mmatycoon history for dunce

jacky67

I just watched the whole lot again after a joint and the wife came in to ask me why i was laughing so much.

She told me to give her some of what i was smoking, because she didn't see the humor, meaning i had to be totally blasted to find that indian movie shit so funny..... Now i can't stop laughing at her too..

This made my day Jacky,, thanks man :D

Best ones, J666, Snakes entrance, Tonal hanging and Steel Penn.. :thumbup:

These were all awesome. My wife was looking at me like I was insane because i was laughing while watching these, haha

I didn't even try to hide my laughter after the first one started, and instead have given my wife an MMATycoon history lesson, and she found some of them hilarious as well.

Snake's entrance really is fantastic - top work, Jacky! :notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

He needs one of Bankrupt and his lame ass challenge. Maybe the one with the guy smacking the other onto the bed. Put it on a loop. Have him being smacked down and then the guy after being smack/owned calls Jacky a Duck just t get up and get smacked again for 3 times total while still calling jacky a duck and chicken lol.

Holy shit that was gold! Snake's entrance had me giggling like a schoolgirl!

+1 Great stuff, to funny.

My two favorites are still the lance/steelpenn , and the karter/steelpenn/kidtorres video, dunno if i'll manage to make a better once.

edit: finally i really like those about mentor/me/deamus and the STP/tonal fight.

Where is the Karter/steelpenn/kidtorres one? I must have gone through them each 5 times. Snake's entrance is freaking great.