Just a quick note, I have just received a message from a manager who had not created a fighter. I will allow him to enter his fighter into a shot at the 64th spot. If no other manager from the group I contacted creates a fighter by end of day today, this fighter will automatically get the 64th spot, should more managers create a fighter before end of day today (not new managers, only from the group I contacted yesterday) they will be entered into a random draw to select the 64th fighter (this will not include 2nd fighters) all remaining fighters will continue in the reserve group

• Upvote 2

Actually. Good point. Who were the reserves who refused to join the main draw?

I did. I wasn't told that reservist had a place on it regardless and was told i was number 8 on the reserve block. So i figured my shot of getting in was a long shot. So i joined another tournament. The Battle of the Beef Cakes one. So when i was reached out yesterday i think it was i didn't have the open slot i keep open for tournaments.

• Upvote 1

Just a quick note, I have just received a message from a manager who had not created a fighter. I will allow him to enter his fighter into a shot at the 64th spot. If no other manager from the group I contacted creates a fighter by end of day today, this fighter will automatically get the 64th spot, should more managers create a fighter before end of day today (not new managers, only from the group I contacted yesterday) they will be entered into a random draw to select the 64th fighter (this will not include 2nd fighters) all remaining fighters will continue in the reserve group

I did. I wasn't told that reservist had a place on it regardless and was told i was number 8 on the reserve block. So i figured my shot of getting in was a long shot. So i joined another tournament. The Battle of the Beef Cakes one. So when i was reached out yesterday i think it was i didn't have the open slot i keep open for tournaments.

I see. Everything just made sense. Thanks. Anyway I hope we get enough on board. I'm eager to have a full house until the end lol.

Hey everyone, the final spot in the main draw of 64 has been filled. I will get the group list updated tonight and release the schedule. I will also get a plan in place to see these guys start getting signed to the Orgs.

One more note, because we only have 8 reserves and not the 16 we originally hoped for, I will be splitting these 8 into 2 groups of 4. This will mean the reserves will square off twice against those in their division and in one case you will fight the same fighter a third time. This is the easiest method for scheduling, not ideal but I have no other choice unless I look at the Superfight option. I will update everyone on this tonight.

• Upvote 5

Hey everyone, the final spot in the main draw of 64 has been filled. I will get the group list updated tonight and release the schedule. I will also get a plan in place to see these guys start getting signed to the Orgs.

One more note, because we only have 8 reserves and not the 16 we originally hoped for, I will be splitting these 8 into 2 groups of 4. This will mean the reserves will square off twice against those in their division and in one case you will fight the same fighter a third time. This is the easiest method for scheduling, not ideal but I have no other choice unless I look at the Superfight option. I will update everyone on this tonight.

Kewl

So if you return to the 1st page of the thread you will find the fixtures (schedules) for Round 1. I have separated the Groups into the org's they will be signed to. Groups 1, 3, 5, 7 & Reserve Group 1 will be signed to League of Leagues 1 and Groups 2, 4, 6, 8 & Reserve Group 2 will be signed to FARTMMA (340K) I hope to have the Reserve Group schedules figured out and posted by tomorrow, just dont have time tonight.

• Upvote 5

So if you return to the 1st page of the thread you will find the fixtures (schedules) for Round 1. I have separated the Groups into the org's they will be signed to. Groups 1, 3, 5, 7 & Reserve Group 1 will be signed to League of Leagues 1 and Groups 2, 4, 6, 8 & Reserve Group 2 will be signed to FARTMMA (340K) I hope to have the Reserve Group schedules figured out and posted by tomorrow, just dont have time tonight.

This is great really looking forward to it, thanks for all your hard work!

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Louie, for your time and effort to arrange the tournament. This will be my first one and I am looking forward to compete against the best managers in the game.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Louie, for your time and effort to arrange the tournament. This will be my first one and I am looking forward to compete against the best managers in the game.

Need any tips just mail me. And since I'm not in the tournament you don't have to worry about me trying to pull anything over on you to give myself an edge.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2