular in the 80s, you can't bring more people to a forum in 2017, it just won't happen.

Same thing for chat actually. I use to be in chat all the time, but since humors is there all the time, I stopped going (same for a lot more managers).

• Upvote 2

The best thing that could happen to this game would be to finally get rid of this fucking piece of shit human being.

Forums were popular in the 80s, you can't bring more people to a forum in 2017, it just won't happen.

Same thing for chat actually. I use to be in chat all the time, but since humors is there all the time, I stopped going (same for a lot more managers).

Where do I sign?

I say ban him every time he buys vip. He's hoopje to run out of money sometime

I say ban him every time he buys vip. He's going to run out of money sometime

Yet, You continuously make accounts and QFC scout and match your 25 year old against some noob managers 18 year old's and wonder why they don't stick around.

Well you are right but its the same as other managers who are smart and experienced and willing to use stuff in their advantage and there is nothing bad with that. Thats like saying W. Klichko to using jab because he fucks up people with it and kills boxing. What is not a lie but why would he do it?

Get a decent tutorial with bot fights and you will see that it will help people to stick around.

Salvidor.

• Downvote 2

Holy shit you're stupid. Thank god we're not related.

I am far from stupid and yes you are correct we are not related.

I am using something in the game in my advantage to win against less experienced managers and there is nothing bad as far as the game rules goes. You can say its immoral or anything but its not against the rules and its allowed so I can do it same as others. I seriously dont understand why I cant do something that is not against the rules of th game but what ever.

Lets stick to the topic and better give some advice how to improve how much people will stick in the forum because you talked about 85 but the most people in forum where in 2013 and its far away from 85.

Salvidor.

• Downvote 1

I may be wrong...but isn't constantly creating new accounts AGAINST the game rules? =/

Not if the old account gets deleted before you create new account.

Salvidor.

• Downvote 1

Getting banned and creating a new account to get around the ban is.

Also, fuck off humors

Getting banned? I wasnt banned I asked Mike to delete my account.

Get your facts straight before you write anything.

• Downvote 2

I belive you, haahah! :D

What is there not to believe in? Ask any moderator to see what IP my post are from. Why would I use proxy in forum and at the same time not hide that its me? Doesnt make any sense right?

Get a loan, find a financier, create a graphic engine for the fights. Create animations for every text line. Have the text scroll below it (the animation box/cage/ring) like it does when you watch PBP. Might be difficult for users on phones. Could have the graphic part optional.

Probably cost a measly 100K.

No, that is a where a very small portion have come from.

Getting banned? I wasnt banned I asked Mike to delete my account.

Get your facts straight before you write anything.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/topreferrers.php

16 to be correct but still a good number.

Sorry my mistake.

Salvidor.

Get your facts straight before you write anything, hypocrite.

where do they all come from anyway?

I've gotten people from several MMA forums, reddit and a few friends as well.

Love how it went from some serious ideas about game improvements to a "look, humors has a new account" in no time.

Kinda sums up the state of the game.

• Upvote 1