Keyboard Warriors LIVE

UniConor

Hello and welcome to the first ever episode of...

KEYBOARD WARRIORS LIVE

Sponsored by MMAtycoon - become the ultimate keyboard warrior

Today on our debuting episode of KEYBOARD WARRIORS LIVE, I repeat in caps again although I'm typing and you've already read it so I have absolutely no need to type it again KEYBOARD WARRIORS LIVE we will be bringing you delicious fight news from all around MMAtycoon.

BREAKING NEWS FIRST UP

Most popular manager ever to grace MMATYCOON.COM UniConor has returned

Most popular manager ever to grace MMATYCOON.COM UniConor has joined KEYBOARD WARRIORS

Humors AKA Purple Aki AKA Edgars' sister is still cute!

LoL confirmation date for your fighters is coming up 18/8/18 don't be a little bitch and forget

More updates to come...

Our first and only story is a story of significant importance in the Tycoon universe:

Alliance TBA turns into Keyboard Warriors

But first a quick into into the members of the alliance

Alex K. - Former #1 manager in the world - He ascended to tycoon stardom immediately after joining, some say it's because his extra digits help him slider his fighters faster giving him a +13% efficiency boost, others say it's because he's half polar bear. I say it's because of his massive bear cock, it intimidates the RNG to always give him the edge, especially when it comes to Chris Karter.

Rodrigo Costa - A real veteran of the game, it's hard to see this man outside of the top 10 rankings ever or even outside at all when you consider the beauty of his 23 year old ex student and current girlfriend. 'Legend' does not define this man... 'Professor Swag Daddy' does. What a fucking legend. What a fucking gimpy beard.

Prince Mitchell - Not everybody can create a thread on the forums and have all multi's exposed within a couple days but this man can! This MMAtycoon Australian shit stirrer will expose your deepest darkest secret.... He's found plenty out about Karter's mum already.

Aylib 2.0 - Why is he Aylib 2.0 why is he not Aylib 718204748.0 because that's how much he's better at this game than you? The master of the midgets and the master of modesty after making me delete a whole portion of a big dig swinging post - what a great guy.

Louie DePalma - Louie is one of the longest serving members on MMAtycoon, the beard is making a comeback and so is he. A true org genius and the host of the LoL tournament. He has about 150 million stashed and some hot daughters so is totally worth sucking up to or sucking off as JB already has.

Vincent Valenzio - Biggie Smalls died (spoiler) it was a shame but it isn't a shame that he was reincarnated into a Canadian, call me poppa? More like call me a musical genius, set to become a slider genius. He also cooks really, really well.

The C Bomb - I am the single most popular manager ever on Tycoon, there is story behind how I earned my pink belt.... But you don't deserve to know. If this thread gets 20+ rep then I'll tell it.

Luke Plouman - I asked Luke what he wanted me to write here but he's too busy hustling VIP in the dark alley of MMAtycoon, he sells a lot of VIP and will sell you VIP if you want or of course don't want VIP. He has a very beautiful girlfriend which is a mystery that keeps me up at night of how he acquired her, maybe I should get in contact and ask if it's consensual.... Yeah I'm gonna do that.

JB 90 - Catch him on Monday's lifting up his dress and showing passerby's his ankle, pay well and you might a stroke of his furry thigh. We call him a drag queen, he corrects us by insisting we call him the Swag Queen. I have no idea how he managed to impregnate anybody.. it's another failure of Northern England's sexual education.

Vladimir Kutznutzovff - The nerd of the group, usually sweating over fight results like a paedo in a playpark and smiles after a victory like a paedo in a playpark. He got jealous when the sorting hat gave his girlfriend a better sorting than he ever could, a real fucking pufflehuff or whatever fucking nerdy shit it's called he loves magic and incantations to make little boys and girls chase him to platform 9 and 3/4

Grand Magus - The man who got me to stay on the game, my sweet prince and sensitive soul. He will engineer something so grand it will stand the test of time... but for now I'll help him with his sliders.

With many more to come, who will be able to stop this runaway train of awesome sauce and sexual promiscuity?

Find out next week on Keyboard Warriors Live!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...