Fallen Champions

theking04

Lee Jackson has no doubt in his mind that he will destroy Du Lac for a second time. He is already gettin the local Blacksmith to sharpen his champion sword... :medieval:

Jackson is having a panic attack, his manager thought he was in rio so booked a pvt jet from there to hilo but he was in NY so missed the private jet and got a ticket in a normal plane to hilo... he is hoping he will make it on time...

Hello all, Merlin here, bringing you a preview of some very exciting Fallen Champions action. We got the Lightweight Title on the line, and the first Champion will be crowned. Plus we have 9 other great match ups on the card. So lets get started....

205lb-Leo"CBK"Rodrigues(1-4)(0-2)vs Tim Alvarez(0-0)(0-0)-Alvarez by UD

170lb-Tito Santana(0-0)(0-0)vs Walter Netto(2-2)(2-2)-Santana by UD

205lb-Michael Kubiak(3-3)(2-0)vsDiego Russell(2-2)(2-1)-Russell by (t)KO 2nd Rd

265lb+-#7.Cyrus The Virus(3-0)(3-0)vs#8.Christopher Hael(2-0)(0-0)-Virus by (t)KO 1st Rd

185lb-#6.Chappa"Chop"Chippa(5-5)(1-1)vsPete"The Pet" Mercury(4-6)(0-2)-This is the 3rd fight between these two Middleweight warriors, with Mercury winning the first fight and Chippa the second both by decision! Both fighters are looking to get back on the winning track, coming off losses in their last fights! A win in this one could shoot one of these up the ranks and into a future title shot! Both of them are even in the grappling department, so Mercury could look to use his slight boxing advantage to give him the edge. I see Mercury being able to get the nod from the judges in this one.

205lb-#5.Ki I Kanaloa(3-0)(1-0)vs#8.Master Sifu(3-2)(2-2)-Ki I is a very promising prospect setting at 3-0 and winning KO of the Night in his Fallen Champions debute. He has some superb boxing with power in both hands, and some descent wrestling and BJJ skills. Master Sifu is know for his sambo style, where he has a good clinch game with some wonderful boxing. Sifu's only two losses came to the former Champion and current Champion both by submission so if he decides to take this fight down Kanaloa could look for a submission off his back. I can see this one going either way, but I think Ki I can win a decision.

265lb+-#6.Tug Boat(4-3)(0-1)vs#5."Rampage"Matthew Beaver(5-2)(3-1)-Both these guys are looking to get themselves into the title picture with a win in this one. It should be a high level grappling match, Tug Boat has a purple belt with nasty sweeps and good ground n pound. Both guys only loss in Fallen Champions is to the Mauy Thai wrecking machine Van Dijk. Beaver has some great takedowns, and some monster ground n pound. I see Beaver taking this fight to the ground, but the winner is going to be decided by whether or not Boat can do anything off his back. If he can't land a sweep. or pull off a slick submission from his back then Rampage will turn his face into minced meat!

265lb-#1,"Hellraiser"Solofa Fatu(7-2)(2-1)vsNebolath"Nebo"Nabochadnezzar(4-3)(1-2)-Fatu is considering a move down to light heavyweight, but he wants to try to get revenge for his two losses first. And Fatu's first loss came at the hands of no other than Nabochadnezzar back in December. Fatu is very well rounded having proficient boxing, respectable wrestling, and a purple belt but he tends to get alil over confident on the ground and leave himself open to submission. Lets see if hes worked on his defensive grappling, because we know that Nebo has some slick submission. Nebolath is currently on a 2 fight lossing streak, which he lost both by (t)KO on the feet, so more than likely Solofa will look to keep the fight standing and knock his opponent out.

155lb Championship-(#7P4P)#1.David King(8-2)(4-1)vs#4."The Law-nley"Tom Cirus(10-3)(2-0)-David King has been the top lightweight fighter in Fallen Champions for awhile now, he is riding a 3 fight win streak only lossing to the beast Conan back in Feb. King is a knockout artist, with 8 KO wins and 2 KO of the Night awards. Tom Cirus is a different story he has been a bit of a journeymen going between No Exit in Rio and Fallen Champions, but finally deciding to make his home in the FC. He is an awesome grappling with exceptional wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, he also possess some NASTY ground n pound! This is a classic striker vs grappler match up, I think if King can pick his shots and stuff a few takedowns he'll be able to test Cirus's chin. If The Law-nley can secure a takedown I see it being a short night for King!

Well there you have it folks, it should be a great night of fights! I'm really excited to see the first Lightweight Champion crowned, its a talent packed division and there will be some great title fights in the future. Also seeing Hellraiser back in action, as his fights are always exciting. And the winner of Boat and Beaver will prolly be in the running for a title shot! Make sure to check back when I bring you the review of this great event! I would like to thank our sponsors The Darkside, and Pirates Powder! Also have to thank Mr Cropper with Hellraiser Fightwear for our graphics!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1369264464FC18.jpg

Hello folks Merlin here bringing you another great Fallen Champions preview! This is the best card in the HISTORY of the Fallen Champions org! We have the Super Heavyweight Title on the line with the Mauy Thai phenom Van Dijk looking to make his mark on the history books. We have the ex Light Heavy champ Shelby Toe, and everybodies favorite underdog Charlie Clock. So lets get it started.....

205lb-Thomas"The Tank"Engine(0-3)(0-2)vsBenancio Izirauregui(0-0)(0-0)-Benancio by UD

265lb+-Mike"Crusher"Born(4-5)(2-2)vsAsk Midgard(2-2)(2-1)-Born by Sub 1st Rd

265lb-Hoho"Hoho"Hoho(3-3)(0-2)vsOrlando Sax(1-0)(0-0)-Sax by UD

155lb-Mike"Brown Pride"Alvarez(3-2)(1-1)vs#6.Lunchmeat Sandwich(3-1)(3-1)-Alvarez by UD

145lb-#5."The Great"Malcolm Masters(9-8)(2-2)vsSir Tristan Blancheflor(2-1)(2-1)-Master by SD

170lb-#2.Severino"Bombita"Bernardo(4-3)(4-1)vs#7.Brynjar Skjeggestad(6-1)(3-1)-In a rematch of top Welterweights, Brynjar is looking to avenge his only career loss. Last time out, Severino was able to ground n pound his way to victory before Brynjar was able to get an offense of his own going. I think that Brynjar is intelligent enough to adapt his gameplan, and make this fight alil more competitive. The winner of this one will prolly get the next title shot, and I see Skjeggestad being that fighter.

265lb-#4.Nick Robinson(5-1)(3-1)vs#5.Charlie Clock(3-2)(3-2)-Top Heavyweights will be going to war in this one. Clock is coming off that impressive upset win against division stand out Solofa Fatu, and will be looking to get himself in the Championship picture having won his last 2 match ups. Robinson has been lingering around the top of the division for sometime now, but recieved his first setback just one fight away from the title. This is going to be a grappling contest as both of these fighters use a high level Sambo style, with a nice mix of wrestling and BJJ. I think Clock's submission game off his back is going to give him the edge in this one, I have him winning by Sub in the 1st round.

205lb-#3."Prodigy"BJ Penn(10-6)(3-1)vs#7.Nickolas Diaz(4-1)(0-0)-Diaz is making his Fallen Champions debute, coming over from the QFC riding a 4 fight win streak. The veteran BJ Penn is looking to add a Championship to his impressive resume, which he fell short of against Shelby Toe at Lost Legends III. Penn has remarkable Boxing, but usually prefers to take the fight down and tap his opponents. Diaz also prefers to take the fight to the mat with all 4 of his wins being by submission. I see Penn putting together his 2nd straight win and putting himself back into the title picture.

205lb-#2.Shelby Toe(5-1)(4-1)vs#6.Gil"Gilly"Gilbert(8-4)(0-0)-Gil is making his Fallen Champions debute after having an up and down productive career, and is looking to make a name for himself in the Light Heavyweight division. He has a tough task ahead though taking on Ex Champ Shelby Toe, who is coming off his first career loss. Toe will be hungry looking to get back on the winning end of things and to get a chance at the Title. Toe will be looking to get the fight on the mat where he is a known finisher, but Gilbert is no slacker on the mat either having 8 submission wins and only having one submission loss. I think Toe will use his remarkable wrestling to get the dominate positions on the mat, but Gilly has a slick BJJ game off his back and will be looking to land a sweep or lock up a submission. I really can't pick a winner in this one, it could go either way!

265lb+ Championship Match-#1.Tjemu Van Dijk(10-2)(3-1)vs#3."Hulk"Hulk Hogan(10-9)(1-1)-With 20 wins between them, and only 4 decisions these two know how to finish. Van Dijk has a wicked Mauy Thai game with some lethal Kicks, and has some descent KO power to boot. With 8 wins by (t)KO he is a very dangerous opponent for anyone, and when you train at the famous Medieval gym with the like of Pellinore, Ban, Toe, and Clock just to name a few people are going to take notice. Hulk Hogan is caming in with this being his 20th fight, and this being his 3rd Title fight so he has no lack of experience. If Van Dijk is able to stuff Hogan's takedown attempts it is going to be a short night, but if Hulk can get the fight to the ground he would be at a big advantage.

There you have it folks a great night of fights, I don't know a better way to spend your Satuarday Night. Make sure to check out our sponsors Pirates Powder, and The Dark Side! Also a special thanks to Mr. Cropper at Hellraiser Fightwear for our great graphics!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1369264494FCll0.jpg

Hello folks Merlin here bringing a preview for another Fallen Champions event! The Lost Legends series is in its 7th event, and is taking off as a great addition to the Fallen Champions line up! Well I'm not going to make you wait any longer so here we go....

205lb-"Shotgun"Kurt Cobain(1-2)(1-2)vsThiago Dejesus(2-4)(0-4)-DeJesus by UD

265lb-"HU"Charlie Scene(2-2)(1-2)vsStaale"Stil"Dal(0-8)(0-3)-Dal by (t)KO

265lb+-Gorilla Guerrilla(1-0)(0-0)vsAl Coholic(3-3)(1-1)-Gorilla by UD

155lb-#10.Bryan"The Filipino Warrior"Dimaya(3-4)(0-1)vs Stop"FreeInternet"Acta(4-6)(0-1)-Acta by UD

205lb-Johnny"The Storm"Hayl(3-5)(0-2)vsBlagoi"Bagata"Ivanov(3-2)(1-1)-Blagoi by UD

265lb-#6."Steppin"Stefano Dufinbeger(4-2)(2-0)vs#10.Johannes Skaft(7-3)(0-0)-Stefano by (t)KO 1st Rd

170lb-#5.Jonathon"The Cat Smasher"Vermont(5-1)(1-1)vs#8.Bill"Boom Boy"Penn(4-3)(0-2)-Vermont by UD

170lb-#6.Sir Gawain Lot(3-0)(3-0)vs#4.Chris"Happy"Madison(4-1-1)(2-0-1)-After fighting to a draw with the Welterweight Champion Kid Kong, Madison was granted a rematch. But Kong had to pull out of the fight this week due to injury, so Lot stepped up as a last minute replacement for the interim Champion. Lot is coming in with a 3 fight win streak, and will be looking to use his catch wrestling style to prove that he is one of the best in the division. Madison has been on a tear since entering Fallen Champions, winning his first two fights, then fighting to a draw and some believe actually beating Kid Kong. I think that Madison's ground game will be alil too much for Lot, and he'll win by submission in the first.

145lb-#2.Steve Stevenson(11-5)(0-0)vs#6."Irish"Mike OMalley(5-3)(3-0)-Stevenson is a very experienced veteran, coming into his Fallen Champions debute with notable wins over Fallen Champions fighters Karlic Tiberous and Malcolm Master. He has a sick ground game with remarkable wrestling and a brown belt, he has 9 finishes by way of submission. Irish is one of the hottest young prospects on the Fallen Champions roster, and a win in this one would throw his name into any Championship discussions. He is very well rounded, and is comfortable where ever the fight may go. I think that the young buck OMalley has what it takes to finish the Vet Stevenson in the first round by (t)KO.

There you have it folks another great night of fights. Make sure to tune in next week when I bring you some more Fallen Champions coverage. Special thanks for our sponsors Pirates Powder and The Dark Side. Also to Mr Cropper at Hellraiserhttp://s.skimresources.com/img/cbuddy2.png Fightwear for our great designs!

• 3 weeks later...

Fallen Champions XXI preview!

Hello Folks, Merlin here bringing you another great preview of some sure to be awesome Fallen Champions action. The Cinderella Story of Tom Cirus will be on full display when he makes his first title defense. Also we have have some very highly regarded new comers making their debut! So lets get this started.....

145lbs-Chancho Smith(4-6)(0-1)vsSpider Silva(2-6)(1-1)-Chancho by SUB 1st Rd

145lbs-Rancho Juventin(2-0)(1-0)vsDewayne Bryant(2-1)(2-0)-Bryant by SUB 1st Rd

155lbs-Tim Riggins(3-6)(0-1)vsNate Tua(2-5)(1-3)-Riggins by UD

155lbs-Alvaro Dimas(1-0)(0-0)vs Kay Ector(1-1)(1-1)-Ector by UD

185lbs-Camber Cartwright(5-7)(0-0)vsPete Mercury(4-7)(0-3)-Cartwright by UD

145lbs-Johnny Belt(3-5)(0-2)vs#10.Steven Stark(2-0)(1-0)-Johnny Belt is looking to get himself back on the winning side of things as he has dropped his last two fights. He has a lot of faith in his grappling skill, having one all three of his fights by way of submission, but has been known to get careless and leave himself open. Steven Stark hasn't really showed any holes in his game in his two pro fights, he has good hands, an okay clinch game, exceptional wrestling with some nasty ground n pound! It will be interesting to see how Belt's BJJ game is off his back, as he may be able to catch Stark in a submission. I think that Stark is going to be a tough match up for anyone in the division, and I'm sure that he will have an invested interest in the main event of the night.

135lbs-#10.VJ"Kool"Kiwi(4-3-1)(0-0)vs#8.Evil"Hadoken"Ryu(6-3-1)(0-0)-This is a very exciting match up between Fallen Champions new comers. VJ is a true MMA fighter being able to hold his own no matter where the fight goes, but his strongest skillset would be his grappling with a collegiate wrestling background and a high level Brown belt. Hes opponent is 10 fight veteran Evil Ryu, who comes from a Mauy Thai where he held a very impressive 20-1 record. Which makes you wonder if he has been holding back since making the transition to MMA, seeing how hes only been able to get a finish in one of six pro wins! I think if Evil can get the clinch and unleash his dangerous knees its going to be a bad night for Kool Kiwi, but if VJ can get the fight to the ground it'll be a whole different story!

170lbs-#3.Jonathon"The Cat Smasher"Vermont(6-1)(2-1)vs#6.Brynjar Skjeggestad(7-1)(4-1)-The winner of this top 10 match up, will more than likely be starring at a title shot in their next fight. This fight could potential be the fight of the night as both of these guys know how to finish! Out of their combined 13 wins, 12 of them have been by submission. Vermont prefers to the aggressor on the ground doing his best work from the top position, while Brynjar is very slick off of his back! Sometimes when you have two guys so evenly matched on the ground that they may look to keep it standing, in which case Vermont has slight advantage in Boxing and Brynjar has the clinch advantage! I can't really pick a winner in this one, but I will forsure be excited to watch it!

265lb+-(#9 P4P)#1."Hellraiser"Eddie Fatu(7-1)(0-0)vsMike"Crusher"Born(5-5)(3-2)-Eddie Fatu makes his Fallen Champions debut, and with him being one of the biggest free agent signings in the history of the org it should be a good one! He is very well rounded, and all 7 of his victories have been finishes with 6 of them coming by submission. Starring across the ring at him will be tough Fallen Champions Veteran Mike Born who is coming off of an impressive Submission of the Night victory in his last outting. Born has a very high level BJJ game, but with him having a victory by UD, submission, and (t)KO in his Fallen Champions career he can posse a threat wherever the fight goes! I think that Fatu may look to use his descent Boxing game to take an advantage in this one, but if it makes it to the ground I think Born will take the fight.

155lb Championship-(#7 P4P)#4."The Law-nley Boy"Tom Cirus(11-3)(3-0)vs#3.Darcy Lilo(8-3)(2-0)-Tom Cirus's raise to the top is that of a movie, Middle Aged Father all but gives up on his fighting career to become a lawyer but then gives his lifelong dream one last shot. And the next chapter unfolds as he'll be making his first Title Defense, and the man looking to end the fairytale is Darcy Lilo. Lilo is coming off of that spectacular upset victory over Robert E Conan back at FC XVI. Cirus has an amazing top game with some of the best ground n pound in the org, while Lilo has some of the smoothest BJJ and also lands a fair amount of strikes on the ground. This one could turn into a grappling clinic for any of you newbies looking to pick up some pointers! Cirus likes to get his opponent down and unload a barrage of strikes, overwhelming his opponent with his KO power. While Lilo likes to soften his opponent up with strikes, and when he hurts them he will either look to finish with his fist or lock up a nasty submission!

There you have it folks, you don't want to miss this card! Some great action will be on tap, and I'm sure that King Arthur will have a hard time picking the of the night winners when this one is said and done! I would like to think our sponsor The Darkside Clothing, and Pirates Powder Nutrition!

FC Lost Legends IX Preview!

Hello Folks, Merlin here again with another great preview for you. This is our second event of the weekend, but just as exciting as the first! Our Lost Legends series is really starting to take off, and we are nearing our 10th one. We have some great action in this one so lets get started.....

155lbs-Lord Steel Penn(1-1)(0-0)vsJavier Esteban(0-7)(0-0)-Penn by (t)KO 1st Rd

185lbs-Tommy Riordan(1-1)(0-0)vsSir Galahad(0-0)(0-0)-Riordan by SUB 1st Rd

265lbs+-Christopher Hael(2-1)(0-1)vsSomchai Lawanmali(0-1)(0-0)-Hael by SUB 1st Rd

265lb-Sebastien Chabal(7-10)(0-0)vsDaniel Cormier(2-4)(2-3)-Chabal by UD

205lbs-Markus Fittz(2-1)(1-0)vsDiego Guerra(2-0)(0-0)-Guerra by SUB 1st Rd

205lb-Micahel Kubiak(3-4)(2-1)vsTim Alvarez(1-4)(1-0)-Alvarez by UD

170lbs-#10.Kenji Ling(2-1)(0-0)vsAlan Belcher(2-3)(0-2)-Ling by SUB 1st Rd

170lbs-#4.Severino Bernardo(4-4)(4-2)vs#7.Chris Madison(4-2-1)(2-1-1)-Madison by SUB 1st Rd

170lbs Championship-#2.Kid Kong(5-1-1)(3-0-1)vs#5."Sir"Gawain Lot(4-0)(4-0)-At Lost Legends VII Kid Kong had to pull out of his rematch with Chris Madison, so Gawain stepped up to take on Madison on short notice for the interim Championship. Now Kong is ready to go and we are going to find out who the Champion is. Kong has a very good ground game with slick transitions, nice ground n pound, and don't give him a limp because he will take it! Now Gawain doesn't have as good of a BJJ game, but he makes up for it with his vicious ground n pound that he uses to soften his opponents up before locking up a submission.Gawain has 3 finishes by way of sub and all of Kong's 5 victories were finishes so this one should end in dramatic fashion!

170lbs-(#3 P4P)#1."The Dark Prince"Echart Tolle(14-2)(0-0)vs"Sir"Bedivere Vita Cadoc(0-0)(0-0)-Top Free Agent Prospect Echart Tolle came to use as the last SYN welterweight Champion, and has already made it clear that he wants the Fallen Champions Title! As a last minute replacement due to injury, ex Boxing Sensation Bedivere Vita Cadoc will make his debut as well! Vita Cadoc had an impressive 64-0 pro boxing record, but how will that transition over to MMA? He will have a tall order in this one with the much more experienced and well rounded Tolle who has ten wins by submission. I just don't see Bedivere being much of a much for Tolle, who will add another submission victory to his resume!

Another great night of fights, I can't wait for the Title fight, and to see the future stars that will be debut in this one! I would like to thank our sponsors The Darkside Clothing, and Pirates Powder Nutrition!

Hello folks Merlin here, and I have a special treat for you today I'll be sitting down with "Law-nley Boy" Tom Cirus ex Fallen Champions Lightweight Title holder!

Merlin:Hello Tom, its nice to have you! For some of the fans that may not know, tell us a little bit about your background?

Cirus:Well I'm just a 22 year old boy who just recently graduated from Law School. That's why I use the "Law-nley Boy" nickname. I used to fight as a hobby and got some good amateur results and decided to become pro as well.

Merlin:With so much going for you what made you want to go pro and give MMA a try?

Cirus:Well as I said, I just enjoy fighting. I always wrestled and then I thought that maybe I could start fighting and see where I could get to. I got so many good fights and the feeling of facing another guy there and winning is great and that's what motivated me to keep fighting until now.

Merlin:How much did winning the Fallen Champions Title really mean to you?

Cirus: Being able to say that I won a championship is great. Many people felt it wasn't possible and when I got that win in such a good performance, it was fantastic. I felt so good with that belt around my waist that I could have retired that moment, right at the top. I fight to enjoy it and making a path towards such a goal and being the first 155 lbs was great.

Merlin:Did you maybe underestimate Darcy Lilo going into your bout at Fallen Champions XXI?

Cirus:No no no... I knew he was a good guy and would be the toughest I faced. I was expecting every single thing he did in our fight. So he got me and having such a good BJJ background, he was able to get good positions that I couldn't get out of. I knew what I was getting when I faced him but I was the champion and I needed to defend it. And I would've done it exactly the same if asked to do it again.

Merlin:Having just lost the Title, do you plan on trying to work your way back to the top or could this be the end of the journey?

Cirus:I have a few fights left so I'll try to win them all. Then maybe I'll retire for good or do a fight somewhere else to retire in a good situation. I really enjoyed fighting here in Hilo and I'll try to give my best for the rest of the contract. If they decide to give me another shot at the title, I'd take it right away. I'm here to fight and belts are another reason to motivate me even more.

Merlin:Do you have any advice for someone wanting to get into the MMA game, or maybe having a rough go at life?

Cirus:Just chase your dreams. That's what I have to say. I always wanted to be a lawyer and I got it. I wanted to have fun fighting and I did it for pleasure, even got money and became champion. You gotta give your best towards the final goal. That's the secret.

Merlin:This has been really great stuff Tom, I'm sure the fans will enjoy getting to know you a little better! We all can't wait to see you step back in the Fallen Champions ring again, you always put on a great show! Is there anything else you would like to add before we go?

Cirus:I'd like to thank you for having me 4 times and I can't wait to be back and ground and pound some people.

• Upvote 1

Fallen Champions XXII Preview!

Merlin here, bringing you a preview of some great fighting action! We have a great card for you, and it should be some great stuff. So lets get started......

135lbs-Ghengis Khan(1-1)(0-0)vsNick Sanchez(0-1)(0-0)-Sanchez by UD

170lbs-Kurt Wilde(0-2)(0-0)vsSemore Butkiss(0-2)(0-0)-Butkiss by (t)KO 1st Rd

265lbs-Stu Diat(4-4)(1-1)vsJohannes Skaft(7-4)(0-1)-Diat by SUB 1st Rd

135lbs-Max Miller(0-3)(0-0)vsLeon Cratz(0-1)(0-0)-Cratz by UD

145lbs-Ian Langley(5-1)(0-0)vsBilly Rockford(1-1)(0-0)-Langley by UD

135lbs-#2.Lance Stevens(6-3)(3-2)vsBarney Judge(2-0)(0-0)-Lance Stevens is a five fight veteran of Fallen Champions, and he'll be looking to make a big impact since moving down to 135lbs. He has fought some of the best at 145lbs, and he'll come in with a big experience advantage. Judge is making his Fallen Champions debut, he comes in as the last HMC 135lb Champion and a 2 fight win streak. Judge has some good Boxing skills with a pretty impressive amatuer Boxing record, and he'll be looking to keep this on its feet where he has the advantage. Stevens will be looking to get the fight to the mat and use his slight wrestling and BJJ advantages. With Stevens never being finished on his feet, I think he'll eventually get Judge down and tap him out

170lbs-#7.Bentley Downer(4-2)(3-2)vsSam"Mayday"Malone(4-1)(1-0)-Bentley Downer is looking to prove that he deserves to be in the Title picture in the Welterweight division, hes won 3 fights in the org already against solid opponents and his only two losses have come to Kong and Skejeggestad which is nothing to frown upon. Mayday Malone is a very well rounded, and hasn't showed any weakenesses up until this point in his career! He prefers to grappling his opponent which he has showed off with his two submission victories. Downer has showed the inability to be able to finish a fight up until this point in his career, which is weird because his training partners say that he has plently of power in both of his hands. I think that Malone will be able to land a takedown and get his second victory in the Fallen Champions Ring!

155lbs-#4."The Animal"James Madness(7-4)(3-0)vs#8.Damien Lok(4-1)(2-1)-This is going to be a battle of the submission artist, and a top contender for the submission of the night. Madness is undefeated in his Fallen Champions career, and riding a three win streak. He has six submission victories to his credit, and a sub of the night award in his last outting. Lok has won his last two fights, after starting his FC career off with a loss to Robert E Conan back at FC:Lost Legends I. The word from Damien's camp is he has greatly improved his stand up game, so he could look to keep it standing and stay out of Madness's nasty guard. Madness has an amazing submission game off of his back, and if Lok decides to use his exceptional wrestling to take the fight where both men are more comfortable he could have his hands full.

145lbs-#2.Steve Stevenson(11-6)(0-1)vs#8."The Great"Malcolm Master(9-9)(2-3)-This fight is going to be a grappling clinic, with 18 submission victories between the two of them. These two first met back at ROF Fight Night 9, which saw the two exchange submission attempts until Stevenson finally caught Master in a nasty arm bar. Both of these guys have taken similar paths in there careers, fighting in some of the same orgs, and some of the same fighters! Master came into Fallen Champions and won back to back sub of the night awards in route to a title fight, which he lost to ex Champ Tiberous by decision. After a change of management, he went on to lose his next two fights and is in need of a win to keep himself from falling out of the top 10. Stevenson lost his debut to future Title hopefully Irish OMalley back at FC Lost Legends VII, and if he can string together acouple of victories over quantity opponents like Master he earn himself a title fight. I think The Great needs this fight more, and that will push him to greatness and victory.

145lb Championship-(#1 P4P)#1.Michak Ropuia(10-4)(3-1)vs(#8 P4P)#4."Irish"Mike OMalley(6-3)(4-0)- Ropuia has been on a tear since losing his debut against ex Champ Tiberous, three victories and three submissions of the night awards later. Ropuia is a very high level grappler, and all 10 of his victories having been by submission that is impressive in anybodies book. "Irish" started off his Fallen Champions career with a lackluster record of 2-3, and since than has won 4 straight. OMalley has some devastating stand up, with 5 of his 6 victories being by (t)KO. Rumor coming out of Mike's camp is he may look to take Ropuia down and try to beat him at his own game! I think if Ropuia can get this fight down he will make quick work of his opponent, but if OMalley can keep it standing he'll be able to finish Michak off with strikes.

There you have it folks, you won't wanna miss this card! I wanna thank our sponsors Pirates Powder Nutrition, and The Darkside Clothing. Make sure to check out my next preview. Until then, GODSPEED!

Hello folks Merlin here, and today I'm going to be presenting a Countdown to the highly hyped 145lb Title at Fallen Champions XXII! Top P4P fighter Michak Ropuia and the #8 P4P fighter "Irish"Mike OMalley will be squaring off, and its one of the highest Hyped fights in org history. So lets get started....

First up we went to Facebreaker Academy, where Champion Michak Ropuia had just finished a BJJ Sparring Session with training partner Rickson Gracie. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me for a minute, hows the training camp going?

Ropuia-"Training is going really well"

Without a doubt you have some of the smoothest BJJ in the org, do you find yourself trying to get even better at grappling or improve other parts of your game?

Ropuia-"Yes, i'm trying to get better in my BJJ. But the main focus is on stand up skills right now and it will be for quite some time. i'm not getting any younger so i have to train extra-harder"

After you had fought and lost twice to him how satisfying was it to go into Fallen Champions XVI and beat Karlic Tiberous for the Title?

Ropuia-"well, it was quite satisfying. He is a tough fighter, we started fighting at the same age with very similar style, enter QFC tournament faced each other at the Final and here at Fallen Champions my first fight was against him. Yes, i know i loss the first two fights, but everytime i step in the cage/ring regardless of the outcome i always believe i have a chance of winning and it was same with him. To finally beat him with the title on the line...i guess it couldn't get any better"

Satuarday Night you are going into your second Title Defense, and one of the biggest fights in Fallen Champions history. Are you feeling any added pressure?

Ropuia-"First of all, i'm very thrilled to be the other guy to put on one of the biggest fight in Fallen Champions. Yes, the pressure is there but i tend not to feel it. :) i'm just gonna walk out there do what i do best and have fun"

I'm sure you have been studying a lot of your opponent's fights, and have you seen any weakenesses in Mike OMalley's game?

Ropuia-"We've all got weakness, but I have yet to find one"

Is there any bad blood between the two of you going into this match up?

Ropuia-"Not Really!"

Is there anything else you would like to add before we go?

Ropuia-"Yes, thanks to King Arthur for signing me here (Fallen Champion) and i wanna say this to all the late bloomer or others who started late like me, as you can see i dont have a monster primary or secondary or physical skills and with all the young super talented fighter out there, i'm still able to climb up and be one of the no.1 fighter in Fallen Champions so that should tell something. It doesnt matter if you get beat down be sure to get back up and fight again. Cheers!!"

Next I found myself walking up to a nice home in a suberb just outside of Los Angeles, "Irish" Mike OMalley came out to greet me and invited me. We went in and set at the table, and after a little bit of small talk we got the interview underway....

How does it feel to be competing for your first Championship?

OMalley-"I FEEL HONORED TO BE FIGHTING FOR THE BELT. NOT MANY FIGHTERS GET THIS CHANCE. SO I WANT TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT. I FEEL THE HARD WORK THAT MY TEAM AND I HAVE PUT INTO THIS PASSION OF FIGHTING HAS LEAD US TO THIS CHANCE. I KNOW WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT MOMENT OF WALKING INTO THE RING , KNOWING I DESERVE TO FIGHT FOR THE BELT. AND THE FEELING AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER, ONCE THAT BELT IS PLACED AROUND MY WAIST, THAT I DESERVE TO BE CALLED THE CHAMP"

How you changed your training at all?

OMalley-"TO BE HONEST, NOT REALLY. I HUNGER TO LEARN NEW THINGS. I CAME INTO THIS SPORT JUST KNOWING HOW TO SCRAP. BUT WITH GREAT COACHES, NOT ONLY HAVE I HONED MY SKILLS IN WRESTLING AND BOXING, I'VE GROWN A DESIRE TO LEARN JUI-JITSU AND MUAY THAI. IF ANYTHING I FEEL MICHAK HAS TO CHANGE AND PREPARE FOR SOMEONE AS DANGEROUS AS ME"

You came into Fallen Champions with a mediocre 2-3 record, and have since went on a 4-0 tear. What caused this amazing turnaround?

OMalley-" HONESTLY I THINK ITS BEING MORE INTELLIGENT IN MY TRAINING AND MY FIGHTING. WHEN I FIRST STARTED I WAS STILL LEARNING. I WANTED TO JUST GO IN AND FINISH THE FIGHT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE WITH RECKLESS ABANDONEMENT. NOW I FEEL I PICK MY TIMING BETTER. I READ MY OPPONENTS BETTER. I HAVE A SMARTER OUTLOOK ON HOW I USE MY TALENTS IN THE RING. I BELIEVE ITS PROVEN TO WORK WELL AFTER PUTTING AWAY MY LAST FOUR OPPONENTS"

Michak Ropuia has some of the best BJJ in the org, do you feel like your brown belt is on par with his? Could we possibly see you take the fight to the ground to prove it?

OMalley-" I RESPECT HIS GROUND GAME. I'M NOT GOING TO LIE. HE IS GOOD. BUT I AM NOT SCARED TO GO TO THE GROUND. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SHOW EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE SOMEONE KNOWN TO SUBMIT OTHER GUYS BE SUBMITTED HIMSELF. IT WILL ALSO BE GREAT TO KNOCK HIM OUT WITH MY FISTS. JUST SAYING"

This has been some great stuff Mike, is there anything else that you would like to add before I have to leave?

OMalley-"KNOW THAT COME FIGHT NIGHT, I WILL BE COMING TO GET WHAT IS MINE. I WILL BE WALKING AS THE NEW CHAMP. THANK YOU FALLEN CHAMPION FOR A WONDERFUL HOME AND THANKS TO ALL THE FANS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE YOU THE FIGHT YOU DESERVE"

There you have it folks, both of these two great fighters will be looking to have a great showing! I personally cannot wait for this one!

Hello Folks! Merling here and today I am going to be bringing you some exclusive one on one interveiws with the main eventers for this Fridays Fallen Champions XXIII! The match up is rematch between long time Heavyweight Kingpin Solofa Fatu, and the man that gave him his first loss in the Fallen Champions ring Charlie Clock. I started off by going by the famed Medieval Training Facility, where I was pleased to meet Charlie Clock walking in with some of his training partners. When I asked him about our interview he has of course forgotten, but still had some time before their next training sessions begun. We sat down at a wooden picnic table located right next to the parking lot under a nice sized oak tree.

You are coming off of a loss in your last outting that put you to a mediocre 3-3 record, do you feel added pressure to get a win?

absolutely..i think there's added pressure after every loss

Last time you meet, Fatu was the top ranked Heavyweight and you were an unknown middle of the pack up and comer, is not having that element of surprise changing the way that you are preparing for this fight?

not at all..fatu has spent his whole career dodging more talented fighters... i know what i got and i know its more than him

You found a hole in Fatu's game last time, are you going to look to exploit that same hole or is there another weakness you are going to target?

well if he was smart that hole won't be there this time. that being said i know he's the one that's going to come out with a different game plan..and its my job to predict that and prepare for it

Win, lose, or draw what are you plans after this fight?

I truley believe that i am a contender for the belt, what ever the end result may be..its back to the gym to prepare for the next fight

You have been around since the very first Fallen Champions event, what do you think of the direction the org is heading?

its been moving in the right direction since day 1. more and more talented fighters are signing on everyday..

Is there anything else that you would like to add before we leave?

just a message to fatu: you asked for this fight well you got it. I whipped your ass once and I'll do it again..you have no business being on top of the divison and I'll prove it once again

Charlie got up and went inside to join the rest of his team, and I got in my car and headed over to Hellraiser Inc for my next interview! I went in and told the secrety that I had an appointment with Solofa, she told me to please be seated and he would be right with me. After about 20 minutes Solofa came out and shake my hand and invited me into a very descent sized ballroom where we both had a seat.

You have an impressive 9-2 record for a 20 year old, you already got revenge on your first pro loss how important is it to win this rematch?

Fatu-This rematch is very important to me, I feel If I had of gone in there and done what I did In the beginning of my career I would have won but instead I was to cautious of him taking me down so I wanted to get the takedown in first, expect the old Solofa Fatu for the rematch.

What do you feel you did wrong in the first fight, and how are you looking to improve that?

Fatu-I was simply relying on my takedowns which was stupid of me, I didn’t think Charlie Clock could sub me because come on, he got his brown belt online (HaHaHa) but like I said expect the old Solofa Fatu. I’m going back to my routs of Knocking the F**k out of people.

What do you think of Clock as a fighter?

Fatu-When I got the offer the first time around I laughed because I didn’t think he was in my league, but when I got the call for the rematch I didn’t hesitate to accept it because I know I can get my revenge. I’m going to be looking out for his sloppy takedowns and subs, I expect to get the win in devastating fashion.

Win, lose, or draw what are your plans after this fight?

Fatu-Well after I defeat Charlie Clock (Smirks) I plan on cutting weight to light heavy weight, I feel light heavyweight will fit me like a glove and I plan on becoming light heavyweight champion.

Your brother Eddie just signed with Fallen Champions, do you two have more of a sibling rivalry or are you pretty supportive of one another?

Fatu-To be honest We have never really liked each other but if he needs support or help with anything I’m there to help him because after all he’s my brother, we train at the same gym and we spar and when we do we spar hard anything he does I've got to try and do better that is why I want to become a champion, he’s been a champion and that’s why I want to become a champion.

Anything else that you would like to add before we leave?

Fatu-Yeah Charlie Clock, I hope you've been working on your stand up because your going to need to have if not your going to get ko’ed with in the first 2 rounds. HELLRAISER 4 LIFE baby!!!!!!!

We both stood and shoke hands before he walked me back out into the lobby, and I saw myself out! There you have it folks this is going to be one of the best rematches in Fallen Champions history! This is a must see, and the whole card is worth watching!