The Liam Kelley challenge

bjornmma1

THE LIAM KELLEY CHALLENGE

As the owner of NY Fight NIghts, I proudly present you the most dominant welterweight in his ID range. Both his manager and me are very confident in what he is capable of. That's why I officially announce the Liam Kelley challenge.

Any welterweight with an ID 255k + can challenge him. If you are able to defeat him ( what is very doubtfull) , you'll receive 25k.

I'm curious to see if some welterweights out there will have big enough balls to step into the cage with him.

Your opponent, should you dear to challenge him is :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14171957124440.jpg

Liam Kelley (255358)

Record:

6-0-0
( with 5 first round (t)KO victories)

The Irish prodigy is managed by an experienced top manager, Jacob What. His fast evolution in MMA has been nothing but scary. Liam Kelley is without a doubt one of the most promising fighters in his weight class and might very well become one of the p4p kings in the future. It's very rare to see a fighter who is that good already at a young age. We very well might be speaking here about someone who might end up as the greatest of all time.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You serious?He has crushed cans so far.Not even a single victory is noteworthy.4 Qfc wins +1 win vs severly less skilled jon snow +1 decent win vs jones .I am dissapointed in you as normally you post stuff worth reading.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Only just fought yesterday, so as long as there's sufficient space between now and the fight, my fighter Dutch Schultz would be more than happy to take him on. Disregard his record .... every single fight he had up until Meira, I completely forgot to change his sliders each time, and he went in with 100% takedowns stand-up constantly. Extremely daft of me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b9.jpg

Dutch Schultz -

'Well, shit. That was almost too easy. So ... I knock out a Golden Gloves champion with a punch, does that make me, I don't know, a Platinum Gloves champion?

He was one of the most dominant welterweights of the upcoming generation right? So, given that I flattened him in less than two rounds ... am I now the most dominant welterweight of the generation?

Also, if he is a future pound for pound king, does that mean I'm a future pound for pound deity? So many questions ... so many ... eh.

Don't believe the hype.'

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b9.jpg

Dutch Schultz -

'Well, shit. That was almost too easy. So ... I knock out a Golden Gloves champion with a punch, does that make me, I don't know, a Platinum Gloves champion?

He was one of the most dominant welterweights of the upcoming generation right? So, given that I flattened him in less than two rounds ... am I now the most dominant welterweight of the generation?

Also, if he is a future pound for pound king, does that mean I'm a future pound for pound deity? So many questions ... so many ... eh.

Don't believe the hype.'

Congratulations on ending the hype train and proving ROV by far has the best 255K+ fighters. Also, a title shot is next for Dutch :-)
  • Upvote 3

lol did someone say rage sack .The shark will be swimming the free agent pool trying to pick him up :shades:

don't think it was a rage sack since this message popped up

Dutch Schultz has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

many managers auto sack when that shows

• 3 years later...