IMMA/Syn/Ascension/Empire Announcement

Huuum... Turns out that maybe you need to win the fight first... Ops. Congratulations Valentine, great performance.

For real? When youve accomplished a quarter of what i have in this game you can talk some shit. You guys didnt build Ascension, it was handed to you. Acting like a total dick and trying to throw your weight around is shining a bad light on an org that has already lost a lot of its luster in the last year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't need to accomplish whatever you did to say anything I want in a free forum. You should be the one that needs to watch your own mouth as you have some poor excuses of us setting up an easy fight for a Scott alliance member. That was total non sense and all the arguments you had were so stupid... Then I'm the one who is a dick by just using irony here. Yeah, that's cool. At least your opinion as manager does not reply for the majority out there. We deal with great managers that are the responsible for the organization's success until now. I never even came here to brag about building Ascension. I'm not even the owner, just someone who got the chance to work there by the work I already did in other places.

But still, if you want me to "accomplish a quarter" of what you did, when that day comes, I'll be the first here asking for my prize :)

• Upvote 1

Huuum... Turns out that maybe you need to win the fight first... Ops. Congratulations Valentine, great performance.

id clean up the smack talk it doesnt help scott out.

For real? When youve accomplished a quarter of what i have in this game you can talk some shit. You guys didnt build Ascension, it was handed to you. Acting like a total dick and trying to throw your weight around is shining a bad light on an org that has already lost a lot of its luster in the last year.

L O mother fucking L... I tend to breed a bunch of cans and have probably accomplished a twentieth of what you have. Would you like me to bow down before you, your majesty? The only reason I would kneel to you is to wind up for a monstrous uppercut to your vagina.

• Upvote 2

Guys why don't you both Grow up. Like I've said before its a fucking Game.

JLP you were bang out if order accusing me of fixing a Draw for the tourney. Personally that was just childish and anger at loseing.

LUAN - there was no need of that mate. Pat has shown he is 1 of the best fighters in the game. Just not on his game for 1 fight. He ll be back. Plus it does nt shine a good light on ASC which is supposed to be a well respected org.

But seriously guys its a game. Can we cut all the shit out please. It's just kiddish like behaviour.

• Upvote 4

Now that is some professionalism Mr. Potter. If I had any fighters worth a crap I'd sign them to your org right now. I must have missed some private message because JLP seems overly uptight from what I see posted here. In fact, I'd like to see Colts punch him and ludovik in the vagina. Is that ok for me to say? I'm not sure if I have accomplished a quarter of what JLP has. Maybe you can list your accomplishments so we a can all judge whether or not we are worthy to posting shit here :notworthy:

• Upvote 2

Now that is some professionalism Mr. Potter. If I had any fighters worth a crap I'd sign them to your org right now. I must have missed some private message because JLP seems overly uptight from what I see posted here. In fact, I'd like to see Colts punch him and ludovik in the vagina. Is that ok for me to say? I'm not sure if I have accomplished a quarter of what JLP has. Maybe you can list your accomplishments so we a can all judge whether or not we are worthy to posting shit here :notworthy:

Cheers Barn. I ll have Mickey and Yance back soon hopefully coming off big wins lol. Considering your run ATM keep it goin.

It was a valid point. We were all talking like McDermot vs Valentine was a dead cert. (reminds me of the Tonal vs King when that went down). I'd like to tip my hat to Gale and Valentine i think most people were overlooking his guy. I can assure him that i won't over look him when we fight.

Tonal vs King is a great example, and I agree, we shouldn't overlook the big win. Congrats, Valentine.

I don't need to accomplish whatever you did to say anything I want in a free forum. You should be the one that needs to watch your own mouth as you have some poor excuses of us setting up an easy fight for a Scott alliance member. That was total non sense and all the arguments you had were so stupid... Then I'm the one who is a dick by just using irony here. Yeah, that's cool. At least your opinion as manager does not reply for the majority out there. We deal with great managers that are the responsible for the organization's success until now. I never even came here to brag about building Ascension. I'm not even the owner, just someone who got the chance to work there by the work I already did in other places.

But still, if you want me to "accomplish a quarter" of what you did, when that day comes, I'll be the first here asking for my prize :)

Youre a dick by trying to rub my nose in a fight I lost that you had nothing to do with. When you fight top fighters and managers there is always a decent chance you will lose. Maybe one day you'll get there and figure it out. You can say whatever you want, but being cuntish and snarky doesnt put a good face on your org.

I didnt bring up the shady draw in public because I have no way of knowing what actually happened. You two can swear till you are blue in the face that it was on the up and up, but based on what little past experience I've had with you I have my doubts.

Thanks, guys! I think we're overlooked because I'm not that really active in the forums and Valentine's record against top competition. In addition, this also happened in the 2 St.Juste/Sinuhe fights so it's not new to me. I'm just glad my fighters are doing well and I look forward to some great fights! :D

• Downvote 1

Guys why don't you both Grow up. Like I've said before its a fucking Game.

JLP you were bang out if order accusing me of fixing a Draw for the tourney. Personally that was just childish and anger at loseing.

LUAN - there was no need of that mate. Pat has shown he is 1 of the best fighters in the game. Just not on his game for 1 fight. He ll be back. Plus it does nt shine a good light on ASC which is supposed to be a well respected org.

But seriously guys its a game. Can we cut all the shit out please. It's just kiddish like behaviour.

I was one of the first to join the tourney and I stayed in it as it moved from GP to Ascension. I didnt puss out when far far better fighters then mine joined nor did I decline the fight against your alliance mates fighter when he had just smoked my guy last time out. I had no expectations of winning that fight so losing didnt make me angry at all. What made me angry was the two of you talking as if you controlled my fighter and then the two of you being dismissive of what I had to say about the future matchups. You guys lost the benefit of the doubt at that point.

I ll say this once and once only about this.

I'm not looking or willing to get into cheap stupid arguements about a game. I will APPOLIGISE on behalf of Luan for what he did. I agree no need to poke fun. I have messages him. Me and you usually have a tidy relationship. Obviously you feel upset about things that' have or have not happened. I respect you as a manager. Lets draw

a line under it and move on quickly,

Your fighter Henry Chinaski is my 170 champ. He has 3 fights left. Champion or not champion I will Gladly release him str8 after his fight with Batson is finished. I don't want any Drama what so ever. Just let me know so I know what to do. Won't be hearing me talk about this again.

• Upvote 4

I'm not looking or willing to get into cheap stupid arguements about a game. I will APPOLIGISE on behalf of Luan for what he did. I agree no need to poke fun. I have messages him. Me and you usually have a tidy relationship. Obviously you feel upset about things that' have or have not happened. I respect you as a manager. Lets draw

Your fighter Henry Chinaski is my 170 champ. He has 3 fights left. Champion or not champion I will Gladly release him str8 after his fight with Batson is finished. I don't want any Drama what so ever. Just let me know so I know what to do. Won't be hearing me talk about this again.

That is how you run a top quality org. :thumbup: I have posted some rants about orgs in the past because they werent run by sensible guys like this. I find it hard to believe a guy as reasonable and upstanding as Potter is showing himself to be would "conspire" against anyone.

And I tried to solve it politely after that PM you sent about fixing fights in the tournament. I apologize if anyone feel that it was disrespectful and so. If JLP was smart enough to read and if I was misunderstood, I explained it right after. We would decide what do to with Murdock as a result of McDermot winning and then accepting or not a fight with Kuduro. If he did, great, we would find another way. If not, we would try to make the fight happen. I never even had a conversation with you before and if I really wanted to control your fighters, I should probably try to get some hacking classes and then do it, but that's not my thing. I have a good relationship with every other managed I talked and I always tried to make the best for their fighters and the organization as well. As this thread says, it's a smack talk thread. I did a little bit of irony there just as the thread could do, but nothing to be "a dick". Edit: At least I was just trying to pick a little bit on someone who accused of us some dirty job, if we solved this before or if he didn't accuse us, then I probably wouldn't have posted it.

" I thought it was shady when you guys set Davies alliance mate up with a rematch against Witt after he beat him easily the first time but gave you guys the benefit of the doubt. Now after your comments on the forums about McDermot and trying to dictate to me what i do with my fighter, that benefit of the doubt no longer applies. I'll be cutting Witt in a few days and I dont think i will be doing any business with you guys from now on."

"We did a draw, man. If you think we would try to make something for anyone, we'd put Gegard in a way better fight than against the #1 seed as Roger is a member of our team. I have no relation with Scott or Roger nor Jamie's alliance. I'm part of a Brazilian alliance totally away from their alliance and they're not even in the same one. I honestly wanted Witt to have a different fight but it was the draw and we had to respect it. I just saw your comment and replied about it. All I meant was that we (Ascension) would wait to see if you'd really take the Kuduro fight (I'm 99,9% sure that you will) to decide wheter we should wait for a superfight or find another one to Murdock. If you don't want to make business or anything like that anymore, that's fine with me, but don't do it by the wrong reasons. I really have nothing to gain by doing that kind of thing and I honestly don't care about any decision you want to make with your fighters. That's all up to you and I'm not even in position to decide such thing and don't want it either. If Witt had defeated Loaf in their fist fight, it would still happen. It's a draw and that's the fight that was picked."

We got no reply about it and that's fine. I pretend to end any kind of problem about it now.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for being the bigger man Scott, I'll fight all three fights on the contract if Chinaski is still champion. Hopefully you can find someone to beat him in that time so I can leave without the belt.

Your partner is still being a dick though, but thats kind of what I expect from him.

• Downvote 1

About Pat maybe accepting a fight against Danza?

JLP wouldn't think twice before accepting guy has handed me my ass more times than i care to count. best i managed was a draw with Danza actually against him. I am pretty sure he will end up fighting Danza at some point he may have beaten him previously but that was before i picked him up. I picked him up actually after i kicked his ass. He is a different kind of animal now. After i am done doing the job i need to do with Valentine and i assume you will fight the winner of Hirvonen and Maia then we shall do the dance if it so falls that way.

Valentine is a tough mofo but i think i have Gale's number. Funny enough just like JLP has done to me in the past i have always handed Gale his ass apart from one draw.