An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

I must appologize to everyone for my recent lack of participation in this thread I spearheaded however my legal team has suggested I refrain from making any comments until such time as we are able to work out our differences with those over at GAMMA. Settlement talks continue and we hope in the very near future I will be at liberty to speak more freely on the matter.

you still a bitch, always a bitch, look like a bitch, swallow cum like a bitch, and believe in syn like a bitch!!! There is one thing that makes you seem less bitchy, when you "dominate" jax. But we all know that makes you gay.
  • Downvote 4

you still a bitch, always a bitch, look like a bitch, swallow cum like a bitch, and believe in syn like a bitch!!! There is one thing that makes you seem less bitchy, when you "dominate" jax. But we all know that makes you gay.

Yawn. AK you're getting boring. Oh wait, you always were.

• Upvote 1

it's good to see that ak46 has adopted a tuff guy role. he finally found a group of people who almost care about him as much as the size of their alliance, and that's great, but it's even better knowing that ak46 is still just as worthless as ever.

good to see u back buddy.

and I would like to challenge you to find your fighter's mouthpiece.

Driggs walks into a picture perfect straight right hand from Cliff! He's gone down face first to the canvas, unconscious before he even hit the floor! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That boys and girls was a beautiful knockout! Give that man a biscuit!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:07 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ziggy Cliff!

After winning the bout, Ziggy Cliff thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

I literally LOL'd here. Nice one, Chris. haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great now I had to change my trailer for this 'event' a little.

This Fall...

A story of dishonesty......lies......and cowardly behavior comes to cinemas near you....

A homosexual orgy between 2 of Vegas' cowardly organizations will commence and their names are....

Synchronicity...

and...

GAMMA...

Whoever cared for them...

.....Doesn't anymore.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, i did not even know you had a fighter there, lol

u and 4 others just inadvertently agreed with my statement from earlier about the greatness of syn due to it's amount of well known legends and legendary fights, versus gamma's obscurity.

it's nothing against ur org or how u run it. it might solely be a timing thing, who knows...but one of the greatest fought there, no doubt...i should know, i lost to him twice with 2 different guys lmao.

u and 4 others just inadvertently agreed with my statement from earlier about the greatness of syn due to it's amount of well known legends and legendary fights, versus gamma's obscurity.

it's nothing against ur org or how u run it. it might solely be a timing thing, who knows...but one of the greatest fought there, no doubt...i should know, i lost to him twice with 2 different guys lmao.

It has more to do with you not following our org than anything else. We had 3 x #1 ranked fighters (one your mentioned), and over 70 fighters ranked p4p 100 or higher. How many orgs in Tycoon history have had 70+ fighters ranked in the top 100? I would say not more than 6-7, maybe less.

As for your debate that GAMMA has rubbish fighters, again it seems you are simply not following. Just to help you with your research. Our current champs are managed by:

155lbs, ex #1 ranked manager

170lbs, ex #3 ranked manager

185lbs, ex #1 ranked manager

205lbs, ex #11 ranked manager

265+, ex #1 ranked manager

In fact GAMMA has not had a champion managed by a manager below top 20 since 2009-11-01. Funny thing is that a lot of the Syn champs are also managing GAMMA champs. So i have no idea what you are talking about in regards to our roster quality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It has more to do with you not following our org than anything else. We had 3 x #1 ranked fighters (one your mentioned), and over 70 fighters ranked p4p 100 or higher. How many orgs in Tycoon history have had 70+ fighters ranked in the top 100? I would say not more than 6-7, maybe less.

As for your debate that GAMMA has rubbish fighters, again it seems you are simply not following. Just to help you with your research. Our current champs are managed by:

In fact GAMMA has not had a champion managed by a manager below top 20 since 2009-11-01. Funny thing is that a lot of the Syn champs are also managing GAMMA champs. So i have no idea what you are talking about in regards to our roster quality.

Your competition was so great that from the time the best fighter in your org's history won the light-heavyweight championship he took 13 fights outside of your organization compared to just 9 fights inside your cage. For an org so stacked w/ talent why does it seem your talent has to go elsewhere to get the biggest fights?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that's my whole point, and what u said about ck's champs...u don't follow them. most manager that dont come to the forum, don't follow many outside their alliance, top10 p4p or maybe the w/c's of their current fighters. somehow, the majority of managers know who tonal is...and kane, gonzo, glory and the like. how? the forum and the fact that they got talked about and people followed.

just cuz u don't know who ck's champs are, doesn't make them any less real or worthy, it just means u don't follow them. more people know about and follow the syn guys than gamma, it's just a fact. and a lot of those guys are managed by syn managers, even goes to show u more that it's a syn thing, not a manager thing, or a gamma thing.

i have never said u had rubbish fighters, or talked about the quality of ur roster or it's managers. in fact, i've never said syn was better than gamma...just more well known. u keep that little dog mentality tho, if that's what drives u. make the mountain out of that molehill if that what keeps u sharp...cuz whatever u have been doing, has been working, anyone who digs deeper can see that.

i don't just follow syn, and i don't just follow my own guys, lots of people here know that.

(...)

somehow, the majority of managers know who tonal is...and kane, gonzo, glory and the like. how? the forum and the fact that they got talked about and people followed.

just cuz u don't know who ck's champs are, doesn't make them any less real or worthy, it just means u don't follow them. more people know about and follow the syn guys than gamma, it's just a fact. and a lot of those guys are managed by syn managers, even goes to show u more that it's a syn thing, not a manager thing, or a gamma thing.

(...)

In some next week I will have my one year anniversary of being VIP. But the point is that, when I was noob, I used to look at fighters rankins, Blitz's champs, Reach's champs etc. I knew the names of the greatest - Jigoro Kane, Aloha Hoi, Fidel Puno, Bubba KillsInWater, Waldorf Astoria, Jeremy Tonal, Abayo Bokhari. Those fighters are Tycoon legend and their record, fights were impressive for a noob manager with no knowledge nor good fighters.

And ye, right now I'm following the carrers of top guys. The game has something special in itself. In any other game (except paper RPG's like D&D or polish Neuroshima) I never was planing a development of my characters. In the tycooniverse I'm doing it with a pleasure and I'm having fun when my guys are winning.

And I'd love to see GAMMA vs Syn. Such even could happened in a neutral grounds in Evo or somewhere else and profit from that event could be split between participants (and 25% to me because I gave great idea).

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

For an org so stacked w/ talent why does it seem your talent has to go elsewhere to get the biggest fights?

It has to do with the GAMMA super fight tradition of putting our top guys against other orgs. It is more intriguing for me (and our own fighters) to have the GAMMA fighter vs Other org, than simply booking fights between each other. Especially when those fighters have already been involved in several title fights and have reached their peak. I usually do this with guys which have already established themselves as long term GAMMA fighters though, that is part of our booking style more than anything else.

I've had fighters in both companies and I feel safe saying that they are both top quality orgs. It really is just an apples and oranges comparison, and I think people will tend to be slightly biased towards one over the other just strictly depending on which one you've had fighters in longer, or perhaps even due to the success of your fighter(s) in one over the other. That being said it would be pretty awesome to see a SYN vs GAMMA Champions vs Champions card. These are the sort of things that keep my interest in the game. Lord knows it's not for the current state of training and/or the engine!

• Upvote 1