Grumpy Bitch

BigTree

Who is the man (maybe?) behind the facade of the Grumpy Bastard? Why so Grumpy? Why so scared? I've heard quite a bit of you declining fights with no reason attached. The same MO when you declined your recent offer for 10-0 Ara Tiotio to face my boy Sasha 7-1 for a #1 contender match.

Your fighter is 10-0 fighting nothing but scrubs. He's falsely climbed the ranks of the HW division while dining on nothing but cream puffs. Now a REAL challenge comes your way and what do you do????

maxresdefault.jpg

STOP being a Grumpy lil bitch. Grab your cankles, call your BFF Hilary Clinton, and wash out your crusty ol vagina. Step up you scared Grumpy bitch

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

This mentally ill human being will no longer have his fighters fighting for any org run by a Stepdad. I strongly suggest everyone else follows suit. He has some serious cockroaches inside his head. A grown man can't possibly try to hold a day long conversation about farts, smelling farts, eating ass, etc. He needs to see a therapist, that fucking psycho.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This mentally ill human being will no longer have his fighters fighting for any org run by a Stepdad. I strongly suggest everyone else follows suit. He has some serious cockroaches inside his head. A grown man can't possibly try to hold a day long conversation about farts, smelling farts, eating ass, etc. He needs to see a therapist, that fucking psycho.

You speak for CEC ?

• Downvote 2

Seems to be some more interesting backstories going on here. Spoons? Cockroaches? Farts? Ass Eating? I need to know the whole story. Hard to talk to the um...man...because he has blocked in game messages from me

Is this a common thing for this manager? (not the spoons, farts, etc., we all know that should be!) Because it sure seems like it. Another org owner that I have a fighter with that hasn't even chimed in had to send out mass mailings recently to get communications to this manager I believe for the same reasons...blocked by the manager, not responding to fight offers, etc. Seems there may be a bit of a trend there.