Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

Throwdown in Helsinki is looking for a merchant partner for at least 1 month we split 80/20 you get 80 I take 20 and I'll throw in an extra 5k a week to help sponsor the fighters. I run 1-2 events per week so there is some money to be made. Most events are 2000 seats. Just PM me in game!

Blunt Force Trauma in Sydney is looking for a merchandise partner. We're running events in the 3000 seat arena weekly with 80 events in the books behind us already. Was running two events a week and looking to get back on that schedule.

Blunt Force Trauma

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2341

Proximo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=49555

PM me in game.

160! is looking for a partner. 160! is currently the #1 nutrition company in the world and is always ranked in the top 3.

However, I already have a deal with Ascension for Saturday's and very rare Fridays.

Any other days are still open. The terms are completely negotiable but I prefer people who run events in bigger arenas.

Eternal Rivals (Tokyo) is looking for a new merchandise partner. Very active org, close to 200 fighters (therfore 3 events per week, so hype has been moving a little slow but I hope to turn that around soon) Manager link under avatar, org link in sig. Let me know if your interested! Would be nice to hear from an established company to help boost hype but I'm also happy to work with new companies.

We are a high ID org with strict inactivity rules so there is also a very large pool of active new managers looking for sponsorship!

• 2 weeks later...